This Season is Baphs Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Is that what you need to tell yourselves in order to feel better about your turd of a team lol. The Patriots are just way greater than the Doncos will ever be.
    Hahaha those crap trophies and that team of turd burglars! Well break out the polish and shine that turd then!

Comment

Is that what you need to tell yourselves in order to feel better about your turd of a team lol. The Patriots are just way greater than the Doncos will ever be.
      Denver is 4-1vs your team in the postseason.
      sigpic

Comment

did somebody switch cutler and brady's stats tonight?

Comment

This ends their presence on the board
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            And they play Pittsburgh next week so hopefully we’ll get another week of Pansy free peace.

BTW I’m so glad nobody took the liberty to start another thread over their loss, it would had just been an invite for more of their nonsense.

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            did somebody switch cutler and brady's stats tonight?
            What do you think of the Chargers match up with KC next week? How’s it going to play out?

Comment

Why would we leave? You see, when the PATRIOTS have a really bad game, they only lose by 7. Bit when the Doncos lose, its by 25+.

Besides i always think a loss late in the season does them good going jnto the playoffs. The playoffs...something Denver hasn't seen in a couple years. Lmao

Comment

we will go nowhere this is or bored now

Comment

Guess I was wrong but the above post will most likely be the funniest crap I’ll read all day. Lol

TIIIMAAAH!

Comment

Besides i always think a loss late in the season does them good going jnto the playoffs. The playoffs...something Denver hasn't seen in a couple years. Lmao
                    I mean, didn't the same Dolphins team who blew us out last week beat your team and they have a worse record than the Brats? How will UrinatingTree of YouTube make an embarrassment of your team?

By the way, it's only been one year that we missed the playoffs. If the Football Gods continue to bless our team, we may see a Divisional win at best, if not a Wild Card spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
                      we will go nowhere this is or bored now
                      Grammar, Timmy, do you know it?

Last I checked this was called "Broncos Message Boards." I don't recall the Admins being paid to hand over the boards to you Brats fans.

INB4 this becomes an April Fools joke. I'll have my share of laughs then.

Comment

• Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                        I mean, didn't the same Dolphins team who blew us out last week beat your team and they have a worse record than the Brats? How will UrinatingTree of YouTube make an embarrassment of your team?

By the way, it's only been one year that we missed the playoffs. If the Football Gods continue to bless our team, we may see a Divisional win at best, if not a Wild Card spot.
                        We blew them out 2 weeks ago, whats your point? I think its funny that we didn't convert a single 3rd down and still only lost by 7 points. Not to mention we were missing like 3 key players on both sides of the ball. They played a horrible game and still had a chance to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                          We blew them out 2 weeks ago, whats your point? I think its funny that we didn't convert a single 3rd down and still only lost by 7 points. Not to mention we were missing like 3 key players on both sides of the ball. They played a horrible game and still had a chance to win.
                          Excuses like always. Just admit that your team sucked last night and the Dolphins were the better team.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                            Excuses like always. Just admit that your team sucked last night and the Dolphins were the better team.
                            no they cant because they would have to realize brady looked old and wasted last night...the end is near

cant have that..nope
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                              Did i not say they played a horrible game?? Yet it would have still been good enough to stomp the Doncos again.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                                no they cant because they would have to realize brady looked old and wasted last night...the end is near

cant have that..nope
                                Every time someone says Brady looks old or the end is near, he proves everyone wrong soon after. So thanks, kiddo!

Btw i thought you said us Pats fans weren't coming back? You must love being wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X