• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler vs all donco qbs

I think if doncos had cutler they are a potential playoff team

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
    I think if doncos had cutler they are a potential playoff team
    i think if they had ryan leaf in his prime they would be a much improved team
    sigpic

Comment

imagine if the pats and charger fans had message boards half as good as the broncos their fans would have a home.
      But instead they come here to brag about everything but beating Denver in the postseason
      Poor little guys hopefully will be good again before grandpa Rivers and Brady retire so you’ll get another shot 😉
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        imagine if the pats and charger fans had message boards half as good as the broncos their fans would have a home.
        But instead they come here to brag about everything but beating Denver in the postseason
        Poor little guys hopefully will be good again before grandpa Rivers and Brady retire so you’ll get another shot 😉
        Lmao 😂 😂 😂 That was great!

They’re like red headed step children, second to everything so no wonder it’s like Christmas for them when we are down?

Comment

Stop whining like a woman its smack talk just having fun with several board members who ran their mouth and when it came to pay the bill they either hide or are in denial

Comment

Stop whining like a woman its smack talk just having fun with several board members who ran their mouth and when it came to pay the bill they either hide or are in denial
            Whining ? Did you see your Qb whining to your OC today? I don’t know what happen maybe his balls were too inflated but get that guy some Xanax
            sigpic

Comment

Just having fun huh! Ok so I suppose it won’t bother you and your alternates when I post this.

Comment

Poor little guys hopefully will be good again before grandpa Rivers and Brady retire so you’ll get another shot ��
                imagine if broncos fans could take the smack that they have no problem dishing out when their team is good? i wish the chargers could play the broncos in the post season, i really do.

by the way, the winless browns are better than your team currently. good job elway!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Just having fun huh! Ok so I suppose it won’t bother you and your alternates when I post this.
                  Baphs would give credit to Manning not Von
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    imagine if broncos fans could take the smack that they have no problem dishing out when their team is good? i wish the chargers could play the broncos in the post season, i really do.

by the way, the winless browns are better than your team currently. good job elway!
                    They have a win over the LA Chargers?
                    Cause this years Broncos do
                    Actually i think 3-9 is better than 0-12 but I’m sure your going to teach me baphs!
                    sigpic

Comment

They have a win over the LA Chargers?
                      Cause this years Broncos do
                      Actually i think 3-9 is better than 0-12 but I’m sure your going to teach me baphs!
                      nope, they don't have a win and they are still better than you right now. you can hide behind those fluke wins earlier in the season but your team is the worst right now.

look at how they are playing man? how can you sit here and defend it? it's okay to accept defeat when your team is that bad. you are seriously the only broncos fan left actually defending that garbage, let it go man, it's okay.
                      sigpic

Comment

nope, they don't have a win and they are still better than you right now. you can hide behind those fluke wins earlier in the season but your team is the worst right now.

look at how they are playing man? how can you sit here and defend it? it's okay to accept defeat when your team is that bad. you are seriously the only broncos fan left actually defending that garbage, let it go man, it's okay.
                        Can you tell the league so we can get the #1pick, I’m sure they will laugh at you like we all do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Baphs would give credit to Manning not Von
                          you really think you would win the SB right now with virtually the same guys on defense? you lost your DC and manning, what else? show me whats so different now if i'm wrong.

it's not like your defense was dominating because of john fox and GK lol

manning sucked that last year but he still was the leader you guys seriously lack now and your defense was beastly with wade as you DC. you guys are not getting that back.
                          sigpic

Comment

Can you tell the league so we can get the #1pick, I’m sure they will laugh at you like we all do.
                            no, i'm laughing at your for defending that joke of a team you got right now. the browns are still competing, they contained the chargers pass rush....they were having success throwing the ball against the chargers.......all things the broncos cannot do right now.

the broncos have straight up quit, i watched most of that game today until it got real ugly. the browns don't have a win and have not quit....elway was right about one thing......your team is soft now.
                            Last edited by baphamet; 12-03-2017, 09:58 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

you really think you would win the SB right now with virtually the same guys on defense? you lost your DC and manning, what else? show me whats so different now if i'm wrong.

it's nt like your defense was dominating because of john fox and GK lol

manning sucked that last year but he still was the leader you guys seriously lack now and your defense was beastly with wade as you DC. you guys are not getting that back.
                              you and nobody else said manning is why we won, bak up that stupid statement don't try and spin our dc or anybody else. We also lost our Head Coach who obviously got a lot out of an average team. It suck seeing my team play bad but if we went 8-8 or 9-7 again and missed the playoffs Elway probably keeps heading down the same road this will result in a house cleaning. And we will find out if Elway learns from his mistakes like Ozzie Newsome did 12 years after his first title.
                              (based on your logic he bought that Super Bowl with Dilfer, Mcrary, Siragusa, Adams, Woodson, Swayne, Ismail, and Shannon Sharpe were all free agents)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X