Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI... this forum tag needs updating...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
    If Tom Brady believes his friend Peyton Manning is innocent,
    then that alone should be more than enough for you.

    Check out the article titled,
    Tom Brady Supports Peyton Manning Amid PED Allegations

    http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/1...ed-allegations

    Stop deflecting.
    NE is synonymous with cheating, not Denver.
    So Tom Brady is a credible source now to you? Bahahaha way to completely contradict yourself, kiddo.

    Doncos have been fined wayyyy more for cheating also.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
      So Tom Brady is a credible source now to you? Bahahaha way to completely contradict yourself, kiddo.

      Doncos have been fined wayyyy more for cheating also.
      Maybe they have and maybe you are full of crap but who care... Isn’t there a thumb wrestling match you should be preparing for...

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
        So Tom Brady is a credible source now to you? Bahahaha way to completely contradict yourself, kiddo.

        Doncos have been fined wayyyy more for cheating also.
        Even though he's a liar, I'll take him over Al Jazeera any day of the week.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
          So Tom Brady is a credible source now to you? Bahahaha way to completely contradict yourself, kiddo.

          Doncos have been fined wayyyy more for cheating also.
          If I find Brady a credible source or not, is not the point; the point is YOU do.
          If Brady claims Manning is innocent, then you should too.

          By refusing to believe Brady and Manning, you're implying Brady is covering up
          for his friend and ex-NFL QB in Manning.
          Why would Brady do such a thing?
          Perhaps because he (Brady) uses PEDs too?

          I can see that! I mean how do you explain a 40 yr old Brady playing in the NFL
          after several injuries? Answer: PEDS!

          Point is I'm willing to give Brady the benefit of the doubt, but you refuse
          to grant Manning the same courtesy.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
            If I find Brady a credible source or not, is not the point; the point is YOU do.
            If Brady claims Manning is innocent, then you should too.

            By refusing to believe Brady and Manning, you're implying Brady is covering up
            for his friend and ex-NFL QB in Manning.
            Why would Brady do such a thing?
            Perhaps because he (Brady) uses PEDs too?

            I can see that! I mean how do you explain a 40 yr old Brady playing in the NFL
            after several injuries? Answer: PEDS!

            Point is I'm willing to give Brady the benefit of the doubt, but you refuse
            to grant Manning the same courtesy.
            So you trust Tom Brady now? Goid to know, hypocrite. And wasn't even specifically talking about Peyton Womanning. There's lots of other Doncos that cheat with PED's. Like Mr Von Miller. He even tried to CHEAT a urine test.

            http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...ied-cheat-test

            Comment


            • #66

              Comment


              • #67
                Aww Samantha. No comment on Von Miller CHEATING in multiple aspects?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                  Aww Samantha. No comment on Von Miller CHEATING in multiple aspects?
                  what i find rather funny is you on here & your better half tammybrady12 at the same time even though tammy is suspended from the boards...you two surely aren't the same entity are you now? nah of course you aren't, why would anybody think that?

                  also i will say if you & tammy are kids i can almost understand you being here all the time, i mean maybe your mom & dad never got you an xbox or ps4 like 98% of all other kids & so you have nothing better to do with yourself but on the other hand...

                  if you are in fact an adult then i feel sorry for you because that is just sad & pathetic that you have no other life but this place
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                    what i find rather funny is you on here & your better half tammybrady12 at the same time even though tammy is suspended from the boards...you two surely aren't the same entity are you now? nah of course you aren't, why would anybody think that?

                    also i will say if you & tammy are kids i can almost understand you being here all the time, i mean maybe your mom & dad never got you an xbox or ps4 like 98% of all other kids & so you have nothing better to do with yourself but on the other hand...

                    if you are in fact an adult then i feel sorry for you because that is just sad & pathetic that you have no other life but this place
                    Hey look! Another stubborn Donco fan who refuses to comment on one of their players CHEATING! Not only cheating the NFL policy but also cheating the method of which it proven.

                    Can you imagine if Tom Brady did something like that?! There would likely be a petition to have him tarred and feathered on national TV.

                    And go ahead and have someone run both of our IP's. This is my only account ive ever had on here in 4 years. But keep deflecting, little fella.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                      Hey look! Another stubborn Donco fan who refuses to comment on one of their players CHEATING! Not only cheating the NFL policy but also cheating the method of which it proven.

                      Can you imagine if Tom Brady did something like that?! There would likely be a petition to have him tarred and feathered on national TV.

                      And go ahead and have someone run both of our IP's. This is my only account ive ever had on here in 4 years. But keep deflecting, little fella.
                      It isn’t our fault that Von is a more likable person than Tommy Cheetah.

                      Vons a great guy that does a lot for his community. Tom, he destroys cells phone and gets 60 year old ball boys fired. Sure they may have been given their jobs back but that was after the fact.

                      lonely Pansy fans

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                        So you trust Tom Brady now? Goid to know, hypocrite. And wasn't even specifically talking about Peyton Womanning. There's lots of other Doncos that cheat with PED's. Like Mr Von Miller. He even tried to CHEAT a urine test.

                        http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...ied-cheat-test
                        When did I state, I did or did not "trust" Brady?

                        You seem to have this mentality that all Broncos fans
                        hate Brady due to nefarious reasons. I do not.

                        If the allegation against Von Miller is true, then he should
                        face a proper and just punishment. If I recall correctly, he did.

                        I think we're putting too much of our valuable time on this nonsense.
                        I'm out for now due to the holidays.

                        Enjoy this time off
                        (If your posts are any insight into your life is probably year-round for you).

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          It isn’t our fault that Von is a more likable person than Tommy Cheetah.

                          Vons a great guy that does a lot for his community. Tom, he destroys cells phone and gets 60 year old ball boys fired. Sure they may have been given their jobs back but that was after the fact.

                          lonely Pansy fans
                          Von Miller might be more likeable ONLY becausehe doesn't WIN anywhere near as much as TomBrady. I just proved that he's a much bigger cheater. Yet you continue to act like its no big deal. You're blinded by your jealousy and hate for Brady. Its undetectable though!

                          Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                          When did I state, I did or did not "trust" Brady?

                          You seem to have this mentality that all Broncos fans
                          hate Brady due to nefarious reasons. I do not.

                          If the allegation against Von Miller is true, then he should
                          face a proper and just punishment. If I recall correctly, he did.

                          I think we're putting too much of our valuable time on this nonsense.
                          I'm out for now due to the holidays.

                          Enjoy this time off
                          (If your posts are any insight into your life is probably year-round for you).
                          So you agree that Von Miller and the Doncos are bigger cheaters? Good talk, sonny.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                            Von Miller might be more likeable ONLY becausehe doesn't WIN anywhere near as much as TomBrady. I just proved that he's a much bigger cheater. Yet you continue to act like its no big deal. You're blinded by your jealousy and hate for Brady. Its undetectable though!



                            So you agree that Von Miller and the Doncos are bigger cheaters? Good talk, sonny.
                            Uh no. Von Miller is simply a more likable human being. He’s cool as hell, funny and witty.

                            Three years ago, Tom only had three rings when the deflate gate scandal came about. Did ppl like Tom more than Von at that time??? Remember Tom only had three rings.

                            People were calling for the cheaters head because no body likes the moron...

                            His cheating is almost as stupid as your logic but it’s ok little pansies fan, try again.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                              5 Super Bowl Wins.
                              Yeah, Asterisk by every one too!http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/are-...tegate-spygate
                              sigpicoh YEAH?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X