X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozzerpete
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    umm you are arguing with me that they are better than another team, that is defending their play to some degree is it not?

i think you meant even without that shutout win? like i said before, up until yesterday they were getting dominated and blown out almost every single game for the last two months, the browns have not.

if you watch the browns play you can see them competing and trying every game, you didn't see that from Denver up until yesterday. you can disagree all you want but that's just the way i saw it.

yes and you have a bias for denver, your point? i honestly don't care at this point, i don't have to deflect or tweak anything. in fact, i could bump my pre-draft prediction thread and show you how right i was but then you would probably just complain that i am "tooting my own horn"
    For someone that "does not care at this point" that was a sizeable response.
    Thanks for stopping by our (DEN's) message board, sport.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
    When have I specifically defended Denver's play?
    I'm not going to defend an argument that I never made.
    umm you are arguing with me that they are better than another team, that is defending their play to some degree is it not?

Even with this shutout win, I am unsure DEN is a better team than
    CLE. I can see that hypothetical game going either way. Denver is home to a "Jekyll and Hyde" team.
    i think you meant even without that shutout win? like i said before, up until yesterday they were getting dominated and blown out almost every single game for the last two months, the browns have not.

if you watch the browns play you can see them competing and trying every game, you didn't see that from Denver up until yesterday. you can disagree all you want but that's just the way i saw it.

You have a bias against Denver, so this dominant win hurts your narrative some. Time to deflect and tweak your stance.
    yes and you have a bias for denver, your point? i honestly don't care at this point, i don't have to deflect or tweak anything. in fact, i could bump my pre-draft prediction thread and show you how right i was but then you would probably just complain that i am "tooting my own horn"
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-11-2017, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    until today they have been playing worse than Cleveland, no doubt about it. Cleveland battles every game, their players try and they were not getting blown out every game like the broncos were.

i honestly don't see how you can actually defend the crap product your team has put up over the last two months leading up to today. they won the SB less than 24 months ago and now look at them?

one good win today doesn't change much, honestly. haven't seen the broncos worse than this ever and i know most broncos fans would agree with that under the age of 50.

When have I specifically defended Denver's play?
    I'm not going to defend an argument that I never made.

Even with this shutout win, I am unsure DEN is a better team than
    CLE. I can see that hypothetical game going either way. Denver is home to a "Jekyll and Hyde" team.

You have a bias against Denver, so this dominant win hurts your narrative some. Time to deflect and tweak your stance.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    What a perfect time to win a game. 3-9 now 4-9
    You know when there's nothing to lose except prime draft real estate.

But hey, we won. At least we'll be motivated for next season. Right? lol
    It’s funny because all the talk leading up to today’s game was how certain people’s Jobs depended on a win however now after the game all the talk is “VJ secured enough job security for a second season”. Yep there is all the motivation for next year right there!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    When have you seen a performance like that by Cleveland?

But you insist, Cleveland > Denver, right?

***insert anderson cooper's eyeroll here***
    until today they have been playing worse than Cleveland, no doubt about it. Cleveland battles every game, their players try and they were not getting blown out every game like the broncos were.

i honestly don't see how you can actually defend the crap product your team has put up over the last two months leading up to today. they won the SB less than 24 months ago and now look at them?

one good win today doesn't change much, honestly. haven't seen the broncos worse than this ever and i know most broncos fans would agree with that under the age of 50.

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Me neither!!! ��
    What a perfect time to win a game. 3-9 now 4-9
    You know when there's nothing to lose except prime draft real estate.

But hey, we won. At least we'll be motivated for next season. Right? lol

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    today they were, haven't seen a performance like that or anything close to that in over two months.
    When have you seen a performance like that by Cleveland?

But you insist, Cleveland > Denver, right?

***insert anderson cooper's eyeroll here***

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    today they were, haven't seen a performance like that or anything close to that in over two months.
    Me neither!!! 😂

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Pretty good for a team that isn’t as good as the Browns right?
    .......41 yards passing !

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    nice win broncos fans!
    Pretty good for a team that isn’t as good as the Browns right?
    .......41 yards passing !

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    nice win broncos fans!

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Stupidest thing I have ever seen. What a joke.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    and what the hell was with DT coming out and showing a little moxie..:

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    started a topic Well I’ll be dammed

Well I’ll be dammed

When it comes down to getting a better pick we suddenly decide to show up and win

Can we get this right
Working...
X