No announcement yet.

Jadeveon Clowney calls Blake Bortles trash and gets trash cans for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jadeveon Clowney calls Blake Bortles trash and gets trash cans for Christmas

Here is a new meaning of "trash talk" that I thought was funny.

Jadeveon Clowney is unwilling to admit Blake Bortles has been playing great the last three weeks.

"He trash," said Clowney of Bortles, per the Houston Chronicle

Bortles has a reputation for struggling, but not during Sunday's 45-7 dismantling of Houston, which saw him peg 21 of 29 passes for 326 yards with three touchdowns and zero picks.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rtles-he-trash

Bortles seems to have no issue with the stupid lie about him . . .

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-trash-remark

. . . but "passionate" Jaguars fans rightfully did. Clowney will get trash cans from some of them for Christmas.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...deveon-clowney

This is obviously what Clowney deserved. He inadvertantly was talking about himself by calling Bortles "trash."
    Last edited by Denver Scores; 12-21-2017, 08:05 PM.

We’ve seen Bortles over achieve when he has a strong defense. Hopefully Denver can find a QB that is capable!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      We’ve seen Bortles over achieve when he has a strong defense. Hopefully Denver can find a QB that is capable!
      Honestly I don't think it was overachieving. The have had a horrible coaching staff for several years now that hasn't done the best job of playing to his strengths. I feel like this year, he's really starting to get comfortable and it is starting to click for him. I think he's a QB that is going to be in the league for a long time to come.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Honestly I don't think it was overachieving. They have had a horrible coaching staff for several years now that hasn't done the best job of playing to his strengths. I feel like this year, he's really starting to get comfortable and it is starting to click for him. I think he's a QB that is going to be in the league for a long time to come.
        It is not just bad coaching and play calling but also being thrown in the fire too soon. Everyone knew Blake Bortles was not ready and needed a full year on the bench because he played two years at UCF without a true QB coach. Not having good run blockers in front of him or a good RB committee obviously did not help him either. Tom Coughlin and Doug Marrone knew with the right players, a more balanced offensive scheme could help Bortles not have to win with his arm. That said, it is obvious Marrone is a huge upgrade after the dumpster fire with Gus Bradley.

Comment

broncos fans should send elway trash cans for Christmas to send a message of how they feel about their QB situation

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
            It is not just bad coaching and play calling but also being thrown in the fire too soon. Everyone knew Blake Bortles was not ready and needed a full year on the bench because he played two years at UCF without a true QB coach. Not having good run blockers in front of him or a good RB committee obviously did not help him either. Tom Coughlin and Doug Marrone knew with the right players, a more balanced offensive scheme could help Bortles not have to win with his arm. That said, it is obvious Marrone is a huge upgrade after the dumpster fire with Gus Bradley.
            as a chargers fan, i'm so glad they fired him because he's a great DC and has really done wonders for our defense, even though they still need to add some talent at various positions to make it really good, especially at LB'er.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              broncos fans should send elway trash cans for Christmas to send a message of how they feel about their QB situation
              What do you think of Josh Allen? It’s going around Denver radio right now that the chargers FO Personnel has been spotted at the potato bowl today.

Game starts in just under two hours, hmmm who the Chargers looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                What do you think of Josh Allen? It’s going around Denver radio right now that the chargers FO Personnel has been spotted at the potato bowl today.

Game starts in just under two hours, hmmm who the Chargers looking at?
                i like him but he is likely a top 10 pick. i think the chargers are just doing their due diligence on him in case he were to fall to them or in case they are able to trade up to get him.

i think it's more likely he ends up in Denver or one of the NY teams for example and i think for where the chargers are picking, mayfield is a more realistic target for them.

i think allen is a much safer pick than mayfield for the record.

Comment

as a chargers fan, i'm so glad they fired him because he's a great DC and has really done wonders for our defense, even though they still need to add some talent at various positions to make it really good, especially at LB'er.
                  Gus Bradley's talent as a DC was what made him a hot HC candidate in 2013. Unfortunately for Jacksonville, he proved to be one of those coaches who can only succeed as an assistant coach.

Or so I thought - until Seattle's ability to remain elite with Dan Quinn made some Jaguars fans suggest Bradley got too much credit and is not even a good DC. Do you think that is nonsese?

Comment

Gus Bradley's talent as a DC was what made him a hot HC candidate in 2013. Unfortunately for Jacksonville, he proved to be one of those coaches who can only succeed as an assistant coach.

Or so I thought - until Seattle's ability to remain elite with Dan Quinn made some Jaguars fans suggest Bradley got too much credit and is not even a good DC. Do you think that is nonsese?
                    well the chargers defense has improved a lot this season, you tell me. if quinn having success with the same players and scheme means bradley wasn't that great, then what does that say about quinn?

Comment

clowney with the epic response to jag fans

https://twitter.com/clownejd/status/944315430109368320

Thank you @Jaguars fans for sending trash cans to NRG! It inspired me to fill them and an entire truck with toys to turn a negative situation into a blessing for some deserving women and children

well played, clowney! :clap:

Comment

Well done, sir! :clap:

Comment

Well the Chargers defense has improved a lot this season, you tell me. If quinn having success with the same players and scheme means bradley wasn't that great, then what does that say about Quinn? Confused:
                          LOL Well Dan Quinn is actually a good HC who led Atlanta to the Super Bowl, but his Kyle Shanahan got most of the credit for it. For the Seahawks, it was players, not plays.

Comment

https://twitter.com/clownejd

LOL Jadevon Clowney did not get the message from Jaguars fans.

Comment

LOL Well Dan Quinn is actually a good HC who led Atlanta to the Super Bowl, but his Kyle Shanahan got most of the credit for it. For the Seahawks, it was players, not plays.
                              yes but i thought we were talking about DC's? i am not arguing your point that his success as a DC got him a head coaching job, same thing happened to wade Philips multiple times.

oh and do you think it's a coincidence that the "legion of boom" scheme has had success other places other than just Seattle? what defensive scheme do you think jax is running right now? ill give you a hint, Bradley installed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X