chargers win but miss the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chargers win but miss the playoffs

it was a good effort but in the end the chiefs had our number and are the team that knocked us out. can't expect to start 0-4 and still have a great chance.......letting josh lambo go really bit them in the ass hard as well.

hello off season my old friend........

sigpic

You seem as if this is any sort of a surprise to anyone?

I really don't think you should take up board space by posting something so common.

I mean, it would be like me starting a post the sun will come up tomorrow morning.
    sigpic

Comment

They didn't make it but the Chargers played with a lot of heart which is more then we showed. Hopefully VJ is fired now.
      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

So what the Chargers did not make this year's playoffs?
        Cheer up Baphs, only the Super Bowl winning team is remembered.

Polish your team's Lombardis during the offseason like the rest of us
        and enjoy the high draft pick.

:lombardi:

Comment

Thanks for the embarrassment. Del Rio was pissing me off as the game went on. More than the other 9.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            it was a good effort but in the end the chiefs had our number and are the team that knocked us out. can't expect to start 0-4 and still have a great chance.......letting josh lambo go really bit them in the ass hard as well.

Hey bruh All smack aside, you were right about a lot of things this season so mad respect to you! It was fun, CP coming for a good effort by the chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

The Chargers are better than the Jags, Titans, and Bills (especially without McCoy) and I thought they would play like they did in the last 3/4 of the season. Wasted seasons across the division.

Comment

Chargers put together a great season... salute to them and all 5000 fans...,

And Baph...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post

I really don't think you should take up board space by posting something so common.

I mean, it would be like me starting a post the sun will come up tomorrow morning.
                  Or really early birthday greetings..
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                    They didn't make it but the Chargers played with a lot of heart which is more then we showed. Hopefully VJ is fired now.
                    We lost by only four points. You call that not showing a lot of heart? I did not get to see any game breaker updates because there were no playoff implications.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                      So what the Chargers did not make this year's playoffs?
                      Cheer up Baphs, only the Super Bowl winning team is remembered.

Polish your team's Lombardis during the offseason like the rest of us and enjoy the high draft pick.
                      Um, we are the team with a high draft pick. The Chargers dropped to #17 in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
                        Um, we are the team with a high draft pick. The Chargers dropped to #17 in the first round.
                        Yes. You are correct.
                        Allow me to explain my smack in the "Talkin' Smack" section.

The Chargers do not have Lombardis to polish and have a lower
                        first round draft pick than Denver this offseason.

Still doesn't make sense?

Let me try again: Their offseason is worse than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          Or really early birthday greetings..
                          Yeah, Speaking of which-- Happy Easter EM!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
                            I agree based on theory but depending on who the pick is will determine if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post

can you be more specific? what is not surprising to you? the fact that they didn't get the help they needed to get into the playoffs? you do realize they won their game, correct?
                              baphamet
                              Recovering Smackaholic
                              Last edited by baphamet; 01-01-2018, 12:24 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X