Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Yes. You are correct.
    Allow me to explain my smack in the "Talkin' Smack" section.

The Chargers do not have Lombardis to polish and have a lower
    first round draft pick than Denver this offseason.

Still doesn't make sense?

Let me try again: Their offseason is worse than ours.
    our off season is worse because we have a higher draft pick and no past rings? lets just see what happens in the off season before we start making claims like that. the chargers have almost nobody up for FA that really matters, their most important FA is probably tre boston who they will very likely re-sign.

the chargers won't need to do much in this off season except draft a QB and LB'er or two, possibly OL depth? maybe a NT? the broncos have much more work to do this off season yet our off season is worse? LOL we will see.

tom telesco has this team in pretty good shape going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      The Chargers are better than the Jags, Titans, and Bills (especially without McCoy) and I thought they would play like they did in the last 3/4 of the season. Wasted seasons across the division.
      IMO the only teams in the AFC playoffs better than the chargers right now are the pats, chiefs, and possibly the steelers. oh well, the chargers have been on the other end of this before.

but ya, i have no idea what happened to the raiders man, other than what gannon was talking about on the broadcast .....the TO differential and penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        can you be more specific? what is not surprising to you? the fact that they didn't get the help they needed to get into the playoffs? you do realize they won their game, correct?
        No one cares Neut.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          I agree based on theory but depending on who the pick is will determine if true.
          Until the las weekend of April, only the pick numbers matter. Nobody knows what hte Chargers will do with their #17 pick. I only care about facts, not theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
            No one cares Neut.

great comeback and response bro, you sure told me!

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
              Until the las weekend of April, only the pick numbers matter. Nobody knows what hte Chargers will do with their #17 pick. I only care about facts, not theories.
              yes you guys have the higher pick, that doesn't automatically mean you will have the better off season. it's not like elway and the broncos have been amazing at drafting, i'd still be skeptical if i were you.

Comment

Our offseason is worse because we have a higher draft pick and no past rings? Let's just see what happens in the offseason before we start making claims like that. The Chargers have almost nobody up for FA that really matters, their most important FA is probably tre boston who they will very likely re-sign.

The Chargers won't need to do much in this offseason except draft a QB and LB or two, Possibly OL depth? Maybe a NT? The Broncos have much more work to do this offseason yet our offseason is worse? LOL we will see.

Tom Telesco has this team in pretty good shape going forward.
                Again, Denver has the higher draft pick. You have had a much higher draft pick for years and finally are good enough to be in the lower half of the first round (just barely). Two years ago your top five draft pick could not have been better. Now with the #17 pick, how will you get an elite player in the draft than Denver? I hate clinching the #5 pick because it means the Broncos were bad, but the silver lining is we can get an elite player Tom Telsco would have selected if you had a top 5 pick. Be careful what yiou wish for.

Comment

Again, Denver has the higher draft pick. You have had a much higher draft pick for years and finally are good enough to be in the lower half of the first round (just barely). Two years ago your top five draft pick could not have been better. Now with the #17 pick, how will you get an elite player in the draft than Denver? I hate clinching the #5 pick because it means the Broncos were bad, but the silver lining is we can get an elite player Tom Telsco would have selected if you had a top 5 pick. Be careful what yiou wish for.
                  so you're saying joey bosa is the only good player telesco has drafted? telesco has done a lot of his damage in the later rounds, last year it was drafting king in the 5th.

Comment

The Chargers are better than the Jags, Titans, and Bills (especially without McCoy) and I thought they would play like they did in the last 3/4 of the season. Wasted seasons across the division.
                    Would you care to explain how the Chargers could be better than a division title winner that beat them this year?

Comment

so you're saying joey bosa is the only good player telesco has drafted? telesco has done a lot of his damage in the later rounds, last year it was drafting king in the 5th.
                      Take almost everything I say at face value. I am a literal reader and writer.

Comment

great comeback and response bro, you sure told me!

You asked, "what is not surprising?" You ultimately answered yourself in a previous post following your predictable clutchless loss to KC, where you stated:

damn chargers always gotta chargers it up!!! :brick::brick::brick:
                        Rancid's post was textbook. Your team just can't get it done when it needs to...nothing surprising about it. Just wait until next season...you'll see who's behind the wheel of your team.

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

our off season is worse because we have a higher draft pick and no past rings? lets just see what happens in the off season before we start making claims like that. the chargers have almost nobody up for FA that really matters, their most important FA is probably tre boston who they will very likely re-sign.

the chargers won't need to do much in this off season except draft a QB and LB'er or two, possibly OL depth? maybe a NT? the broncos have much more work to do this off season yet our off season is worse? LOL we will see.

...and because your team is the San Diego, er, Los Angeles Chargers.

Now if you will excuse me, I have trophies to polish, and a top 5 draft pick to mock.

Comment

Would you care to explain how the Chargers could be better than a division title winner that beat them this year?
                            Once the Chargers got out of their own way, they looked like a legit threat in the last 12 games, going 9-3. Sure one of those losses was to Jacksonville, at Jacksonville, in overtime after Rivers pulled out his late game anti-heroics. But I could see a different result if they met again. The Jags won the South but are they better than the Titans team that swept them? I say these things because I'm not completely sold on Jacksonville yet, although I like their story.

Comment

Once the Chargers got out of their own way, they looked like a legit threat in the last 12 games, going 9-3. Sure one of those losses was to Jacksonville, at Jacksonville, in overtime after Rivers pulled out his late game anti-heroics. But I could see a different result if they met again. The Jags won the South but are they better than the Titans team that swept them? I say these things because I'm not completely sold on Jacksonville yet, although I like their story.
                              Yeah, the Chargers were on a hot streak after their first four games, but Jacksonville's only losing streak was the last two and both games were on the road.
                              Last edited by Denver Scores; 01-01-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

and that's because of his terrible seasons prior
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X