Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank God We don't have to deal with Marcus Peters anymore!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Says the homer who just called his corner the best in the league...
    i said arguably the best. i remember when you and all the other broncos fans were saying chris harris was the best because he was listed #1 on pff in 2015? now hayward is listed as the best corner in 2017 according to pff and voted their all pro corner and i'm just saying arguably the best because pff isn't the be all end all.

hayward has been to the PB in back to back years and has lead the league in interceptions and pass breakups in that span among all corners.

yet you have never heard of him?

Comment

the chargers have the most under-rated secondary in the NFL, especially with verrett if he can ever stay healthy.

2017 pff corner grades for the chragers.

casey hayward 96.4
      desmond king 86.5
      trevor williams 88.5
      jason verrett

not a better group of corners in the league. used to be able to say Denver had the best trio of corners but the chargers have the best group of 4 corners hands down currently.

it doesn't even matter if verrett gets injured again, having his elite talent healthy would just be a bonus. yet the chargers secondary is rarely talked about

again, the most under-rated secondary in the NFL.
      Last edited by baphamet; 03-12-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Leave it to baph to toot his teams own horn when challenged...

Supposedly your team is great, I haven't ever seen it on the field there baphy. No one outside of your fandom has.
        sigpic

Comment

Leave it to baph to toot his teams own horn when challenged...

Supposedly your team is great, I haven't ever seen it on the field there baphy. No one outside of your fandom has.
          classic, when you get owned try to change the conversation into something else. i never said the chargers were great, i am clearly just talking about casey hayward and the chargers secondary, one positional group alone.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            classic, when you get owned try to change the conversation into something else. i never said the chargers were great, i am clearly just talking about casey hayward and the chargers secondary, one positional group alone.
            Classic, claim you own someone when no such thing has happened.
            sigpic

Comment

Classic, claim you own someone when no such thing has happened.
              you embarrassed yourself by not knowing who casey hayward is, arguably the best corner in football and you tried to turn the conversation into me saying the bolts are a great team. i think that qualifies as ownership.

when you get wrecked, you must deflect!

Comment

LOL - it's like watching an older couple argue over the breakfast menu with you two. haha

Comment

you embarrassed yourself by not knowing who casey hayward is, arguably the best corner in football and you tried to turn the conversation into me saying the bolts are a great team. i think that qualifies as ownership.

when you get wrecked, you must deflect!
                  I embarrassed myself by getting you bent into a tissy over my comment... sure baph...sure. Or maybe, just maybe, I know who he is, and don't really care.

He's good, but no one on your team is "arguably" the best at anything.
                  sigpic

Comment

I embarrassed myself by getting you bent into a tissy over my comment... sure baph...sure. Or maybe, just maybe, I know who he is, and don't really care.

He's good, but no one on your team is "arguably" the best at anything.
                    oh so having the best coverage grade and leading the league in pass break up's and int's over the last two seasons doesn't carry a solid argument for best in the league? what delusional planet are you from? planet of the donks?

you're not exactly the best judge of talent though, are you? i mean, you thought the broncos would be "just fine" with trevor siemian at the helm.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      LOL - it's like watching an older couple argue over the breakfast menu with you two. haha
                      come on man, it's NFL FA tamper day and i felt like tampering with donko fan emotions.

fact is, the broncos still have to deal with a very good secondary in LA, not dealing with marcus peters only benefits the chargers, since they only have to deal with that brutal secondary during practice, unlike the rest of the division.

Comment

come on man, it's NFL FA tamper day and i felt like tampering with donko fan emotions.

fact is, the broncos still have to deal with a very good secondary in LA, not dealing with marcus peters only benefits the chargers, since they only have to deal with that brutal secondary during practice, unlike the rest of the division.
                        LOL

10char

Comment

Working...
                        X