Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

360,000 Fake Twitter Followers? How Embarrassing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    in terms of sports and fan support......what difference does it really make if they are in SD or LA? sure they had more support in SD but it was still pretty pathetic. the people of SD said hell no to the chargers when they all knew that was very likely their last chance to keep them and it wasn't even close. (something like like 43% said yes and they needed 66%)

hilarious how they play the victim now.
    Except the Chargers are regularly at the bottom in attendance, they got blacked out regularly and they were having difficulty selling merchandise. They had the 4th lowest revenue stream of any team, Raiders, Lions, and Bills being the only teams worse. The Lions are in an area that has been ravaged by economic issues, the Bills lack support outside the Buffalo area, the Raiders and Chargers well they sucked and had crappy fans. The Broncos were 11th in revenue, the Chargers team needed to leave SD and find a new revenue stream. Unfortunately nobody in LA wants them either.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    The Chargers are in LA now by the way. That pretty much says it all. What the heck did they expect. The thing that freaks me out is, pretty soo in the near future we will have division rivals in both LA and VEGAS???!!!
    in terms of sports and fan support......what difference does it really make if they are in SD or LA? sure they had more support in SD but it was still pretty pathetic. the people of SD said hell no to the chargers when they all knew that was very likely their last chance to keep them and it wasn't even close. (something like like 43% said yes and they needed 66%)

hilarious how they play the victim now.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    hahaha what a fail thread....just like rastic said, nobody gives a crap.........except for the salty haters in SD of course!

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    The Chargers are in LA now by the way. That pretty much says it all. What the heck did they expect. The thing that freaks me out is, pretty soo in the near future we will have division rivals in both LA and VEGAS???!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Good job! You mods gotta stick together in here otherwise your non smack would be murdered worse than Fergie did the, last weekend.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Then perhaps the twitter audit report can audit the Broncos twitter page! Maybe you could write a letter of insistence. You know, in order to back your claim.
    https://www.twitteraudit.com/broncos

there you go

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    With as much as social media following is easily manipulated, I don't think anybody really cares because it's just common.

On one site you, for example, you can pay less than $74 and buy 25-thousand twitter followers. Another site has $8 for one-thousand.

It's kind of no surprise that any big body or team or other large presence in society will have a lot of fake followers, paid for or not. I'd wager the Broncos has quite a few as well.
    Then perhaps the twitter audit report can audit the Broncos twitter page! Maybe you could write a letter of insistence. You know, in order to back your claim.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I posted this more than 5 hours ago and just like everything Lol chargers I mean LA Chargers, nobody cares. In other news Orvil Reddenbocker wins the papier-mâché boat race over bob barker at the old folks home in Malibu.
    With as much as social media following is easily manipulated, I don't think anybody really cares because it's just common.

On one site you, for example, you can pay less than $74 and buy 25-thousand twitter followers. Another site has $8 for one-thousand.

It's kind of no surprise that any big body or team or other large presence in society will have a lot of fake followers, paid for or not. I'd wager the Broncos has quite a few as well.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    I posted this more than 5 hours ago and just like everything Lol chargers I mean LA Chargers, nobody cares. In other news Orvil Reddenbocker wins the papier-mâché boat race over bob barker at the old folks home in Malibu.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    started a topic 360,000 Fake Twitter Followers? How Embarrassing!

360,000 Fake Twitter Followers? How Embarrassing!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ter/ar-BBJq5m2

Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-25-2018, 11:50 AM.
Working...
X