Broncos Country Message Boards lately:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    you deserved that when your team got shut out and destroyed by the superior LA chargers! as well as got dominated by multiple other bad football teams. all after claiming the broncos would be just fine on offense with ole boy trevor siemian.

the broncos went from SB champs to one of the worst teams in the league in less than 24 months, that is one hell of an accomplishment, BRAVO!!! :clap:
    and the chargers have sucked their entire time in the NFL...one hell of an accomplishment
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      He doesn’t get it, Chargers pull off wins vs Philly, New England, Chiefs x2, or Jacksonville they get in the playoffs but they were so dangerous they couldn’t beat good teams.
      well they had the last place schedule too
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

you're smarter than this frey. how is it that i always end up explaining to you clowns the definition of things a 4th grader can figure out? why don't you explain to me what you think it means for a team to be "hot" so i can get a good laugh in?

any team that goes on a "hot streak" can be labled a" hot" team, this is freaking elementary school logic frey, how is it that none of you can figure it out?

embarrassing myself? by saying my teama went on a hot streak which they did? by saying they were dangerous, which they were?

yeah, at the beginning of the season they were not hot, they caught fire late and you all want to pretend like i'm wrong based on the teams they faced?

the only thing embarrassing is the fact that i have to explain these things to grown adults.
        The Chargers beat 1 playoff team in 2017, and they beat exactly 2 teams that finished with a winning record. They also lost twice to teams with very poor records.

But lets look at those impressive wins:
        Giants (3-13)
        Raiders (6-10)
        Broncos (5-11)
        Bills (9-7)
        Cowboys (9-7)
        Browns (0-16)
        Redskins (7-9)
        Jets (5-11)
        Raiders (6-10)

Nothing like padding the stats against bad teams! That's why they're incredibly overrated this year, they were an average team that lit it up against bad teams. But sure, they were hotter than a pistol....

Against the dregs of the league

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          He doesn’t get it, Chargers pull off wins vs Philly, New England, Chiefs x2, or Jacksonville they get in the playoffs but they were so dangerous they couldn’t beat good teams.

Going 1-5 against playoff teams is the mark of a great team. Leave it to Baph to talk trash after his team missed the playoffs yet again. Congratulations your team was slightly better than the rest of the non-playoff teams. But what was your record in January again?...

He conveniently forgets that the Chargers had a good first year under their last head coach as well (even made the playoffs), and then they showed who they really are. As long as they've got the mediocre stats compiler at QB they'll never do anything of note. Actually that's not true, they did play in that one AFC Championship Game with him...

Comment

you deserved that when your team got shut out and destroyed by the superior LA chargers! as well as got dominated by multiple other bad football teams. all after claiming the broncos would be just fine on offense with ole boy trevor siemian.

the broncos went from SB champs to one of the worst teams in the league in less than 24 months, that is one hell of an accomplishment, BRAVO!!! :clap:
            Uh kubiak had to step down due to health, Manning retired, Ware retired, Wade left for LA but I’ll tell you at least they won a championship in the last 24 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              50 years from now, Arapaho and Baphamet will still be going at it with no end in sight. But in this time, technology has advance to where internet posts are simulated by virtual reality animation. I was able to get a sneak preview of what this battle will look like on Monday, March 19, 2068.

As you can see, Arapaho is minding his business, watching the latest NFL Network's report on Tom Brady coming back for one more season. Suddenly Baph busts into the house, looking for the "boy" (boy = Superbowl trophy). Since Arapaho forgot to take his meds, he forgot the lifelong sworn enemy he just spoke to 24 hours ago. Nurse Peanut makes a cameo to moderate the battle. Somehow WWII is incorporated into their scuffle, but here it is as it pretty much plays out now, minus the outcome.

I gotta see Nurse Peanuts uniform....
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
              X