(2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

John Elway and know the best way to fix the cat fighting:

Real fans:
            Last edited by 58Miller; 03-17-2018, 02:04 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller
              You know who you are!!!!! Slamming the Broncos after one losing season in the last 7 years........:lombardi:
              Last edited by 58Miller; 03-17-2018, 03:42 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Haha, good posts.

Can't forget these posters:

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    You know who you are!!!!! Slamming the Broncos after one losing season in the last 7 years........:lombardi:
                    this is the problem right here, it's a you problem. blindly supporting your team in smack against rival fans is one thing, actually believing that being a blind homer is a true fan is quite another.

holding your team and GM accountable is commendable and if i were a broncos fan i would argue that the broncos with their winning tradition should be held to that winning standard.

the nose dive the broncos have taken since winning the SB on elways watch is about as steep of a nose dive i have ever seen from a SB winner. i just hope, as a chargers fan, elway isn't let go any time soon and the comedy continues for years to come!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      this is the problem right here, it's a you problem. blindly supporting your team in smack against rival fans is one thing, actually believing that being a blind homer is a true fan is quite another.

holding your team and GM accountable is commendable and if i were a broncos fan i would argue that the broncos with their winning tradition should be held to that winning standard.

the nose dive the broncos have taken since winning the SB on elways watch is about as steep of a nose dive i have ever seen from a SB winner. i just hope, as a chargers fan, elway isn't let go any time soon and the comedy continues for years to come!
                      Baph, you should know by now. Looking at things objectively is slamming the team, how dare people have a realistic outlook on things rather than blindly support everything the team does.

The idiotic thing is I wasn't all that negative, I just said I thought Diggs and Theilen were a better WR combo than an aging DT and Sanders who frankly have played like garbage for the last several years...

But you know, the fan police have to start calling people bandwagon if their shades are a slightly off orange rather than true orange.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

seems like your discussing yourself here...blind homer much?

all we have heard since 2009 is how great the chargers are, how they are the most talented in the west, how they draft so well, how the broncos will suck, how the bolts will reign again, with the bestest most well rounded team ever seen...I mean with the best rbs in the league no doubt, how could you not win the afc championship

yep all that smug boastful homerism...leading to

afc west finish...2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th...and 2nd
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

50 years from now, Arapaho and Baphamet will still be going at it with no end in sight. But in this time, technology has advance to where internet posts are simulated by virtual reality animation. I was able to get a sneak preview of what this battle will look like on Monday, March 19, 2068.

As you can see, Arapaho is minding his business, watching the latest NFL Network's report on Tom Brady coming back for one more season. Suddenly Baph busts into the house, looking for the "boy" (boy = Superbowl trophy). Since Arapaho forgot to take his meds, he forgot the lifelong sworn enemy he just spoke to 24 hours ago. Nurse Peanut makes a cameo to moderate the battle. Somehow WWII is incorporated into their scuffle, but here it is as it pretty much plays out now, minus the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            50 years from now, Arapaho and Baphamet will still be going at it with no end in sight. But in this time, technology has advance to where internet posts are simulated by virtual reality animation. I was able to get a sneak preview of what this battle will look like on Monday, March 19, 2068.

As you can see, Arapaho is minding his business, watching the latest NFL Network's report on Tom Brady coming back for one more season. Suddenly Baph busts into the house, looking for the "boy" (boy = Superbowl trophy). Since Arapaho forgot to take his meds, he forgot the lifelong sworn enemy he just spoke to 24 hours ago. Nurse Peanut makes a cameo to moderate the battle. Somehow WWII is incorporated into their scuffle, but here it is as it pretty much plays out now, minus the outcome.

kinda like mermaid man and barnacle boy....bap being the barnacle one
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

my hate for the broncos is strong enough to last forever, anything is possible!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X