X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho
    doesn't make him garbage either does it
    It might make him garbage, but if he's garbage, that makes the charges backfield the slimy film coating the garbage that was actually something the cat puked up last night.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka
    That isn't hard, but that also doesn't make him good, just average.
    doesn't make him garbage either does it

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    apparently by the numbers he was better than the chargers RB
    That isn't hard, but that also doesn't make him good, just average.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    This thread should be renamed to: “another garbage Baphs take proven wrong”

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    garbage back?...then what is Gordon ? I mean whats a level below garbage

I know you wanna cry around and sway games...or seasons but here is the facts

CJ....693 carries....3051 yards....4.4 average...20 tds...3 FL

so if that's garbage it should show clearly in gordons numbers. right oh excuse maker

MG...722 carries....2743 yards.....3.8 average...18 tds.....6 FL

WAIT A COTTON PICKIN MOMENT !!!

Melvin IS THE GARBAGE BACK IN THE CASE

let your excuses flow like charger tears

Aren't Charger tears like soccer flops?

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Dude, a first round pick who's never surpassed 4 yards per carry in a season is solid...although in his defense, he does get injured a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet
    i know its not as big of news as the chargers signing the camp arm geno smith, but the donks just released the best of your garbage backs.......and keenan allen is confused about what tom telesco is doing??
    Has Rivers won a ring yet? Has he played for a ring yet? Keep in mind when they retire CJ Anderson will always have one more ring than Rivers does.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka
    Thank goodness too...CJ was a little overhyped by people. I've disliked him for awhile now so I can't say I'm even a little sad to see him gone. Booker and Henderson need to just play average to surpass him, he was never all that great.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Thank goodness too...CJ was a little overhyped by people. I've disliked him for awhile now so I can't say I'm even a little sad to see him gone. Booker and Henderson need to just play average to surpass him, he was never all that great.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

so if that's garbage it should show clearly in gordons numbers. right oh excuse maker

This is what happens Baphs when you make excuses and try to spin your way into sounding smart.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    i know its not as big of news as the chargers signing the camp arm geno smith, but the donks just released the best of your garbage backs.......and keenan allen is confused about what tom telesco is doing??

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    yeah he didn't have a good rookie season, never got into the EZ one time and most of you were calling him a bust.....but since then?

2,997 yards from scrimmage and 24 TD's

that is as many TD's as Anderson in 5 years and only like 900 more yards from scrimmage.....in 3 more years played.

if you include gordon's bad rookie season, Anderson only has 80 yards from scrimmage more with 2 more seasons under his belt.
    That's funny you want to argue the years between the two and the rookie season for Gordon......

Gordon has had the ball in his hands 1,454 times to Andersons 796....... and he only has 80 more yards from scrimmage than Gordan!!! Anderson has 658 less touches!!!! LOL Wow, he's been garbage!!! SMH

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    low key trophy polish smack!

can anyone tell me what the broncos hall of famer floyd little's post season stats are?

yes, gordon's team has never made it to the post season yet, that must mean he is terrible. because of course, anderson is the sole reason why the broncos won a SB....donko fan logic at it's finest!
    You don’t get a trophy for going to the playoffs!
    I know it’s been a while but the playoffs are when you see how good players really are, not when they are padding stats vs bad teams in the regular season.
    Take a look at college football when a big school runs for 300 yards it throws for 600 and 7 tds against Rhode Island A&M Tech!
    The postseason is what matters, like champion fights.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Assassin27
    Can anyone tell me what Melvin Gordons postseason stats are?
    low key trophy polish smack!

can anyone tell me what the broncos hall of famer floyd little's post season stats are?

yes, gordon's team has never made it to the post season yet, that must mean he is terrible. because of course, anderson is the sole reason why the broncos won a SB....donko fan logic at it's finest!

Leave a comment:

• Assassin27
    replied
    Can anyone tell me what Melvin Gordons postseason stats are?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎