Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Elway: Bolts might be team to beat in AFC West

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Elway: Bolts might be team to beat in AFC West

    t's the wild, wild West. I thought the Chargers did a really nice job with the draft," Elway told reporters in Omaha, via The MMQB's Peter King. "They've got the settled quarterback, even though the Raiders do too. Looking at it, [the Chargers] may be the ones to beat. As I stand here, looking at it, the Chargers might be the team to beat
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

    yes, because i was just making excuses for the talent they don't have, huh arapaho?

    elway is running scared, he knows that tom telesco has put a good team together that's on the cusp of competing at the highest level.

    by the way, elway, just because you are here in omaha saying nice things about my chargers and huskers does not mean i will stop hating you, but nice try anyways!

  • #2
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

    yes, because i was just making excuses for the talent they don't have, huh arapaho?

    elway is running scared, he knows that tom telesco has put a good team together that's on the cusp of competing at the highest level.

    by the way, elway, just because you are here in omaha saying nice things about my chargers and huskers does not mean i will stop hating you, but nice try anyways!
    Narcissism at its best!!!! It's all about you!!!!


    Plus, I think Elway was being respectful. You truly think he's running scared? SMDH........ Chargers look good, there's no questioning that.... Nobody said they didn't have talent, not even Arapaho.... It's the "we have the most talented team" statements we've heard for the last how many years??
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

      yes, because i was just making excuses for the talent they don't have, huh arapaho?

      elway is running scared, he knows that tom telesco has put a good team together that's on the cusp of competing at the highest level.

      by the way, elway, just because you are here in omaha saying nice things about my chargers and huskers does not mean i will stop hating you, but nice try anyways!
      Sure he is.
      sigpic

      Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

      Comment


      • #4
        Can this be another Chargers team with the #1 overall offense and defense that misses the playoffs?
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

          yes, because i was just making excuses for the talent they don't have, huh arapaho?

          elway is running scared, he knows that tom telesco has put a good team together that's on the cusp of competing at the highest level.

          by the way, elway, just because you are here in omaha saying nice things about my chargers and huskers does not mean i will stop hating you, but nice try anyways!
          no you were making excuses for always losing

          what would Elway be scared of?...an old immobile pocket sloth who chokes in crucial games and when needed

          a glass knee RB that wasn't as good as out garbage backs?

          a glass wr?

          a miniature glass CB?

          lol Elway don't fear the bolts any more than I do...and I dont
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
            Narcissism at its best!!!! It's all about you!!!!


            Plus, I think Elway was being respectful. You truly think he's running scared? SMDH........ Chargers look good, there's no questioning that.... Nobody said they didn't have talent, not even Arapaho.... It's the "we have the most talented team" statements we've heard for the last how many years??
            show me where i said the chargers have the most talented team. that is a you problem. i said the chargers are more well rounded than the broncos, i also said every team in the division was more well rounded than the broncos.

            NOBODY EVER SAID THE CHARGERS WERE TALENTED EXCEPT ME UNTIL RECENTLY, YOU ALL ARGUED WITH ME AND CALLED ME EXCUSE MAKER WHEN I SAID THEY HAD TALENT BUT WERE PLAGUED BY INJURIES................ARAPAHO CONSTANTLY TALKS SMACK ABOUT THAT, DON'T ACT LIKE HE SAID THEY HAVE TALENT, HE HAS NEVER SAID THAT AND ALWAYS DENIES IT.

            i never said they were the most well rounded team in the league or even the division.....that was completely fabricated by arapaho, he does that stuff all the time. arapaho has no problems digging endlessly for stuff i said in the past.......ever wonder why he never digs up what i said about that? because hes lying and he knows it.

            also, if you think i was being serious in that bolded statement, you got issues lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              no you were making excuses for always losing
              you talked smack about my "the chargers are more well rounded than the broncos" statement and pointed to win/loss records. i told you a big reason for that was the countless injuries at key positions and you called that excuses for losing. then they have a relatively healthy season and are now considered a talented well rounded team, how come?

              what would Elway be scared of?...an old immobile pocket sloth who chokes in crucial games and when needed
              elway pointed to rivers as his argument as to why the chargers might be the team to beat, that's a direct quote from elway and here you are putting words in his mouth like you know what hes thinking? cool story brah

              a glass knee RB that wasn't as good as out garbage backs?
              i already wrecked this argument several times, you are delusional, simply put.

              a glass wr?
              he was elite and injury free last season, next.......

              a miniature glass CB?
              don't even need that dude, the chargers have great players all over their secondary and now derwin james.......what do you think ole case keenum thinks about that after looking at that garbage OL of yours and the chargers outside pass rush?

              lol Elway don't fear the bolts any more than I do...and I dont
              yeah right, your job doesn't depend on winning divisions and staying relevant, his does. he just admitted the chargers are the better team right now, how do you feel about that? of course he's nervous, the chargers are clearly better right now, that's not even smack talk, that's real talk.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                Can this be another Chargers team with the #1 overall offense and defense that misses the playoffs?
                the only way that happens again is if they also have another atrocious ST's. that is still the worst display of ST's i have ever seen at the NFL level and that is considering the chargers haven't been good in that regard recently either.

                there was more than one loss you could pin on the kicking game last season, you could say a big reason for the chargers missing the playoffs last season was due to the kicking game and ST's and even then, it still doesn't compare to the atrocious ST's of 2010

                that year their special teams allowed four blocked punts (and had another deflected), three kickoff return touchdowns, and one punt return touchdown

                not to mention they used 74 different players that season due to a bunch of injuries, which is still the NFL record last i checked.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  show me where i said the chargers have the most talented team. that is a you problem. i said the chargers are more well rounded than the broncos, i also said every team in the division was more well rounded than the broncos.

                  NOBODY EVER SAID THE CHARGERS WERE TALENTED EXCEPT ME UNTIL RECENTLY, YOU ALL ARGUED WITH ME AND CALLED ME EXCUSE MAKER WHEN I SAID THEY HAD TALENT BUT WERE PLAGUED BY INJURIES................ARAPAHO CONSTANTLY TALKS SMACK ABOUT THAT, DON'T ACT LIKE HE SAID THEY HAVE TALENT, HE HAS NEVER SAID THAT AND ALWAYS DENIES IT.

                  i never said they were the most well rounded team in the league or even the division.....that was completely fabricated by arapaho, he does that stuff all the time. arapaho has no problems digging endlessly for stuff i said in the past.......ever wonder why he never digs up what i said about that? because hes lying and he knows it.

                  also, if you think i was being serious in that bolded statement, you got issues lol
                  boy the whine is flowing...
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    the only way that happens again is if they also have another atrocious ST's. that is still the worst display of ST's i have ever seen at the NFL level and that is considering the chargers haven't been good in that regard recently either.

                    there was more than one loss you could pin on the kicking game last season, you could say a big reason for the chargers missing the playoffs last season was due to the kicking game and ST's and even then, it still doesn't compare to the atrocious ST's of 2010

                    that year their special teams allowed four blocked punts (and had another deflected), three kickoff return touchdowns, and one punt return touchdown

                    not to mention they used 74 different players that season due to a bunch of injuries, which is still the NFL record last i checked.

                    ahhh the old special teams caused us to lose excuse
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      show me where i said the chargers have the most talented team. that is a you problem. i said the chargers are more well rounded than the broncos, i also said every team in the division was more well rounded than the broncos.

                      NOBODY EVER SAID THE CHARGERS WERE TALENTED EXCEPT ME UNTIL RECENTLY, YOU ALL ARGUED WITH ME AND CALLED ME EXCUSE MAKER WHEN I SAID THEY HAD TALENT BUT WERE PLAGUED BY INJURIES................ARAPAHO CONSTANTLY TALKS SMACK ABOUT THAT, DON'T ACT LIKE HE SAID THEY HAVE TALENT, HE HAS NEVER SAID THAT AND ALWAYS DENIES IT.

                      i never said they were the most well rounded team in the league or even the division.....that was completely fabricated by arapaho, he does that stuff all the time. arapaho has no problems digging endlessly for stuff i said in the past.......ever wonder why he never digs up what i said about that? because hes lying and he knows it.

                      also, if you think i was being serious in that bolded statement, you got issues lol
                      I'd like to see your justification for that statement by position please.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        you talked smack about my "the chargers are more well rounded than the broncos" statement and pointed to win/loss records. i told you a big reason for that was the countless injuries at key positions and you called that excuses for losing. then they have a relatively healthy season and are now considered a talented well rounded team, how come?



                        elway pointed to rivers as his argument as to why the chargers might be the team to beat, that's a direct quote from elway and here you are putting words in his mouth like you know what hes thinking? cool story brah



                        i already wrecked this argument several times, you are delusional, simply put.



                        he was elite and injury free last season, next.......



                        don't even need that dude, the chargers have great players all over their secondary and now derwin james.......what do you think ole case keenum thinks about that after looking at that garbage OL of yours and the chargers outside pass rush?



                        yeah right, your job doesn't depend on winning divisions and staying relevant, his does. he just admitted the chargers are the better team right now, how do you feel about that? of course he's nervous, the chargers are clearly better right now, that's not even smack talk, that's real talk.
                        dude cry in any matter you wish, its your quarter...but its still an excuse

                        your team for all the bragging and boast about how great they were...still lost, still didn't make the post and still haven't accomplished little of what the broncos have in this decade


                        its just excuses...whiney...little...excuses
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          you talked smack about my "the chargers are more well rounded than the broncos" statement and pointed to win/loss records. i told you a big reason for that was the countless injuries at key positions and you called that excuses for losing. then they have a relatively healthy season and are now considered a talented well rounded team, how come?



                          elway pointed to rivers as his argument as to why the chargers might be the team to beat, that's a direct quote from elway and here you are putting words in his mouth like you know what hes thinking? cool story brah



                          i already wrecked this argument several times, you are delusional, simply put.



                          he was elite and injury free last season, next.......



                          don't even need that dude, the chargers have great players all over their secondary and now derwin james.......what do you think ole case keenum thinks about that after looking at that garbage OL of yours and the chargers outside pass rush?



                          yeah right, your job doesn't depend on winning divisions and staying relevant, his does. he just admitted the chargers are the better team right now, how do you feel about that? of course he's nervous, the chargers are clearly better right now, that's not even smack talk, that's real talk.
                          At no point in that article did Elway say they were a better team right now..... He said they "MAY" be the team to beat... Nervous? Really? At no point does that articulate that he's "scared", "nervous", etc...... There is absolutely no way to tell who's better until the games are played. On paper you can argue all you want.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                            At no point in that article did Elway say they were a better team right now..... He said they "MAY" be the team to beat... Nervous? Really? At no point does that articulate that he's "scared", "nervous", etc...... There is absolutely no way to tell who's better until the games are played. On paper you can argue all you want.
                            ya but bap thinks he did so therefore its a fact jack
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

                              yes, because i was just making excuses for the talent they don't have, huh arapaho?

                              elway is running scared, he knows that tom telesco has put a good team together that's on the cusp of competing at the highest level.

                              by the way, elway, just because you are here in omaha saying nice things about my chargers and huskers does not mean i will stop hating you, but nice try anyways!
                              You also bash Elway saying he is a overrated GM, but he says your team is the team to beat and now all the sudden think he knows talent?

                              Baphs you don’t get to play both sides guy, either Elway does or doesn’t know talent guy, make a choice and stick to it, or admit your wrong.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X