No announcement yet.

John Elway: Bolts might be team to beat in AFC West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest here. Every offseason is the "Chargers year", "this is the year..." but it never happens. How many times have we heard it? They already have more relocations than Super Bowls in 48 seasons in the NFL. Come on. Last year, the excuse was the kicker. And how did they address the issue this offseason? By signing Roberto Aguayo!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      dude, he said royce freeman is already better than melvin gordon....of course he thinks chubb is better than bosa right now, he probably thinks chubb is already better than any pass rusher in the league not named von miller.

this is the homerism i constantly talk about around here, it's rampant and comical!
      Rampant and comical? You know what is “rampant and comical”, Joey Bosa’s hair is rampant and comical. Dude looks like the bastard spawn of Carrot top and Spicoli! 😂😂😂
      image upload

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Rampant and comical? You know what is “rampant and comical”, Joey Bosa’s hair is rampant and comical. Dude looks like the bastard spawn of Carrot top and Spicoli! ������
        image upload
        even though ive seen that comparison before, it's still funny today

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          ohh man bap doesn't understand that well rounded means the whole team

you cant be well rounded if you lose a few starters and fall to pieces like the bolts in 2015-16
          LOL so losing your top 3 RB's, top 2 out of 3 WR's, both starting corners, starting NT, starting MILB.....that shouldn't have any kind of effect on your team and how well rounded they are?

but the cowboys losing one guy....now that's a serious back breaker for a team, huh king hypocrite?

Comment

wait now did I say that....?

let me check, ummm

nope
            then why did you mention which team won the SB? you absolutely tried to insinuate that and got smacked down for it.

but you did insinuate the rush defense doesn't matter...I bet any nfl coach would laugh you out of the building

however the eagles were the #1 rush defense in the league...and won the superbowl
            i didn't say it didn't matter, you are acting like it's so important and really it's not as important as you seem to think. i gave you the facts and you are unable to comprehend it.

in today's NFL it's all about the passing game....... all NFL teams are in the nickle at least 70% of the time. yet you think it's so important to stop the run?

like i said, the eagles winning the SB had very little to do with their run defense, especially considering the pats barely tried to run due to absolutely destroying the eagles defense thorough the air and not needing to run.....something the eagles did right back to the pats defense as well.

this is why the RB position has changed a lot as well.......its not just about running he football, todays NFL backs must be able to be a weapon in the passing game. this is yet another concept you are unable to grasp.

the point is, the chargers run defense does need to get better as i said before but it's not as imperative as you seem to think considering they are so good against the pass, which absolutely does matter more in today's NFL.

Comment

couple years?

2 years ago the broncos were 9-7 the bolts 5-11
              2 years ago the chargers were decimated by injuries unlike any other team.....not even close to the same team we saw last year from a personnel standpoint.

did the chargers somehow find a boat load of talent over night? how did that happen, arapaho? i'm curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                Let's be honest here. Every offseason is the "Chargers year", "this is the year..." but it never happens. How many times have we heard it? They already have more relocations than Super Bowls in 48 seasons in the NFL. Come on. Last year, the excuse was the kicker. And how did they address the issue this offseason? By signing Roberto Aguayo!!

1. who says it's their year every year? it certainly isn't me. i'm not even saying this year is their year, you clowns don't even read what i actually do say and make up whatever lunacy in your head that fits your narrative.

2. the chargers signed Caleb Sturgis from the eagles who is very likely going to end up as their kicker. maybe actually know what the hell you're talking about before opening your mouth?

Comment

2 years ago the chargers were decimated by injuries unlike any other team.....not even close to the same team we saw last year from a personnel standpoint.

did the chargers somehow find a boat load of talent over night? how did that happen, arapaho? i'm curious.

sniff sniff

DUDE !!!

your whining about a few injured starters and a bunch of players who either wouldn't make the team or never play is simply a whiney excuse

a well rounded team over comes the injuries

how many games did your supremely talented well rounded team win against teams that made the post season

just 1?

seems like a product of a weak schedule from sucking the previous two seasons
                  Last edited by arapaho; 06-04-2018, 08:33 AM.
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

sniff sniff

DUDE !!!

your whining about a few injured starters and a bunch of players who either wouldn't make the team or never play is simply a whiney excuse

a well rounded team over comes the injuries

how many games did your supremely talented well rounded team win against teams that made the post season

just 1?

seems like a product of a weak schedule from sucking the previous two seasons
                    i like how you ignored the post before that directed at you. again, you know i'm right about the run defense argument.

but as far as this post is concerned, being a well rounded team and being a deep team are two different things. especially when the chargers were starting guys that were unemployed earlier in the season at RB and starting WR's that were on the bubble depth guys.

yet you make an excuse for the cowboys losing 1 dude and that's totally okay. if von miller is ever to go down you will certainly do the same thing but me mentioning 20+ guys going on IR, that's just blasphemy!

keep up the hypocritical bull crap and ill keep reminding you how ridiculous it is.

Comment

i like how you ignored the post before that directed at you. again, you know i'm right about the run defense argument.

but as far as this post is concerned, being a well rounded team and being a deep team are two different things. especially when the chargers were starting guys that were unemployed earlier in the season at RB and starting WR's that were on the bubble depth guys.

yet you make an excuse for the cowboys losing 1 dude and that's totally okay. if von miller is ever to go down you will certainly do the same thing but me mentioning 20+ guys going on IR, that's just blasphemy!

keep up the hypocritical bull crap and ill keep reminding you how ridiculous it is.

I did respond earlier when you was hiding you mentions a few Bad teams good in the rush defense, and four playoff teams bad in rush defense...but didn't mention the #1 rush defense who actually won the superbowl

but I don't see how the eagles as superbowl champs with the number 1 ranked rush defense proves your point that rush defense isn't needed
                      seeing how they held the #10 ranked rush offense to 84 rushing yards
                      sigpic

Comment

I did respond earlier when you was hiding you mentions a few Bad teams good in the rush defense, and four playoff teams bad in rush defense...but didn't mention the #1 rush defense who actually won the superbowl

but I don't see how the eagles as superbowl champs with the number 1 ranked rush defense proves your point that rush defense isn't needed
                        seeing how they held the #10 ranked rush offense to 84 rushing yards
                        the pats had more than 84 rushing yards, look again.

if you're talking just their RB's, they handed the ball off 19 times for 102 yards and 1 TD for 5.3 yards per carry. but again, the pats threw the ball 48 times vs running in 22 times (one of those being s brady scramble)

the eagles ran it 27 times vs 43 passing attempts vs one of the worst run defense teams in the league, a little more balanced if that's what you want to call it

the running game in the NFL just isn't as valuable as it used to be. you're pretending that i'm saying it doesn't matter and that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying it's not as important as you are making it out to be in today's NFL and i think most NFL teams would agree with me.

Comment

1. who says it's their year every year? it certainly isn't me. i'm not even saying this year is their year, you clowns don't even read what i actually do say and make up whatever lunacy in your head that fits your narrative.

2. the chargers signed Caleb Sturgis from the eagles who is very likely going to end up as their kicker. maybe actually know what the hell you're talking about before opening your mouth?

Woa, a little touchy, eh?

1. Did I even quote you or mentioned you saying this is the Chokers year? Nah. But the word is out there:

sigpic

Comment

the pats had more than 84 rushing yards, look again.

if you're talking just their RB's, they handed the ball off 19 times for 102 yards and 1 TD for 5.3 yards per carry. but again, the pats threw the ball 48 times vs running in 22 times (one of those being s brady scramble)

the eagles ran it 27 times vs 43 passing attempts vs one of the worst run defense teams in the league, a little more balanced if that's what you want to call it

the running game in the NFL just isn't as valuable as it used to be. you're pretending that i'm saying it doesn't matter and that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying it's not as important as you are making it out to be in today's NFL and i think most NFL teams would agree with me.

too bad for you guys your running game, isn't as good as the pats huh

im pretty sure every single nfl coach would slap your forehead and explain that a good run defense is greatly desired
                            sigpic

Comment

isn't depth a part of the team...how do other teams lose players and still succeed? depth is a part of the team makeup
                              and when your claiming to be so well rounded and totally collapse with a few injuries

YOU AINT WELL ROUNDED

as far as the rest...why do you continue to lie? a mans word used to mean something or didn't anybody teach you that

I didn't make an excuse for dallas...I hate dallas….I don't need to make excuses

what I said was its easier to beat a team like dallas without Zeke, when the offense is designed around the best back ( or one of the top 3 in the league) in the game

than it is beating them with him

I didn't make an excuse like you do

if that twisted your bloomers in knots im sorry
                              sigpic

Comment

• just gonna leave this here.......

https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1026308018290352128

"They've got one of the more well-rounded rosters in the league."

@AlbertBreer

isn't it funny how the national media always repeats the "trolling" i do like months or even years after i do?

i wonder why most people don't think the chargers win/loss record doesn't determine the actual talent they have like you donko fans? is it that they are just not as lazy? actually watch the players....ya know? play?? which is it? i'm trying to figure out why you people are so football clueless.

Comment

Working...
                                X