• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1026308018290352128

"They've got one of the more well-rounded rosters in the league."

@AlbertBreer

isn't it funny how the national media always repeats the "trolling" i do like months or even years after i do?

i wonder why most people don't think the chargers win/loss record doesn't determine the actual talent they have like you donko fans? is it that they are just not as lazy? actually watch the players....ya know? play?? which is it? i'm trying to figure out why you people are so football clueless.
    How much credibility does an overweight sports writer hold??? If someone such as John Madden or Mike Shanahan say it then I’ll consider it but Albert Breer? Really? Guess breer knows more football than our “loser GM”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      How much credibility does an overweight sports writer hold??? If someone such as John Madden or Mike Shanahan say it then I’ll consider it but Albert Breer? Really? Guess breer knows more football than our “loser GM”.
      Pete Prisco: "It's a Good Football Team All Around"

yet another overweight sports writer saying the same thing and why the hell would madden or shanarat have more credibility? they don't cover the chargers do they?

go look at the OP of this thread, even elway knows it!

don't act like you haven't seen references to this all over the place lol
      Last edited by baphamet; 08-06-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Pete Prisco: "It's a Good Football Team All Around"

yet another overweight sports writer saying the same thing and why the hell would madden or shanarat have more credibility? they don't cover the chargers do they?

go look at the OP of this thread, even elway knows it!

don't act like you haven't seen references to this all over the place lol

Pretty close but no. It’s just Lloyd spewing his usual garbage.

I don’t care what Breer or Prisco think, next you’ll be trying to tell me that Mel Kiper holds more knowledge than Nick Sabin...

Just give it up already because just like every season before this one, the Chargers will in fact fail while the broncos grow an even bigger fan base with a richer history!
        Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-06-2018, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Pretty close but no. It’s just Lloyd spewing his usual garbage.

I don’t care what Breer or Prisco think, next you’ll be trying to tell me that Mel Kiper holds more knowledge than Nick Sabin...

Just give it up already because just like every season before this one, the Chargers will in fact fail while the broncos grow an even bigger fan base with a richer history!
          i named off multiple NFL columnists and the broncos GM who thinks the chargers are the team to beat due to the talent they have, who's word would you actually believe?

just imagine when mike Williams has his break out season with keenan allen on the other side and tyrell williams in the slot? nevermind when hunter henry gets back and the loaded talent on defense i need not mention.........only a blind fool can't see the talent they have.

Comment

i named off multiple NFL columnists and the broncos GM who thinks the chargers are the team to beat due to the talent they have, who's word would you actually believe?

just imagine when mike Williams has his break out season with keenan allen on the other side and tyrell williams in the slot? nevermind when hunter henry gets back and the loaded talent on defense i need not mention.........only a blind fool can't see the talent they have.
            Blah blah blahhhh and by the time they’re (Mike Williams, Hunter Henry, Jason Verrett, Derwin James etc) all healthy enough to play, their rookie contracts will be up and you won’t be able to afford much and will have nothing to show for it!
            Oh and Phylis will be gone too.
            screen shot on windows
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-06-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Its all on paper right now. Regular season is right around the corner. We will soon see what teams are truly made of.
              sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
              Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
              PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Blah blah blahhhh and by the time they’re (Mike Williams, Hunter Henry, Jason Verrett, Derwin James etc) all healthy enough to play, their rookie contracts will be up and you won’t be able to afford much and will have nothing to show for it!
                Oh and Phylis will be gone too.
                screen shot on windows
                https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/statu...20933803196416

"The @Chargers have the best wide receiving core in the NFL." - @Nate13Burleson

oh and he used the phrase "well rounded" when describing the chargers.l

now that is an ex NFL player, let me guess......he isn't credible either, is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                  Its all on paper right now. Regular season is right around the corner. We will soon see what teams are truly made of.
                  true, but i'm just making a point about the whole "well rounded" phrase ive been using to describe the chargers the last couple years and now the media has picked up on it.

apparently i'm not wrong 98% of the time like some people here would like to believe.

Comment

• If well rounded means you go 1-5 against playoff teams then they are well rounded
                    ....the eagles were well rounded and deep. Lost starting LT, Qb, and MLB and still were able to win it all. Well rounded teams are usually able to win despite injuries due to them being well rounded. They also beat good teams not just a bunch of mediocre.
                    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-07-2018, 07:32 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1026308018290352128

"They've got one of the more well-rounded rosters in the league."

@AlbertBreer

isn't it funny how the national media always repeats the "trolling" i do like months or even years after i do?

i wonder why most people don't think the chargers win/loss record doesn't determine the actual talent they have like you donko fans? is it that they are just not as lazy? actually watch the players....ya know? play?? which is it? i'm trying to figure out why you people are so football clueless.
                      How many years in a row did the media keep calling the Chargers the most talented roster in the NFL? Peter King used to say it 100 times per season. I remember one week in his fine 15 he kept the same in the rankings and said "I'm just saying on a neutral field in Iowa this roster wins that game" after they lost a game at home.

Now with all of those preseason accolades they received year after year, how many trophies did they put in the case? If they followed Indy's lead they got 1 AFC Championship Game Finalist banner they can hang. There was even a year they finished 1st in both offense and defense and they missed the playoffs. But they had a talented roster....

Oh and keep in mind, at this time last year everyone was talking up the Raiders, the Giants, the Packers, the Falcons and Seahawks. And the Rams were gonna be awful, Jaguars would still be bad, the Jets were going winless. August is great for being wrong.

Incidentally here's Peter Prisco's predictions from last year, he was wrong about the Chargers, they disappointed his predictions yet again...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...er-bowl-champ/

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        If well rounded means you go 1-5 against playoff teams then they are well rounded
                        ....the eagles were well rounded and deep. Lost starting LT, Qb, and MLB and still were able to win it all. Well rounded teams are usually able to win despite injuries due to them being well rounded. They also beat good teams not just a bunch of mediocre.
                        Don't look at reason, they were hotter than a pistol down the stretch...

Of course anyone who looks at who they actually beat last season (the one victory v a playoff team was against a team starting a rookie QB who set an NFL record for INTs in a half) would know they're being overrated this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                          Its all on paper right now. Regular season is right around the corner. We will soon see what teams are truly made of.
                          Wait a second... don't we crown paper champs each season?
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            Don't look at reason, they were hotter than a pistol down the stretch...

Of course anyone who looks at who they actually beat last season (the one victory v a playoff team was against a team starting a rookie QB who set an NFL record for INTs in a half) would know they're being overrated this season.
                            Exactly! The Eagles beat Atlanta, the Rams, the Vikings, and New England = well rounded!

Meanwhile Bolts biggest wins came vs Buffalo with a back up Qb and vs division rival Denver. Denver has owned the bolts since Elway took over, Baphs was popping confetti after that one. 1-1 vs Denver to baphs isto most fans like making the postseason.
                            Last edited by 58Miller; 08-08-2018, 07:15 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              How many years in a row did the media keep calling the Chargers the most talented roster in the NFL? Peter King used to say it 100 times per season. I remember one week in his fine 15 he kept the same in the rankings and said "I'm just saying on a neutral field in Iowa this roster wins that game" after they lost a game at home.

Now with all of those preseason accolades they received year after year, how many trophies did they put in the case? If they followed Indy's lead they got 1 AFC Championship Game Finalist banner they can hang. There was even a year they finished 1st in both offense and defense and they missed the playoffs. But they had a talented roster....

Oh and keep in mind, at this time last year everyone was talking up the Raiders, the Giants, the Packers, the Falcons and Seahawks. And the Rams were gonna be awful, Jaguars would still be bad, the Jets were going winless. August is great for being wrong.

Incidentally here's Peter Prisco's predictions from last year, he was wrong about the Chargers, they disappointed his predictions yet again...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...er-bowl-champ/
                              literally my only point was that the things they are saying now i have been saying the past couple years when you guys were acting like i was just being outlandish for those opinions, i realize that nothing is won on paper, i know that well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                Exactly! The Eagles beat Atlanta, the Rams, the Vikings, and New England = well rounded!

Meanwhile Bolts biggest wins came vs Buffalo with a back up Qb and vs division rival Denver. Denver has owned the bolts since Elway took over, Baphs was popping confetti after that one. 1-1 vs Denver to baphs isto most fans like making the postseason.
                                it's pretty obvious you don't even know what the term "well rounded" means and that's funny

the eagles are indeed a very well rounded team, but it's not because they won the SB or even the teams they beat along the way.

saying a team is well rounded is speaking of the talent they have all around, it literally has nothing to do with wins and losses unless you're not smart enough to know what a talented player is or how good a player is and just look up how many wins their team has and make a judgment from that alone.........which is all you do

it's like saying joey bosa sucks because his team hasn't been to the playoffs yet or saying champ bailey wasn't one of the greatest CB's ever because he doesn't have a ring.......it's pure idiocy and it's idiocy that you deploy here on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X