Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Elway: Bolts might be team to beat in AFC West

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    it's pretty obvious you don't even know what the term "well rounded" means and that's funny

    the eagles are indeed a very well rounded team, but it's not because they won the SB or even the teams they beat along the way.

    saying a team is well rounded is speaking of the talent they have all around, it literally has nothing to do with wins and losses unless you're not smart enough to know what a talented player is or how good a player is and just look up how many wins their team has and make a judgment from that alone.........which is all you do

    it's like saying joey bosa sucks because his team hasn't been to the playoffs yet or saying champ bailey wasn't one of the greatest CB's ever because he doesn't have a ring.......it's pure idiocy and it's idiocy that you deploy here on a regular basis.
    So your saying, well rounded means talented

    But a team loaded with talent isn’t expected to win nor should this talented and thus well rounded team be judged by the record

    Bwahaahahaahaa oh god I hope your serious
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

    Comment


    • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      So your saying, well rounded means talented

      But a team loaded with talent isn’t expected to win nor should this talented and thus well rounded team be judged by the record

      Bwahaahahaahaa oh god I hope your serious
      boy oh boy we got some freaking geniuses around here. it means talented in all three phases and according to your dumb ass logic, the eagles have the best player at every position in the league right now and the broncos are one of the least talented teams in the NFL.

      will you clowns ever learn?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        boy oh boy we got some freaking geniuses around here. it means talented in all three phases and according to your dumb ass logic, the eagles have the best player at every position in the league right now and the broncos are one of the least talented teams in the NFL.

        will you clowns ever learn?
        Yeah much like the genius that you are right?

        Funny how you pick & choose what you want to respond to based on how much of a clown it would or would not make you appear to be.

        Don't even play dumb because you know what i'm talkin bout...SAD CLOWN is...well SAD CLOWN
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          literally my only point was that the things they are saying now i have been saying the past couple years when you guys were acting like i was just being outlandish for those opinions, i realize that nothing is won on paper, i know that well.
          And as we've pointed out, those opinions often mean nothing because they end up looking foolish when the season plays out. And those opinions in this case are built on a resume built against bad teams. 2016 the Panthers were the most rounded roster going into the season, how'd that play out? Last year the Saints and Eagles looked like rosters with some big holes in them. The Vikings looked sunk with QB injuries.

          Reality has a way of ruining experts offseason proclamations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            And as we've pointed out, those opinions often mean nothing because they end up looking foolish when the season plays out. And those opinions in this case are built on a resume built against bad teams. 2016 the Panthers were the most rounded roster going into the season, how'd that play out? Last year the Saints and Eagles looked like rosters with some big holes in them. The Vikings looked sunk with QB injuries.

            Reality has a way of ruining experts offseason proclamations.
            i was purely talking about the chargers and their injury woes. you got everyone (except you guys) acknowledging that they have had issues staying healthy recently unlike other teams then you got broncos fans pretending i'm just whining about injuries, ignoring these things as if other teams endure similar things and that simply isn't the case.

            i'm not talking about pre-season hype here and if i were i would be pointing out how you same broncos fans post articles saying good things about the broncos and somehow htne those opinions are legitimate.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
              Yeah much like the genius that you are right?

              Funny how you pick & choose what you want to respond to based on how much of a clown it would or would not make you appear to be.

              Don't even play dumb because you know what i'm talkin bout...SAD CLOWN is...well SAD CLOWN
              like what? i respond to everything i can or take issue with. i'm mean damn, i'm not and don't claim to be all knowing but actually not knowing what the term well rounded means and then acting like you're smarter than me is next level dumb

              Comment


              • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                like what? i respond to everything i can or take issue with. i'm mean damn, i'm not and don't claim to be all knowing but actually not knowing what the term well rounded means and then acting like you're smarter than me is next level dumb
                Stop crying, read below and explain which one you meant.
                Definition for well round·ed
                adjective
                having a smooth, curved shape.
                "well-rounded quartz pebbles"
                (of a person) plump.
                adjective: well-rounded; adjective: well rounded
                pleasingly varied or balanced.
                "a dry, robust, well-rounded wine"


                If you meant Balanced, then sorry to break it to you but The Chargers were not balanced, team was not good running the ball or defending the run.
                Chargers not well rounded.
                Last edited by 58Miller; 08-09-2018, 07:16 PM.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Stop crying, read below and explain which one you meant.
                  Definition for well round·ed
                  adjective
                  having a smooth, curved shape.
                  "well-rounded quartz pebbles"
                  (of a person) plump.
                  adjective: well-rounded; adjective: well rounded
                  pleasingly varied or balanced.
                  "a dry, robust, well-rounded wine"


                  If you meant Balanced, then sorry to break it to you but The Chargers were not balanced, team was not good running the ball or defending the run.
                  Chargers not well rounded.
                  Yup here are the yardage stats from 2017.

                  Chargers are 15th defense and 4th offense.

                  Teams that are more balanced.

                  Steelers 5th defense 3rd offense
                  Eagles 4th defense 7th offense
                  Cowboys 8th defense 14th offense
                  Falcons 9th defense 8th offense...

                  That's just the top 10 defensive teams so plenty of teams are more balanced yardage wise.

                  What about points.

                  Chargers 3rd defense and 13th offensive

                  Teams better or equal

                  Vikings 1st defense 10th offensive
                  Jags 2 defensive 5th offensive
                  Eagles 4th defensive 3rd offensive
                  Patriots 5th defensive 2nd offensive
                  Ravens 6th defensive 9th offensive
                  Steelers 7th defensive 8th offensive

                  I think it is clear they aren't the most well rounded team in either yards or points. And looking at how far apart they are from being balanced doesn't look like being balanced takes much of those are the standards baph is using.

                  Maybe they just use well rounded when the is nothing really worth talking about. Just use the generic well rounded term.




                  Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

                  Comment


                  • If the Eggos are the team to beat in the west, it bodes well for the rest of the AFC
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      Yup here are the yardage stats from 2017.

                      Chargers are 15th defense and 4th offense.

                      Teams that are more balanced.

                      Steelers 5th defense 3rd offense
                      Eagles 4th defense 7th offense
                      Cowboys 8th defense 14th offense
                      Falcons 9th defense 8th offense...

                      That's just the top 10 defensive teams so plenty of teams are more balanced yardage wise.

                      What about points.

                      Chargers 3rd defense and 13th offensive

                      Teams better or equal

                      Vikings 1st defense 10th offensive
                      Jags 2 defensive 5th offensive
                      Eagles 4th defensive 3rd offensive
                      Patriots 5th defensive 2nd offensive
                      Ravens 6th defensive 9th offensive
                      Steelers 7th defensive 8th offensive

                      I think it is clear they aren't the most well rounded team in either yards or points. And looking at how far apart they are from being balanced doesn't look like being balanced takes much of those are the standards baph is using.

                      Maybe they just use well rounded when the is nothing really worth talking about. Just use the generic well rounded term.
                      They're well rounded in other ways.

                      To infinity...and beyond.

                      Comment


                      • and tapered on both ends
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          boy oh boy we got some freaking geniuses around here. it means talented in all three phases and according to your dumb ass logic, the eagles have the best player at every position in the league right now and the broncos are one of the least talented teams in the NFL.

                          will you clowns ever learn?
                          Not at all fool, what i mean by well rounded
                          Is solid top to bottom, starters, 2nd string... backups... well rounded so a injury doesn’t cripple the team
                          Like it does the bolts

                          Good well rounded teams overcome injuries

                          Not well rounded teams fall apart
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                            They're well rounded in other ways.

                            Don’t leave phyilis out he’s definitely still craving the taste of “well rounded” success!
                            Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-09-2018, 09:37 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              Don’t leave phyilis out he’s definitely still craving the taste of “well rounded” success!
                              Home sweet home!
                              To infinity...and beyond.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                Don’t leave phyilis out he’s definitely still craving the taste of “well rounded” success!
                                It's like a bidet toilet.. but more invasive...
                                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X