John Elway: Bolts might be team to beat in AFC West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    It's like a bidet toilet.. but more invasive...
    I shudder.....

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      Yup here are the yardage stats from 2017.

Chargers are 15th defense and 4th offense.

Teams that are more balanced.

Steelers 5th defense 3rd offense
      Eagles 4th defense 7th offense
      Cowboys 8th defense 14th offense
      Falcons 9th defense 8th offense...

That's just the top 10 defensive teams so plenty of teams are more balanced yardage wise.

What about points.

Chargers 3rd defense and 13th offensive

Teams better or equal

Vikings 1st defense 10th offensive
      Jags 2 defensive 5th offensive
      Eagles 4th defensive 3rd offensive
      Patriots 5th defensive 2nd offensive
      Ravens 6th defensive 9th offensive
      Steelers 7th defensive 8th offensive

I think it is clear they aren't the most well rounded team in either yards or points. And looking at how far apart they are from being balanced doesn't look like being balanced takes much of those are the standards baph is using.

Maybe they just use well rounded when the is nothing really worth talking about. Just use the generic well rounded term.
      i'm talking talent, they have talent on both sides of the ball. they have a talented secondary and DL with arguably the best pass rushing duo in the NFL as well as arguably the best corner in the NFL.

they have a future HOF QB and talented receivers, they have a talented and dangerous weapon at RB, they are deep at receiver and when healthy have one of the bets receivers in the game with the potential to have another great receiver in mike Williams. not to mention hunter hery who is a very talented young TE that's of course out of the season. you also are not taking into consideration last year they moved cities and changed their coaching staff.

they started off slow and should have won two of those first 4 games anyways. once they established their identity they became a very dangerous team.

also, it helps to realize i have not once said they were the most well rounded team. arapaho and 58miller love to pretend i say things i never said so they can actually get some smack in . i said they are more well rounded than the broncos two years ago. i also said at that time that the other teams in the division were more well rounded than the broncos. the broncos were horribly one dimensional with a good defense and a crap offense.

the chargers are a well rounded team but not the most well rounded. but if you're talking talent on both sides of the ball, they have it. you guys can pretend they don't and that's fine, it wont help you on game day when you face them just like those past rings wont help you either.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        Not at all fool, what i mean by well rounded
        Is solid top to bottom, starters, 2nd string... backups... well rounded so a injury doesn’t cripple the team
        Like it does the bolts

Good well rounded teams overcome injuries

Not well rounded teams fall apart
        teams don't got 4 deep at every position, that's idiotic. when you have an injury bug at multiple positions like the chargers did in 2016 and you're starting guys off the street, you're in serious trouble. if one guy at a position goes down and the back up sucks, then that's a depth problem. but the chargers lost 4 or 5 guys at all their skill positions, they lost both starting corners, they lost all of their LB'er at one point. they lost both of their NT's

no team is prepared for that kind of decimation and for you to act like the broncos have endured anything close to that before, let alone the year they went to the SB, it is just pure ignorance on your part.

by the way, you always want to talk about injury excuses but i will keep reminding you that you made an excuse for the cowboys losing one guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          i'm talking talent, they have talent on both sides of the ball. they have a talented secondary and DL with arguably the best pass rushing duo in the NFL as well as arguably the best corner in the NFL.

they have a future HOF QB and talented receivers, they have a talented and dangerous weapon at RB, they are deep at receiver and when healthy have one of the bets receivers in the game with the potential to have another great receiver in mike Williams. not to mention hunter hery who is a very talented young TE that's of course out of the season. you also are not taking into consideration last year they moved cities and changed their coaching staff.

they started off slow and should have won two of those first 4 games anyways. once they established their identity they became a very dangerous team.

also, it helps to realize i have not once said they were the most well rounded team. arapaho and 58miller love to pretend i say things i never said so they can actually get some smack in . i said they are more well rounded than the broncos two years ago. i also said at that time that the other teams in the division were more well rounded than the broncos. the broncos were horribly one dimensional with a good defense and a crap offense.

the chargers are a well rounded team but not the most well rounded. but if you're talking talent on both sides of the ball, they have it. you guys can pretend they don't and that's fine, it wont help you on game day when you face them just like those past rings wont help you either.
          What 58miller says is this:
          Well rounded means balanced
          Having a top ranked passing offense And a 24th ranked run offense is not balanced and neither does having a top ranked pass defense but the worst run d.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X