John Elway: Bolts might be team to beat in AFC West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Do you, 58Miller or arapaho understand the definition of insanity?
    Insanity: extreme folly or unreasonableness.

At this point, it's getting difficult to differentiate who is insane.
    You two for continually arguing with an unreasonable person or baphamet?

Both of your posts are an accurate description of baphamet.
    Thanks for the laugh Gents, CP your way!
    do you, mozzerpete understand that this is a forum for smack talking?

and let me ask you, did you read my post of me accepting arapaho's bet? if so, you agree with 85miller that i am too scared to take his bet and called arapaho scared for offering the bet? that's an accurate description of whats going on??

there's no reason to be confused where the insanity is coming from, i think it's pretty obvious. i have that effect on broncos fans here, i drive them to their very brink.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      if I feared you or your team...I would make it a candy arse CP or sig bet like you always do

put your money where your mouth is bub
      umm i think i just did in spades, but do keep pretending, bub.

if you believe your team is so superior than mine..it would be a fools bet NOT to take me up on the bet because you get rid of me for a couple months
      yes i know it's a fools bet for you, again i took your bet, what's the problem? also, no, you're not allowed to run and hide when you lose, you must stay and take your smack. if by some miracle you win, then i will leave and not pester you until the draft, that is the bet.

now, if you don't accept that, that means you're the one scared because you don't want to stay and get smacked down for losing.

when the broncos beat your team you will disappear anyway right so whats the diffeance
      your team has beat my team at least once every year recently and i don't dissapear any more than usual. what's funny about that is when my team was winning every week and i wasn't always here, you didn't seem to have a problem then, did you?

bets on sonny right?

but if your scared of having to leave this bridge you call home
      what the hell? whats the matter with all you broncos fans? did you not read my post accepting your doomed bet? YES WE ARE ON, YOU WILL ME MADE TO LOOK LIKE THE FOOL THAT YOU ARE AND WHEN YOU LOSE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JUST DISSAPEAR UNTIL THE DRAFT, YOU MUST STAY AND TAKE YOUR SMACK DOWNS LIKE A MAN.

as long as you agree to that then yes, we are on.

you can decide to wear an a winners choice sig until the end of pre season
      cp, sigs, and leaving the forum means nothing to me, only winning. this will be the easiest bet ive ever collected on!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        do you, mozzerpete understand that this is a forum for smack talking?

and let me ask you, did you read my post of me accepting arapaho's bet? if so, you agree with 85miller that i am too scared to take his bet and called arapaho scared for offering the bet? that's an accurate description of whats going on??

there's no reason to be confused where the insanity is coming from, i think it's pretty obvious. i have that effect on broncos fans here, i drive them to their very brink.
        Actually i would say supporting, and defending a team like the Chargers shows exactly who is insane, and all an about your character as a fan. The Spanos are horrible owners and that’s why the fan base has abandoned them.
        But Baphs still right there painting a pretty picture “ no rings?, so what, that’s trophy smack”

“One playoff appearance in the last 7 years!... playoffs don’t matter!”

“Haven’t won division title since 2009!.....Best well rounded roster which is better!”

I am insane for thinking the guy who argued the almost sack is better than a sack New anything about football.

Baphs! All that matters in football is winning! Well rounded roster Smack doesn’t cut it bud, your best most well rounded ever team from 2006 to 2008 Failed!!!!!
        You know like your smack Baphs!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Actually i would say supporting, and defending a team like the Chargers shows exactly who is insane, and all an about your character as a fan. The Spanos are horrible owners and that’s why the fan base has abandoned them.
          But Baphs still right there painting a pretty picture “ no rings?, so what, that’s trophy smack”

“One playoff appearance in the last 7 years!... playoffs don’t matter!”

“Haven’t won division title since 2009!.....Best well rounded roster which is better!”

I am insane for thinking the guy who argued the almost sack is better than a sack New anything about football.

Baphs! All that matters in football is winning! Well rounded roster Smack doesn’t cut it bud, your best most well rounded ever team from 2006 to 2008 Failed!!!!!
          You know like your smack Baphs!
          yeah i'm insane for being a fan of a team since i can remember, not just because they are good. meanwhile, you are just here not reading posts you are responding to because you are upset i'm talking smack about john elway in a forum dedicated to smack talking and accusing me of being too scared to take a bet that i actually did take? that's sound logic indeed!

look man, you can keep up this idiocy if you like, but i got better things to do.

Comment

yeah i'm insane for being a fan of a team since i can remember, not just because they are good. meanwhile, you are just here not reading posts you are responding to because you are upset i'm talking smack about john elway in a forum dedicated to smack talking and accusing me of being too scared to take a bet that i actually did take? that's sound logic indeed!

look man, you can keep up this idiocy if you like, but i got better things to do.
            Now Baphs is saying how people feel? Baphs are you a Physcologist ?
            Really why would I be upset if someone bad mouths John Elway in smack talk?
            Good luck with that! Elway was a HOF player and has been one of the best GM’s in the league since 2011.
            Bad mouthing Elway and calling him overrated just shows your football IQ..... you probably talk smack about Morton’s Steakhouse while your eating in Sizzler.

Better things to do? I’m gonna say your 27,000 + posts with an average of 6post a day says otherwise!!! ......Oh wait you gonna shoot up a poster of Brandon Stokely?
            Last edited by 58Miller; 05-17-2018, 05:03 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

i run smack that's relevent

arapaho literally risks nothing and if by some crazy circumstance he wins, i will leave the forum as he requests. yet your brilliant mind got out of that, that i'm too scared to take his bet and called him scared because he offered the bet?

problem solved.
              Gee maybe i should bet my one single cp against 20 guys giving me cp if i win

Cause thats risking alot
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Gee maybe i should bet my one single cp against 20 guys giving me cp if i win

Cause thats risking alot
                you still don't get it, do you? i dont care about gaining cp, it's not about risking anything......giving cp or wearing a sig after losing a bet means nothing other than an admission of defeat.

that is clearly why you have never bet me, because you have a problem with that. which is why you are all for this bet because if you lose you don't have to face the music and that is why i insist that when i win, you must stay and face your loss like a man, not a coward that runs and hides until the draft.

get it now, boy?
                Last edited by baphamet; 05-18-2018, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Now Baphs is saying how people feel? Baphs are you a Physcologist ?
                  Really why would I be upset if someone bad mouths John Elway in smack talk?
                  Good luck with that! Elway was a HOF player and has been one of the best GM’s in the league since 2011.
                  Bad mouthing Elway and calling him overrated just shows your football IQ..... you probably talk smack about Morton’s Steakhouse while your eating in Sizzler.

Better things to do? I’m gonna say your 27,000 + posts with an average of 6post a day says otherwise!!! ......Oh wait you gonna shoot up a poster of Brandon Stokely?
                  LOL coming from the person that calls me a narcissist all the time?

you refuse to read my posts yet still respond to them with nonsense because i say bad things about elway, that isn't me reading your thoughts or "feelings", that's what you literally said

No i don’t read your non stop whine fest about how Elway is a horrible GM and we are doomed. !
                  i sometimes think you're drunk when you post some of the stuff that you do, i want to give you the benefit of the doubt, i really do man.

by the way, i can post more than 6 times a day within 30 minutes, i also post in spurts when i have the time. i come here when i'm bored and you clowns never cease to provide quality entertainment!

Comment

you still don't get it, do you? i dont care about gaining cp, it's not about risking anything......giving cp or wearing a sig after losing a bet means nothing other than an admission of defeat.

that is clearly why you have never bet me, because you have a problem with that. which is why you are all for this bet because if you lose you don't have to face the music and that is why i insist that when i win, you must stay and face your loss like a man, not a coward that runs and hides until the draft.

get it now, boy?
                    I did bet you...and you refused to take it instead calling everyone cowards for not taking your silly cp bet...and then blocked me for two years

see that's your loser mentality...thinking a loss of the bet is a win since I wont have to face the music

well contrary to your weak opinion...I value my time here, following the broncos is my passion, I am here every day posting or reading for 14 years

I value my time here

where your just a troll here
                    sigpic

Comment

I did bet you...and you refused to take it instead calling everyone cowards for not taking your silly cp bet...and then blocked me for two years

see that's your loser mentality...thinking a loss of the bet is a win since I wont have to face the music

well contrary to your weak opinion...I value my time here, following the broncos is my passion, I am here every day posting or reading for 14 years

I value my time here

where your just a troll here
                      i put you on ignore because you were always trying to bait me into name calling wars and you stayed on it for two years because you hated it so much and it was funny to troll you

you tried to pretend i did it because i was scared top talk smack to you, obviously just more delusions on your part. you call me being here just to troll yet you are here doing the exact same thing i am, but i'm the troll?

i do like coming here, i have a lot of fun here and it may surprise you to know i like a lot of people here, even you. but it's not going to bother me not to come here, i usually take a couple breaks in the off season anyways.

but hey, if you think it's punishment for me to not come here and read or react to the smack thrown in my direction if i were to lose, that's your choice i suppose.

me on the other hand, when i win you will have to face the consequences, not just hide away until the draft.......that is how i see it, to each their own.

Comment

LOL coming from the person that calls me a narcissist all the time?

you refuse to read my posts yet still respond to them with nonsense because i say bad things about elway, that isn't me reading your thoughts or "feelings", that's what you literally said

i sometimes think you're drunk when you post some of the stuff that you do, i want to give you the benefit of the doubt, i really do man.

by the way, i can post more than 6 times a day within 30 minutes, i also post in spurts when i have the time. i come here when i'm bored and you clowns never cease to provide quality entertainment!
                        Baphs you put people on ignore, then cry about your posts not ALL being read! You never heard you can’t eat your cake and keep it too?

Baphs I would have to quit my job to read all your posts.
                        You have an overall theme Baphs:
                        1. Elway sucks ( unless he praises the bolts)

2.All the Broncos players suck except Von (maybe, you did spend a lot of time on the Ingram better than Von thread).

3. Gene Smith is “ARGUABLY” better than Keenum, Kelly, and Lynch.

4. Stats and playoffs don’t matter ( still haven’t explained that one) Tom Brady and Montana are clearly the considered the best QBs all time due to there postseason success.

5. CJ Anderson is trash, and If Gordon could have ran behind Max Garcia and Menelik Watson (who both really are trash) he would have ran for more yards per carry.

6. Chargers have the most well rounded roster!

And my response is this is all trophy smack without the trophy.
                        Last edited by 58Miller; 05-18-2018, 09:12 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

i put you on ignore because you were always trying to bait me into name calling wars and you stayed on it for two years because you hated it so much and it was funny to troll you

you tried to pretend i did it because i was scared top talk smack to you, obviously just more delusions on your part. you call me being here just to troll yet you are here doing the exact same thing i am, but i'm the troll?

i do like coming here, i have a lot of fun here and it may surprise you to know i like a lot of people here, even you. but it's not going to bother me not to come here, i usually take a couple breaks in the off season anyways.

but hey, if you think it's punishment for me to not come here and read or react to the smack thrown in my direction if i were to lose, that's your choice i suppose.

me on the other hand, when i win you will have to face the consequences, not just hide away until the draft.......that is how i see it, to each their own.
                          no I don't, you see I wouldn't expect you to be here anyway, instead like you do in losing seasons...simply come back once a week , fire off a few flame bait posts then disappear for days on end

this just saves us from the trollish nuisance

but your greatest fear is reading smack and not being able to respond, or seeing a fluff piece about the bolts and not being able to post it

not being here and able to troll is going to hurt you a lot
                          sigpic

Comment

Baph I wouldn’t believe this gm. According to you Elway doesn’t know his stuff.

Comment

For what it's worth, I enjoy Baphamet's contributions to this board. I guess he hasn't got under my skin like he has some of you. It makes for good leisure time entertainment to read his smack on a board designated for smack. Sometimes it seems like my fellow Bronco's fans are thin-skinned.

This is "talking smack" right? Props to Baph for finding ways to get under Bronco fan's skin when his own team has never won a Super Bowl.

I wonder how many of my fellow Bronco fans would be as devout if the roles were reversed.

All that said, at least the Bronco's didn't sign Geno Smith.

Baph, it seems like your open to taking bets so I propose a bet...

I bet the Denver Bronco's quarterbacks will throw more touchdowns than the San Diego Charger's quarterbacks.

Since cp points and sigs don't matter to me, let's make it a gentleman's bet and just acknowledge the other was right by a message or post or whatever. Whatever you prefer.

-justabroncosfan

Comment

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                                For what it's worth, I enjoy Baphamet's contributions to this board. I guess he hasn't got under my skin like he has some of you. It makes for good leisure time entertainment to read his smack on a board designated for smack. Sometimes it seems like my fellow Bronco's fans are thin-skinned.

This is "talking smack" right? Props to Baph for finding ways to get under Bronco fan's skin when his own team has never won a Super Bowl.

I wonder how many of my fellow Bronco fans would be as devout if the roles were reversed.

All that said, at least the Bronco's didn't sign Geno Smith.

Baph, it seems like your open to taking bets so I propose a bet...

I bet the Denver Bronco's quarterbacks will throw more touchdowns than the San Diego Charger's quarterbacks.

Since cp points and sigs don't matter to me, let's make it a gentleman's bet and just acknowledge the other was right by a message or post or whatever. Whatever you prefer.

-justabroncosfan
                                Baphs a troll!! Thin skin? Baphs puts people in smack on ignore, and takes “business trips where he doesn’t respond for weeks.
                                As far as smack talk, I live in in Northern California and go to Denver at Raider games, Baphs little troll remarks are nothing compared to physical threats in person by dudes dressed like pirates (not like Paxton), I give Baphs credit for sticking around the boards but honestly where else would he go his team has no fan base, no message board, May is the time of year he flexes. But if he impresses you to each their own...
                                Last edited by 58Miller; 05-20-2018, 07:11 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X