Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another thug in Denver: Adam “Pac Man” Jones joins the team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thug in Denver: Adam “Pac Man” Jones joins the team!

@RapSheet
    Following Following @RapSheet
    More
    The #Broncos worked out former #Bengals CB Adam “Pac Man” Jones this morning and all signs point to him signing, sources say.

out with one thug (Talib), in with another. i wonder how good his chain rip move is? he has big shoes to fill after all! having a piece of garbage on your defense really has been a staple in Denver over the years, hasn't it?
    sigpic

Should be interesting in a legal pot state...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Both your care and concerned is comforting....

Comment

broncos fans after hearing they signed pacman...

sigpic

Comment

.......l.cant argue with Baph here......
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Did Jerry Jones tell Elway to do this?
              sigpic

Comment

is it true that he's going to wear #24? i'm not even a broncos fan and i'm appalled by that. one of the all time great corners and you're going to let that goon wear your number??
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  is it true that he's going to wear #24? i'm not even a broncos fan and i'm appalled by that. one of the all time great corners and you're going to let that goon wear your number??
                  Bro, if you are going to smack, know what you are talking about.

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...4/73-588411360

In the meantime, Bailey is ready to surrender his No. 24 that has been unofficially retired through four seasons...

“Yeah, and they’ve had the opportunity to give it out,’’ Bailey said. “It’s a popular number. A lot of people cherish that number. I was worried that some rookie who was unproven would come in and get it.

“But it’s not my call. The franchise can do whatever they want. The fact they respect me enough to ask means a lot. I told them I don’t mind Pacman wearing it. I respect the hell out of him.’’

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Bro, if you are going to smack, know what you are talking about.

what exactly do i not know?

I know he gave him permission, that's why i said "you're going to let that goon wear your number??"
                    sigpic

Comment

what exactly do i not know?

I know he gave him permission, that's why i said "you're going to let that goon wear your number??"
                      Ok, fair. It wasn't clear to me you meant Bailey gave permission.

Comment

Ok, fair. It wasn't clear to me you meant Bailey gave permission.

sigpic

Comment

I got dibbs on #63, you can be the other guy.

Comment

I got dibbs on #63, you can be the other guy.
                            in all honestly, i can see why you got confused and just assumed i was blaming Elway. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

@RapSheet
                              Following Following @RapSheet
                              More
                              The #Broncos worked out former #Bengals CB Adam “Pac Man” Jones this morning and all signs point to him signing, sources say.

out with one thug (Talib), in with another. i wonder how good his chain rip move is? he has big shoes to fill after all! having a piece of garbage on your defense really has been a staple in Denver over the years, hasn't it?
                              Yep just like being garbage has been a staple of the Chargers franchise.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X