Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another thug in Denver: Adam “Pac Man” Jones joins the team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    The only person you embarrass in smack is yourself!!
    You back a franchise who has never won anything, city and fans gave up on them and they can’t sell out a stadium.
    You were right one out of 7 years about John Elway and now think your a football prophet.
    And you rarely run smack Baphs because your a troll, you want attention and nobody cares about your crop circles anymore out there in Nebraska.
    Quit playing the imagination where your smack is on some high level, your a coward who has had to block posters (me and Arapaho) because you had no comeback for the non stop punishment. And when your not blocking posters, you go on business trips where you don’t post, and they are always on Charger losing streaks.
    .....At the end of the day Baphs the joke is on you because you support a loser!!!!!
    oh look, more bandwagon mentality! if only i can be like 58milller and like teams based on how many rings they have!

you're the worst smack talker here dude, been saying that for years and that's just the truth. i put you on ignore for legitimate reasons, i rarely put anyone on igniore and its always for good reason. fankly, you are incredibly easy to smack down here, arapaho at least puts up a decent fight but you just suck!

i always have things to say and i'll always support my "loser franchise" team because you know what? i'm no a front running bandwagoner like you. i have ties to my teams that cannot be broken, i don't become a fan of teams because they are good and i don't quit on them because they are not. actually, i don't even become a fan of teams, not since i was a kid.

you wouldn't understand that though, clearly.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      oh look, more bandwagon mentality! if only i can be like 58milller and like teams based on how many rings they have!

you're the worst smack talker here dude, been saying that for years and that's just the truth. i put you on ignore for legitimate reasons, i rarely put anyone on igniore and its always for good reason. fankly, you are incredibly easy to smack down here, arapaho at least puts up a decent fight but you just suck!

i always have things to say and i'll always support my "loser franchise" team because you know what? i'm no a front running bandwagoner like you. i have ties to my teams that cannot be broken, i don't become a fan of teams because they are good and i don't quit on them because they are not. actually, i don't even become a fan of teams, not since i was a kid.

you wouldn't understand that though, clearly.
      says the guy who flaunts his College teams trophies.....

You have spent 10 years on a site of a rival fan base. Then you say you have no competition here?
      Make up your mind...
      There’s a reason you hang around, is it just pure hatred?
      If so you need help...

Devil Spawn is what a real rival fan looks like.
      He talks solid smack, but still shows class, and isn’t fueled by anger.
      .... and he’s a Raiders fan lol!!!!!!!

Raider fans making Baphs looking like clown!!!!!
      Last edited by 58Miller; 08-31-2018, 12:29 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

The only person you embarrass in smack is yourself!!
        You back a franchise who has never won anything, city and fans gave up on them and they can’t sell out a stadium.
        You were right one out of 7 years about John Elway and now think your a football prophet.
        And you rarely run smack Baphs because your a troll, you want attention and nobody cares about your crop circles anymore out there in Nebraska.
        Quit playing the imagination where your smack is on some high level, your a coward who has had to block posters (me and Arapaho) because you had no comeback for the non stop punishment. And when your not blocking posters, you go on business trips where you don’t post, and they are always on Charger losing streaks.
        .....At the end of the day Baphs the joke is on you because you support a loser!!!!!
        Most trolls die of stupidity (see pansyfan4ever) but then there’s that special one who just keeps getting back up for more.

Anyway nice post CP on its way !

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Most trolls die of stupidity (see pansyfan4ever) but then there’s that special one who just keeps getting back up for more.

Anyway nice post CP on its way !
          We don't need Baphs, but he definitely needs us!!!!!
          - There are 32 teams in the NFL and he has made a home here.
          - Complains that nobody can smack on his level but won't move on to a message board on his level (lie).
          - Claims his team is more well rounded than us (teams have same record last two seasons.
          - Been using the injury excuse for years, while the Eagles just last year showed thats a lie
          sigpic

Comment

says the guy who flaunts his College teams trophies.....

You have spent 10 years on a site of a rival fan base. Then you say you have no competition here?
            Make up your mind...
            There’s a reason you hang around, is it just pure hatred?
            If so you need help...

Devil Spawn is what a real rival fan looks like.
            He talks solid smack, but still shows class, and isn’t fueled by anger.
            .... and he’s a Raiders fan lol!!!!!!!

Raider fans making Baphs looking like clown!!!!!
            yes because you broncos fans show nothing but class here in the smack section

i keep coming here because it's 100% free entertainment and a lot of fun! i have had "competition" here but you and sam are not it. :thumb:
            sigpic

Comment

We don't need Baphs, but he definitely needs us!!!!!
              - There are 32 teams in the NFL and he has made a home here.
              - Complains that nobody can smack on his level but won't move on to a message board on his level (lie).
              - Claims his team is more well rounded than us (teams have same record last two seasons.
              - Been using the injury excuse for years, while the Eagles just last year showed thats a lie
              oh poor baby, back to whining about me i see......can't handle me calling your smack trash so you reduce yourself to whining, that will show me!
              sigpic

Comment

oh poor baby, back to whining about me i see......can't handle me calling your smack trash so you reduce yourself to whining, that will show me!
                I don’t whine, i preach!!!!!
                If you don’t like it block me Again, cry baby!!!
                Last edited by 58Miller; 08-31-2018, 09:14 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                  Looks like he is wearing #20. Wrong again as usual.
                  Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Nice 👍🏽
                  well he made the team, looks like he will be wearing champs jersey after all. are you still laughing sam?
                  sigpic

Comment

@RapSheet
                    Following Following @RapSheet
                    More
                    The #Broncos worked out former #Bengals CB Adam “Pac Man” Jones this morning and all signs point to him signing, sources say.

out with one thug (Talib), in with another. i wonder how good his chain rip move is? he has big shoes to fill after all! having a piece of garbage on your defense really has been a staple in Denver over the years, hasn't it?
                    I was surprised by the signing myself, but it is what it is. Hopefully the man has matured and stays out of trouble. I know you relish in talking smack Baphamet, would you be brave enough to talk smack to Adam Jones in person? If you ever see him, ask him "how good his chain rip move is" or tell him he's "a piece of garbage". That would guarantee you whatever award it is they award for smack talk here for the third (i believe..?) year in a row.

All jokes aside, keep posting Baph. You make these boards entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                      I was surprised by the signing myself, but it is what it is. Hopefully the man has matured and stays out of trouble. I know you relish in talking smack Baphamet, would you be brave enough to talk smack to Adam Jones in person? If you ever see him, ask him "how good his chain rip move is" or tell him he's "a piece of garbage". That would guarantee you whatever award it is they award for smack talk here for the third (i believe..?) year in a row.

All jokes aside, keep posting Baph. You make these boards entertaining.
                      of course not! that would be disrespect. it's not like i go around starting crap with people i don't know, i don't even do that on twitter. this is all for fun dude, not to be taken serious.

that said, he is a thug but ive never heard of him being a bad teammate (same with talib). it's just his off the field stuff, that's my honest take on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

of course not! that would be disrespect. it's not like i go around starting crap with people i don't know, i don't even do that on twitter. this is all for fun dude, not to be taken serious.

that said, he is a thug but ive never heard of him being a bad teammate (same with talib). it's just his off the field stuff, that's my honest take on it.
                        sigpic

Comment

@RapSheet
                          Following Following @RapSheet
                          More
                          The #Broncos worked out former #Bengals CB Adam “Pac Man” Jones this morning and all signs point to him signing, sources say.

out with one thug (Talib), in with another. i wonder how good his chain rip move is? he has big shoes to fill after all! having a piece of garbage on your defense really has been a staple in Denver over the years, hasn't it?
                          For somebody who complains about smack being personal, calling two Football players thugs seems a little Hypocritical.
                          Calls people 8 year olds etc.

But Baphs always covers his tracks by saying:
                          sigpic

Comment

For somebody who complains about smack being personal, calling two Football players thugs seems a little Hypocritical.
                            Calls people 8 year olds etc.

But Baphs always covers his tracks by saying:
                            i never called anyone an 8 year old i said smack talking you is like picking on an 8 year old, its called an analogy, look up the definition yourself because i'm not explaining it to you.. the fact that i have to literally explain everything to you because you don't understand is why i make that comparison and it's gotten really really old.

and calling a player a thug when he acts like a thug isn't taking anything personal. that makes zero sense but coming from you, not making sense makes perfect sense.
                            sigpic

Comment

i never called anyone an 8 year old i said smack talking you is like picking on an 8 year old, its called an analogy, look up the definition yourself because i'm not explaining it to you.. the fact that i have to literally explain everything to you because you don't understand is why i make that comparison and it's gotten really really old.

and calling a player a thug when he acts like a thug isn't taking anything personal. that makes zero sense but coming from you, not making sense makes perfect sense.
                              I’m sure you have the best intentions Baphs, I’m just surprised someone who complains about personal smack calls people he doesn’t know thugs.

Oh and well rounded means balanced, period!!!!!
                              Your team is a talented passing offense and good at pass defense, they are horrible at defending the run and not very good running the ball. Not Well rounded!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X