Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boy oh boy, Elway sure knows how to pick em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind they don’t like Elway like you not my concern.....
    Why don’t you go to the Charger message boards and talk to the other Charger fan about how you predicted Elway would have one losing season out of 7........
    or maybe they do like elway and see the writing on the wall? something your homer ass is incapable of doing. i doubt there are very many broncos fans that just don't like elway.

how did you feel when shanarat was fired? did you cry yourself to sleep wondering how that could be since he won rings in the past?

you really are clueless dude, more than anyone i have ever seen here.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      or maybe they do like elway and see the writing on the wall? something your homer ass is incapable of doing. i doubt there are very many broncos fans that just don't like elway.

how did you feel when shanarat was fired? did you cry yourself to sleep wondering how that could be since he won rings in the past?

you really are clueless dude, more than anyone i have ever seen here.
      I focus on what I can control. When Shannahan was fired I was bummed because Shannahan brought us our first championship, but it was time to move on after 10 years, and Shannahan couldn’t keep up with the Pats, Steelers, Bolts, and the Colts.
      And for the record Elway has been bad in the draft and in free agency the past few seasons, I view Elway as a great player who took over after our team was turned into a dumpster fire by McDaniels, and he took over because Bowles wanted him involved so I don’t judge him like you and many of my fellow Bronco fans, the guy is learning as he goes, if we continue down the road we’re on, Elway will step aside let Kubes take the reigns, but until then I am going to support my team win or lose, and hope Elway can pull off another mile high miracle.
      I’ve watched footbll way to long to just say we suck and cry about it, its E
      entertainment, an escape from rat race.
      sigpic

Comment

• heck of a job, elway! keep up the good work! :clap:

Comment

Working...
        X