No announcement yet.

what happened to the chargers defense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to the chargers defense?

i get that the rams have a good offense but they simply couldn't stop anyone from scoring which is a far cry from what we seen last year (17 PPG)

keenan allen struggled a little bit today but other than that the offense did pretty good. i thought the rams were the best team in the nfl going into the game but if the defense could actually stop anyone, they would have had a chance.

the good news is the chargers juts played their two hardest games in the first 3 weeks, every other game after this is definitely winnable aside from the second KC game, they will probably lose that one too

You want to discuss what we already know?

You should go on The View.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post

You want to discuss what we already know?

You should go on The View.
      well if i wanted to discuss something we already knew, i would bring up the fact that you are a fake ass broncos fan again. of course it's you coming here talking smack, the only broncos fan here that doesn't give a crap that your team lost because you think the game is rigged and no longer care anyways.

Comment

The Broncos did lose, but nobody cares about your well rounded team so talk some smack or beat it!!
        sigpic

Comment

what happened to the chargers defense?

why stop at defense

What happened to the Chargers franchise?
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            why stop at defense

What happened to the Chargers franchise?
            They need new ownership, an owner that cares 100% not 20%. They also need a new state. OKC would suit them well I’d think.

Comment

I’m wondering where Melvin is... without bosa he’s back to being ineffective
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                I’m wondering where Melvin is... without bosa he’s back to being ineffective
                he was about as effective as von miller today.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  They need new ownership, an owner that cares 100% not 20%. They also need a new state. OKC would suit them well I’d think.
                  or possibly fans that cared? i agree about moving them out of state, that's the only way them or the rams will ever have a good fan base.

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/sta...74318919626752

never thought i would see the day the chargers fans would take over another teams stadium

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    he was about as effective as von miller today.
                    What was Vons PFF grade and what was Ingram’s for their games today?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      What was Vons PFF grade and what was Ingram’s for their games today?
                      not sure, i haven't seen the scores, why don't you tell me? oh but that would require reading, never mind then

Comment

or possibly fans that cared? i agree about moving them out of state, that's the only way them or the rams will ever have a good fan base.

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/sta...74318919626752

never thought i would see the day the chargers fans would take over another teams stadium
                        Yeah that was ridiculous, I bet Kroenke felt really good about his billion dollar investment in LA after that fan turn out.
                        For what he’s spent or spending in LA he could’ve spent as much as half and kept them in St Louis where he had fans that cared passionately.

He’s obviously no fool, he’s trying to relocate Elitch Gardens from downtown Denver to the rolling hills area between Lone Tree and Castle Pines southeast of Denver.

That downtown Denver real estate is way too valuable right now to go to waste with Elitch gardens. However he’s not looking that bright by moving his team to LA. He should stick to what he knows Instead of attempting to buy a Super Bowl in a city where nobody cares. He could’ve done that in St. Louis because like the rams salary cap in the near future, he’s going to be in a world of debt if he can’t sell out that stadium out in Carson.
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-23-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

not sure, i haven't seen the scores, why don't you tell me? oh but that would require reading, never mind then
                          Oh I’m sorry I don’t bite at your troll attempts.
                          See Baphs I believe we’ll rounded means balanced.
                          I believe Von Miller is not a one trick pony period.
                          Make real arguments like Bosa is or isn’t a bust or Mike Williams will ha e more TD catches than any Bronco. Those i can stand by and respect.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            Oh I’m sorry I don’t bite at your troll attempts.
                            See Baphs I believe we’ll rounded means balanced.
                            I believe Von Miller is not a one trick pony period.
                            Make real arguments like Bosa is or isn’t a bust or Mike Williams will ha e more TD catches than any Bronco. Those i can stand by and respect.
                            you're crazy as hell

you don't even know what the hell is going on and i'm not going to explain it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              Yeah that was ridiculous, I bet Kroenke felt really good about his billion dollar investment in LA after that fan turn out.
                              For what he’s spent or spending in LA he could’ve spent as much as half and kept them in St Louis where he had fans that cared passionately.

He’s obviously no fool, he’s trying to relocate Elitch Gardens from downtown Denver to the rolling hills area between Lone Tree and Castle Pines southeast of Denver.

That downtown Denver real estate is way too valuable right now to go to waste with Elitch gardens. However he’s not looking that bright by moving his team to LA. He should stick to what he knows Instead of attempting to buy a Super Bowl in a city where nobody cares. He could’ve done that in St. Louis because like the rams salary cap in the near future, he’s going to be in a world of debt if he can’t sell out that stadium out in Carson.
                              honestly, neither stan or dean care as much about fan support as they do playing in the nations second biggest media market.

Comment

Working...
                              X