Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Numbers don’t lie

In two seasons with bosa he has just as many sacks as the rest of his career

I get the issue you claim but I see Ingram line up in different spots all game long

Von I know didn’t have much help last season and was the most chipped pass rusher in the league but now the question is

Since VJ took over calling the defense last two games and changed things around the pressure from von and Chubb has increased substantially

So was Vons down year from being doubled or from woods crappy defense
    he's been healthy over that span and he has gotten better too.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      Numbers don’t lie

In two seasons with bosa he has just as many sacks as the rest of his career

I get the issue you claim but I see Ingram line up in different spots all game long

Von I know didn’t have much help last season and was the most chipped pass rusher in the league but now the question is

Since VJ took over calling the defense last two games and changed things around the pressure from von and Chubb has increased substantially

So was Vons down year from being doubled or from woods crappy defense
      I know a lot of people here don’t like VJ but as a Defensive Coordinator in the past, he didn’t have the talent that he has now. Just like wade prior to 2015. Anyway if he continues to call the defensive plays I think this team can turn it around especially with the head coach working so closely with the defense, meaning he’ll be on their side and he’ll hold the offense accountable.

I’m in the minority but I really don’t think now is the time to fire Vance as most everyone else here suggests!
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-21-2018, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        I know a lot of people here don’t like VJ but as a Defensive Coordinator in the past, he didn’t have the talent that he has now. Just like wade prior to 2015. Anyway if he continues to call the defensive plays I think this team can turn it around especially with the head coach working so closely with the defense, meaning he’ll be on their side and he’ll hold the offense accountable.

I’m in the minority but I really don’t think now is the time to fire Vance as most everyone else here suggests!
        IMO if the broncos continue to play like that on defense and rely more on the running game, they can win despite case keenum, especially if they utilize play action more. i said that in the offseason and i still believe that. which is why i thought they would be borderline playoff contenders and i still think they can be dangerous.

you haven't seen me say it's over for the broncos yet for a reason.

Comment

the one good thing about the chargers playing in London is i get to wake up and not have to wait very long for the game to start.

no melvin gordon today, i just hope we can get the win and get to 5-2 before the bye, that would be the best start the chargers have had in quite some time.

Comment

here you go arapaho.......love BaldysBreakdowns!

Comment

Working...
            X