Chargers Smack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It sux but I’m calling it right now, your Pansy team will end up with Patrick Peterson.

What’s not being reported is the fact that he asked to be traded to a contender. LA can’t afford him, Minnesota not do likely hopefully New Orleans but it’ll most likely be the pansies.

Unless KC can piles it’s trash up high enough that Arizona bites. Lol 😂😂😂
    It helps that the Pats are an AFC team and have done business with the Cardinals before (Chandler Jones trade). Peterson would give us two lock down corners. It would be unreal.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      You appear more excited than you’re letting on. You barely beat SF and Tennessee. While 5-2 is good, wake me up if you beat KC or Pitt. If the Chargers had a great history of being on top, it’s a completely different story as I would give them the benefit of the doubt.
      The Chargers have a tough schedule to finish out the year....as does Pitt. Both teams might get in, but that week 13 Steelers/Chargers matchup is going to be a great game. The Chargers have a brutal 4 game stretch weeks 13-16. Denver might have a chance to end their year in week 17.

I don't think Pitt or LA can survive their late schedules and make a run without a BYE week and I don't think either has a shot at one.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        It helps that the Pats are an AFC team and have done business with the Cardinals before (Chandler Jones trade). Peterson would give us two lock down corners. It would be unreal.
        Well everyone is speculating on what they would give up for Peterson but I’m telling you right now, anybody that hopes to trade for Peterson will have to include a first round pick.

Anything less, it ain’t happening!

Comment

Working...
        X