Where are all the Chiefs fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Thing is...... Those are threads of Broncos vs. those teams....... But you're not bright enough to understand I guess.

Keep "guaranteeing" those 15 years Junior. It will be funny watching it all crumble. It sure is fun watching you jump up and down and fart rainbows just because the Chiefs are having a good year. Sustain it and they might be on to something. Right now all they can sustain is losing every playoff game except one in the last, what? 25 years??? LOL
    How many of those playoff games was Mahomes playing in?

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      funny thing is the chargers message board is shutting down soon. IMO don't discourage him from posting here, we need more chiefs fans to make this smack section fun!

I just hope he sticks around and doesn't run and hide when his team gets punched in the mouth on December 13th and again in the playoffs.
      I don't run and hide when my team loses. I don't think the Chiefs are losing the game with the bolts at Arrowhead. Rivers always finds a way to implode there. However; If it should happen I will be here to listen to you act like the Chargers won their Super bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
        Thing is...... Those are threads of Broncos vs. those teams....... But you're not bright enough to understand I guess.

Keep "guaranteeing" those 15 years Junior. It will be funny watching it all crumble. It sure is fun watching you jump up and down and fart rainbows just because the Chiefs are having a good year. Sustain it and they might be on to something. Right now all they can sustain is losing every playoff game except one in the last, what? 25 years??? LOL
        What about this one: https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...s-The-Cheetahs

I accept your apology.

Comment

• Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
          I don't run and hide when my team loses. I don't think the Chiefs are losing the game with the bolts at Arrowhead. Rivers always finds a way to implode there. However; If it should happen I will be here to listen to you act like the Chargers won their Super bowl.
          sorry, your team isn't the benchmark. they usually choke some games down the stretch, that will be one of them. rivers has won 5 times at arrowhead and even though the chargers have lost 9 in a row against the chiefs, rivers still doesn't have a losing record against them

it's funny how you act like your team is the patriots, the chiefs are just another team trying to get it done who always choke at the end.

Comment

• The Patriots? They are old news. The Chiefs is where it's at! No more choking.

Comment

Working...
            X