Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Elway/Vance Joseph fire sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Elway/Vance Joseph fire sale

    So right now on 104.3 Mike Pritchard is saying that the broncos annual Halloween party got really out of hand last night and that there is a lot more to come from this.

    He states that there is a lot of degrading photos of certain players and that it’s only a matter of time before all of this is made public.

    He suggests that there needs to be a fire sale in Dove Valley. Starting with VJ for having littyto no control over this team.

    Anyway new reports are stating that had Kelly entered a residential home where there was a lady sitting on the couch with a baby.

    He sat down on the couch next to the lady and began rambling incoherently. The lady there and hollered for her boyfriend to come to the room, with her boyfriend entered the room he hit Chad Kelly over the head with an aluminum vacuum hose.

    TMZ Is putting it out there, “what else happened at this party”. Stirring the pot!

    What makes a guy so out of whack drunk or high off his ass that he walks into a strangers home sits down and makes himself at comfortable?
    Now the whole team will be subject to drug screenings when they should’ve been focusing on KC.

    Dare I say it but this is what Joe Ellis is so deathly afraid of.
    According to Sandy Clough and Troy Rrenck, Joe Ellis has been taking heat from the league over the procrastination to sell the team. Now with this kind of stuff that makes the statement saying that there is no stability in this organization and just makes everyone look bad including the city!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-23-2018, 11:55 AM.

  • #2
    Dude I thought this was a joke. Wow.

    And lol.

    Thanks, we need a the negative PR off of us for a few minutes.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Dude I thought this was a joke. Wow.

      And lol.

      Thanks, we need a the negative PR off of us for a few minutes.
      Oh I’m not poking fun and tell me judging off this wether he’s on something or not?

      Now I’m not wishing anything negative, I feel for the guy but this incident just proves that there is zero stability but a lot of dysfunction going on here.

      We also still have Matt Russell as a part of this organization. A guy who slammed into a police squad car in Summit County off Highway nine back in 2013. No wonder the players aren’t so disciplined. Especially when you have somebody in the highest levels of management doing things like this as well.
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-23-2018, 12:22 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        So right now on 104.3 Mike Pritchard is saying that the broncos annual Halloween party got really out of hand last night and that there is a lot more to come from this.

        He states that there is a lot of degrading photos of certain players and that it’s only a matter of time before all of this is made public.

        He suggests that there needs to be a fire sale in Dove Valley. Starting with VJ for having littyto no control over this team.

        Anyway new reports are stating that had Kelly entered a residential home where there was a lady sitting on the couch with a baby.

        He sat down on the couch next to the lady and began rambling incoherently. The lady there and hollered for her boyfriend to come to the room, with her boyfriend entered the room he hit Chad Kelly over the head with an aluminum vacuum hose.

        TMZ Is putting it out there, “what else happened at this party”. Stirring the pot!

        What makes a guy so out of whack drunk or high off his ass that he walks into a strangers home sits down and makes himself at comfortable?
        Now the whole team will be subject to drug screenings when they should’ve been focusing on KC.

        Dare I say it but this is what Joe Ellis is so deathly afraid of.
        According to Sandy Clough and Troy Rrenck, Joe Ellis has been taking heat from the league over the procrastination to sell the team. Now with this kind of stuff that makes the statement saying that there is no stability in this organization and just makes everyone look bad including the city!
        Please provide links.

        Why don't we let the details of everything come out before we start reaching for things. If the pictures are there, then they'll come out and we'll see it. Until then, it's speculation.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Oh I’m not poking fun and tell me judging off this wether he’s on something or not?

          Now I’m not wishing anything negative, I feel for the guy but this incident just proves that there is zero stability but a lot of dysfunction going on here.

          We also still have Matt Russell as a part of this organization. A guy who slammed into a police squad car in Summit County off Highway nine back in 2013. No wonder the players aren’t so disciplined. Especially when you have somebody in the highest levels of management doing things like this as well.
          Yes, this became an issue with the players 5 years after it happened, there wasn't really anything back when they were winning but now all of a sudden it's gotta be a problem...

          And Denver is far from the only NFL team to have players acting like idiots, is Matt Russell to blame for every NFL player doing stupid things?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Oh I’m not poking fun and tell me judging off this wether he’s on something or not?

            Now I’m not wishing anything negative, I feel for the guy but this incident just proves that there is zero stability but a lot of dysfunction going on here.

            We also still have Matt Russell as a part of this organization. A guy who slammed into a police squad car in Summit County off Highway nine back in 2013. No wonder the players aren’t so disciplined. Especially when you have somebody in the highest levels of management doing things like this as well.
            So far one player has been charged with a crime where drugs might have been involved and the team is investigating as is the NFL... but the whole organization is dysfunctional? Are there other player issues on the field or off the field that we are not aware?

            I get the Russell part but even by your own admission that was 5 years ago and he served 7 months. Though he is with the team it sounds like his DUI was personal for which he personally was convicted and served his sentence. Anything since then?

            It's already a disaster (2018 team and Kelly's arrest) without throwing rumors on top of things.

            Comment


            • #7
              Also, I know nobody has a perfectly symmetrical face but Kelly's right eye and right ear are significantly higher than his left eye and ear.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                Also, I know nobody has a perfectly symmetrical face but Kelly's right eye and right ear are significantly higher than his left eye and ear.
                I think you have it backward looks like his left side is higher than his right




                Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  I think you have it backward looks like his left side is higher than his right
                  Haha, yeah, I was looking out of my droopy eye.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So I decided to Google "NFL angry with Joe Ellis" and two articles of note came up, the first was a Denver Post article from May 31st, where it was reported that if the Bowlen family drama actually flared up it would cause problems with the NFL's plan to give Joe Ellis 5 more years to select the owner. But that was if it flared up into lawsuits etc.

                    The second was from 6 days ago where Joe Ellis came out and said Vance Joseph's job is on the line and that eventually you have to quit talking about improving and actually improve.

                    That's it. Those are the only two articles of note when you Google that. The other articles that come up range from 2010 (when McDaniels was fired) to 2017 (when the trust first came into focus).

                    I'd really love to see the links to reports that the NFL is mad at Joe Ellis and/or the Broncos about the ownership situation.

                    And as for Kelly's picture, I'm hoping it was taken at an angle, or he had his head tilted slightly.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      So right now on 104.3 Mike Pritchard is saying that the broncos annual Halloween party got really out of hand last night and that there is a lot more to come from this.

                      He states that there is a lot of degrading photos of certain players and that it’s only a matter of time before all of this is made public.

                      He suggests that there needs to be a fire sale in Dove Valley. Starting with VJ for having littyto no control over this team.

                      Anyway new reports are stating that had Kelly entered a residential home where there was a lady sitting on the couch with a baby.

                      He sat down on the couch next to the lady and began rambling incoherently. The lady there and hollered for her boyfriend to come to the room, with her boyfriend entered the room he hit Chad Kelly over the head with an aluminum vacuum hose.

                      TMZ Is putting it out there, “what else happened at this party”. Stirring the pot!

                      What makes a guy so out of whack drunk or high off his ass that he walks into a strangers home sits down and makes himself at comfortable?
                      Now the whole team will be subject to drug screenings when they should’ve been focusing on KC.

                      Dare I say it but this is what Joe Ellis is so deathly afraid of.
                      According to Sandy Clough and Troy Rrenck, Joe Ellis has been taking heat from the league over the procrastination to sell the team. Now with this kind of stuff that makes the statement saying that there is no stability in this organization and just makes everyone look bad including the city!
                      This is the video TMZ has. I did not see or hear anything that may be in violation of the CoC-- seems clean. Just maybe disappointing.

                      http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/23/denver...ty/?adid=hero2
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                        So I decided to Google "NFL angry with Joe Ellis" and two articles of note came up, the first was a Denver Post article from May 31st, where it was reported that if the Bowlen family drama actually flared up it would cause problems with the NFL's plan to give Joe Ellis 5 more years to select the owner. But that was if it flared up into lawsuits etc.

                        The second was from 6 days ago where Joe Ellis came out and said Vance Joseph's job is on the line and that eventually you have to quit talking about improving and actually improve.

                        That's it. Those are the only two articles of note when you Google that. The other articles that come up range from 2010 (when McDaniels was fired) to 2017 (when the trust first came into focus).

                        I'd really love to see the links to reports that the NFL is mad at Joe Ellis and/or the Broncos about the ownership situation.

                        And as for Kelly's picture, I'm hoping it was taken at an angle, or he had his head tilted slightly.
                        So you rely on Google for your information? Whatever you find on Google is a credible source I get it, that’s fine but I’ve told you time after time that I cannot provide you with a link for something that came from word-of-mouth.

                        No I know you don’t hold of Sandy Clough or Troy Renck in very high regard but they are the ones that in fact said this on the air and if you didn’t hear it I’m sorry but I did and I’m just telling you and the people in here what they reported.

                        Do you still want a link because obviously if it’s not printed out in an article for you, you say it’s fake news.

                        Now I do apologize for may be jumping the gun and talking about Chad Kelly earlier. The last thing I want is for the Broncos to be in any type of trouble and after hearing von Millers statement, it sounds like the majority of the group was on the up and up.

                        As for Chad Kelly, the owner of the home says and insists that his doors were locked yet the police found no forced entry yet Chad Kelly was reportedly sitting on the couch speaking to this woman incoherently?

                        That in itself is fishy to me, I almost want to say that this woman must know Chad Kelly to some extent.

                        Why else would he go to her house, walk in and make himself at home?

                        Why would the owner of this home say that his doors were locked when there was no forced entry found by the police all the while it sounds like the man violently removed Kelly from his home.

                        Why couldn’t the guy call the police first, why did he have to hit Chad if Chad was just sitting down? I think there’s a lot more to the story here and hopefully Chad Kelly may not be in as much trouble as it sounds.
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-23-2018, 01:55 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It's funny because it's the Broncos. In the big scheme, it's nothing IMO. Damn glad social media wasn't around when I was 23-24 yrs old.

                            With that said, I'd bet Elway cuts Kelly quickly. The Broncos aren't good enough to absorb this kind of stuff.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              I'll see that and raise you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X