John Elway/Vance Joseph fire sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos are turning into the raiders lol
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        So you rely on Google for your information? Whatever you find on Google is a credible source I get it, that’s fine but I’ve told you time after time that I cannot provide you with a link for something that came from word-of-mouth.

No I know you don’t hold of Sandy Clough or Troy Renck in very high regard but they are the ones that in fact said this on the air and if you didn’t hear it I’m sorry but I did and I’m just telling you and the people in here what they reported.

Do you still want a link because obviously if it’s not printed out in an article for you, you say it’s fake news.

Now I do apologize for may be jumping the gun and talking about Chad Kelly earlier. The last thing I want is for the Broncos to be in any type of trouble and after hearing von Millers statement, it sounds like the majority of the group was on the up and up.

As for Chad Kelly, the owner of the home says and insists that his doors were locked yet the police found no forced entry yet Chad Kelly was reportedly sitting on the couch speaking to this woman incoherently?

That in itself is fishy to me, I almost want to say that this woman must know Chad Kelly to some extent.

Why else would he go to her house, walk in and make himself at home?

Why would the owner of this home say that his doors were locked when there was no forced entry found by the police all the while it sounds like the man violently removed Kelly from his home.

Why couldn’t the guy call the police first, why did he have to hit Chad if Chad was just sitting down? I think there’s a lot more to the story here and hopefully Chad Kelly may not be in as much trouble as it sounds.
        Sweet, so surely there must be evidence that they said that. BTW isn't Troy Renck known more for being a Rockies reporter?

And yes I do believe Google when someone says something that would be widely reported, but there's no information about it whatsoever. If this were true you'd have stuff from Adam Schefter, Jason Lacanfora, Peter King, but instead you've got the word of a couple of local radio hosts, and no evidence.

I say it's fake news, because there's zero evidence of it. No disrespect intended Sam, but last December you said that someone with no ownership stake in the Broncos, and who wasn't employed by the Broncos was in Dove Valley and ready to fire John Elway. Because there's no possible way that could have ever happened (other than someone with zero power roaming around embarrassing themselves) I do need a little evidence when you talk about the NFL being upset at the current structure.

Especially since the Denver Post reported on May 31st, that barring any family lawsuit drama, the league was willing to give Joe Ellis 5 more years to decide upon the ownership issue.
        Last edited by Butler By'Note; 10-24-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

chad Kelly officially released. career most likely over.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Comment

And donco fans were making fun of the pats this summer for not having their “QB of the future” on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                And donco fans were making fun of the pats this summer for not having their “QB of the future” on the roster.
                The difference is, we've won things without Tom Brady. Like Superbowls and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  I think it's more appropriate to mock the Pats for having their coach of the future currently on staff. When he's given the job he's going to burn that place down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                    This is the video TMZ has. I did not see or hear anything that may be in violation of the CoC-- seems clean. Just maybe disappointing.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/23/denver...ty/?adid=hero2
                    I wouldn't read into that too much..... Sanders and Marshal are both in costumes that are associated with it... Nothing has come of it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X