• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well case came thru again

Down 10 full qrt and he gives us back to back turnovers

He has got to have the worst pocket presence in the league
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Let’s be clear the Chiefs didn’t beat the Broncos, the broncos beat the broncos.

Yes the refs played a big factor but so what, score more points!!!

Coaches: You see the OL getting beat up, why not put Jano in as an extra blocker? Give Case more time to hold the ball eventually getting sacked anyway unless there is more play action with two back sets etc.

Not saying it’s all on the OL though, Case needs to be more aware but again better coaches make adjust prior to game day in order to utilize player strengths, these coaches don’t do anything close to utilizing their players positives. Lindsay should have had at least 80 more yards minimum.

Right now the broncos are every teams home coming and the sad part is every opposing coach in the league could tell you what’s wrong with the Broncos except the broncos coaches!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-28-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

According to Rap Case lost the game!!!!
      Name the Qb who has beat KC again?
      Last edited by 58Miller; 10-28-2018, 02:43 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        you know whats funny about this comment? you are the first person to give the QB full credit for his record, in fact QB record is the only thing you mention when judging QB's.

why all of a sudden is losing now not the QB's fault? just curious.

Comment

Case is just as guilty as the coaching staff even though McGovern constantly gets bull rushed into him however PFF says McGovern is in the top five so I guess he is!

Kirk Cousins was the guy to go after, we couldn’t draft Mayfield or Darnold, so who does that leave? Rosen and Allen, do we draft Rosen or Allen over Chubb? Of course not. Keenum is horrible but there wasn’t to many options there!

Just to toss it out there for the ppl saying we should’ve went with a QB over Chubb, Chubb is on pace for 14 sacks this year as a rookie. He also had 1/2 sack today, dudes going to be a player!

Comment

With the exception on 2017, this year's performance is pretty typical for CK. I don't understand why people are shocked.

On a positive note, he's only signed for 1 more year. Draft a QB in the upcoming draft and get him ready for 2020.

Comment

Down ten after finally stopping the chiefs and case is oblivious to the pass rush fails to read the defense and fumbles

Defense again stops the chiefs with a int, case immediately gives the ball back

Those two drives could have won the game
              Week four with seconds left in a near miracle finish case misses a wide open Dt for the win

I’m not blaming every loss on case but the reality is the dude is garbage

Sure our coaching is terrible, play calling is costly on both sides
              Two many head scratchers on offense and too many times your watching von an Chubb he asked to drop into coverage instead of rushing the passer

But all in all the guy is merging on Peyton Manning 2015 bad but with woods we don’t have the defense to make up for his multiple tos a game
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                you know whats funny about this comment? you are the first person to give the QB full credit for his record, in fact QB record is the only thing you mention when judging QB's.

why all of a sudden is losing now not the QB's fault? just curious.
                Teams win and lose football games Baphs.

You started the QBs win or lose when you labaled Peyton a playoff choker putting the losses in him. Since then it’s been thrown back in your face.
                Last edited by 58Miller; 10-28-2018, 04:51 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

at least one pick in every game this season...how the hell do you manage to do that?

somebody should do some digging around to see if a quarterback has ever gone through the entire 16 game season & thrown a pick in every single game, because mr keenum is making a case for that

dude should be ashamed of his play
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                    at least one pick in every game this season...how the hell do you manage to do that?

somebody should do some digging around to see if a quarterback has ever gone through the entire 16 game season & thrown a pick in every single game, because mr keenum is making a case for that

dude should be ashamed of his play
                    Today’s int and fumble resulted in two KC punts.
                    Turnovers are always bad but the turnovers in the red zone or that lead to points are the worse.
                    I’m still more mad about Keenum missed TD vs KC in week 4 that lost us the game. His pick today was bad, but he forced the ball trying to make something happen so I’m not that mad at him.

The missed fg resulted in a KC TD,
                    10 penalties stalled big plays ( erased three 20+ plays), extended KC drives, and Case may be to blame for 2or three of the 5 sacks but the Oline when it wasn’t holding was getting beat.

So putting this one on Case I think is pushing it. This was a team loss everyone to blame,and tip my cap to KC.
                    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-28-2018, 07:59 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Doesn’t look like Case replacement in Minnesota is coming thru either. Couldn’t beat GB, the Rams, or New Orleans. I guess $30 million doesn’t mean more wins.
                      sigpic

Comment

Teams win and lose football games Baphs.

You started the QBs win or lose when you labaled Peyton a playoff choker putting the losses in him. Since then it’s been thrown back in your face.
                        oh i just started the facts......i still think manning is top 3 best QB of all time despite the choking, i don't just judge players by wins and losses, that's your area of expertise only.

Comment

Doesn’t look like Case replacement in Minnesota is coming thru either. Couldn’t beat GB, the Rams, or New Orleans. I guess $30 million doesn’t mean more wins.
                          lol "case" in point

this is how you always judge other teams QB's so you need to be consistent and judge your own QB in the same manner, if you ever want to be taken seriously that is.

Comment

So putting this one on Case I think is pushing it. This was a team loss everyone to blame,and tip my cap to KC.
                            if only you took this approach when evaluating other teams QB's, rather than just looking up playoff records or regular season win/loss records and making an uninformed opinion from that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              if only you took this approach when evaluating other teams QB's, rather than just looking up playoff records or regular season win/loss records and making an uninformed opinion from that alone.
                              Case costs us the KC game at Denver for sure.
                              Today he had two turnovers both resulted in punts thanks to our defense. So I don’t understand how he cost us the game.
                              The 10 penalties, the punt that was shanked resulted in points the missed fg resulted in a TD ( that’s a 10 pt swing). My team lost this game on all three phases.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X