No announcement yet.

Demaryus Thomas traded to Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have memories of DT dropping passes a yard short of the 1st Down marker or the ball falling to the ground just beyond his out-stretched hand as he jogged down the sidelines.

One of the most over-rated players in recent memory.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      I have memories of DT dropping passes a yard short of the 1st Down marker or the ball falling to the ground just beyond his out-stretched hand as he jogged down the sidelines.

One of the most over-rated players in recent memory.
      I wish I could forget the drops.......I do remember the 80 TD to beat Pittsburgh. Our Superbow run he had great games in wins vs Green Bay and Detroit.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        I wish I could forget the drops.......I do remember the 80 TD to beat Pittsburgh. Our Superbow run he had great games in wins vs Green Bay and Detroit.
        One good thing to come of this is that we’ll get to see a lot of Sutton who I believe will be a far more dynamic receiver. DT IMO was extremely solid but no where as spectacular as Rod Smith was. I remember Smith making some really acrobatic catches from Elway. The guy would literally leap into the air to make the play. I’ve already seen that from Sutton.

Also Jordan Taylor should back with more playing time!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          I’m actually excited for him, with Watson and Hopkins he has a shot at another ring. There’s always that team that comes out of no where and with a dynamic offense they can score!
          Now he has a real chance of getting that ring, catching passes from the Goat himself Mr. Tom Brady and playing with the reigning Super Bowl champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
            Now he has a real chance of getting that ring, catching passes from the Goat himself Mr. Tom Brady and playing with the reigning Super Bowl champs.
            He has that ring
            sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
            Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
            PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
              He has that ring

Dat ring doe...

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                He has that ring
                He wants to be part of the stairway to seven

Comment

I can appreciate the analogy whereby the Patriots are something to be stepped on to achieve something good. Well done, and thank you.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

He doesn't want a * is what you meant Dead beat
                    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Working...
                    X