Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demaryus Thomas traded to Texans

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...611398144?s=21
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-30-2018, 11:25 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Deshaun + Demaryius + DeAndre = DePlayoffs. But the Chiefs and Pats are still DeFavorites.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Deshaun + Demaryius + DeAndre = DePlayoffs. But the Chiefs and Pats are still DeFavorites.
      DePressing!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I don’t know how much of an impact DT can make in Houston but if things go right and he’s placed In the right position they can be pretty dynamic with Watson chucking the rock. I sincerely hope DT can catch more than dropped and before that person comes to lecture me on the statement, you can’t deny the truth and the truth is he’s dropped far more on Possible big time plays than he’s actually made!
        sigpic

Comment

Deshaun + Demaryius + DeAndre = DePlayoffs. But DeChiefs and DePats are still DeFavorites.

Fixed it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            DePressing!!!!!
            I’m actually excited for him, with Watson and Hopkins he has a shot at another ring. There’s always that team that comes out of no where and with a dynamic offense they can score!
            sigpic

Comment

Apparently the Pats tried to trade for him but the talks w/ Elway broke down
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                Apparently the Pats tried to trade for him but the talks w/ Elway broke down
                It’s being report by the fan that Elway was asking for a 4th all along. Perhaps Belichick felt that was too much.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                  Fixed it for you!
                  I didn't want to overde it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    It’s being report by the fan that Elway was asking for a 4th all along. Perhaps Belichick felt that was too much.
                    I think the pats wanted denver to eat some of his salary and elway said no

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      I think the pats wanted denver to eat some of his salary and elway said no
                      Good thinking however I think that was the sole reasoning for trading him was to unload his contract otherwise I think Elway would had kept him. But like I’ve told others I’m actually excited for him to work with Watson in O’Briens offense.

Between the Pats, Chiefs, and Texans the AFC playoffs should be really exciting.
                      sigpic

Comment

they should trade von too, he's going to be washed up by the time their rebuild is compete.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          they should trade von too, he's going to be washed up by the time their rebuild is compete.
                          I wouldn’t because the only teams that would give up what Bons worth are New England, KC, or the Rams meaning we are getting a bunch of late 1st rd picks. No Thanks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            I wouldn’t because the only teams that would give up what Bons worth are New England, KC, or the Rams meaning we are getting a bunch of late 1st rd picks. No Thanks.
                            how do you figure? you take multiple draft picks from any team that is willing to pay the asking price, the mack trade set the price.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              how do you figure? you take multiple draft picks from any team that is willing to pay the asking price, the mack trade set the price.
                              Give me the scenario...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X