Originally posted by Three peat View Post
    He wants to be part of the stairway to seven
    He doesn't want a * is what you meant Dead beat

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    I can appreciate the analogy whereby the Patriots are something to be stepped on to achieve something good. Well done, and thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Three peat
    replied
    Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
    He has that ring

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
    He has that ring

Dat ring doe...

Leave a comment:

• Assassin27
    replied
    Now he has a real chance of getting that ring, catching passes from the Goat himself Mr. Tom Brady and playing with the reigning Super Bowl champs.
    He has that ring

Leave a comment:

• Three peat
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’m actually excited for him, with Watson and Hopkins he has a shot at another ring. There’s always that team that comes out of no where and with a dynamic offense they can score!
    Now he has a real chance of getting that ring, catching passes from the Goat himself Mr. Tom Brady and playing with the reigning Super Bowl champs.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I wish I could forget the drops.......I do remember the 80 TD to beat Pittsburgh. Our Superbow run he had great games in wins vs Green Bay and Detroit.
    One good thing to come of this is that we’ll get to see a lot of Sutton who I believe will be a far more dynamic receiver. DT IMO was extremely solid but no where as spectacular as Rod Smith was. I remember Smith making some really acrobatic catches from Elway. The guy would literally leap into the air to make the play. I’ve already seen that from Sutton.

Also Jordan Taylor should back with more playing time!

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I have memories of DT dropping passes a yard short of the 1st Down marker or the ball falling to the ground just beyond his out-stretched hand as he jogged down the sidelines.

One of the most over-rated players in recent memory.
    I wish I could forget the drops.......I do remember the 80 TD to beat Pittsburgh. Our Superbow run he had great games in wins vs Green Bay and Detroit.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    I have memories of DT dropping passes a yard short of the 1st Down marker or the ball falling to the ground just beyond his out-stretched hand as he jogged down the sidelines.

One of the most over-rated players in recent memory.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    how do you figure? you take multiple draft picks from any team that is willing to pay the asking price, the mack trade set the price.
    Give me the scenario...

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I wouldn’t because the only teams that would give up what Bons worth are New England, KC, or the Rams meaning we are getting a bunch of late 1st rd picks. No Thanks.
    how do you figure? you take multiple draft picks from any team that is willing to pay the asking price, the mack trade set the price.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    they should trade von too, he's going to be washed up by the time their rebuild is compete.
    I wouldn’t because the only teams that would give up what Bons worth are New England, KC, or the Rams meaning we are getting a bunch of late 1st rd picks. No Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    they should trade von too, he's going to be washed up by the time their rebuild is compete.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I think the pats wanted denver to eat some of his salary and elway said no
    Good thinking however I think that was the sole reasoning for trading him was to unload his contract otherwise I think Elway would had kept him. But like I’ve told others I’m actually excited for him to work with Watson in O’Briens offense.

Between the Pats, Chiefs, and Texans the AFC playoffs should be really exciting.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It’s being report by the fan that Elway was asking for a 4th all along. Perhaps Belichick felt that was too much.
    I think the pats wanted denver to eat some of his salary and elway said no

Leave a comment:

Working...
X