• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

At least you guys don't suck like the RAIDehs
    or the Donkos

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      Hmm I thought that wasn't too bad at all really. It's a tried and true one .......... the empty trophy case. I wonder if it'll ever change

At least you guys don't suck like the RAIDehs
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      or the Donkos
      This looks like you trying to put your arm around Baph and he violently shrugs you off saying, "Get off me, you suck too."

But the good news is if Denver can put together juuuust enough wins and look competent in doing so, Vance Joseph hopefully gets to keep his job for another year. :thumb: It's one of those times when Denver NOT sucking is a good thing.

Comment

Don't worry Raider fans...Gruden still has 9 1/2 years to get it together.

Comment

that was a dumb comment for sure lol

but is actual coaching the problem? or mismanagement of the roster? two competently separate things.
          I have a feeling that Chucky is in charge of both, even though McKenzie is still on staff. To my eye, the coaching looks stupid. The roster mgmnt looks borderline insane. The player effort looks like a team who doesn't trust the coaching and the roster mgmnt.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            This looks like you trying to put your arm around Baph and he violently shrugs you off saying, "Get off me, you suck too."

But the good news is if Denver can put together juuuust enough wins and look competent in doing so, Vance Joseph hopefully gets to keep his job for another year. :thumb: It's one of those times when Denver NOT sucking is a good thing.
            Awh hell no dirty devil, VJ ain’t keeping his job...

I suspect Denver will win tomorrow but if not it’s Sinara VJ and his little pal Woodsie.

Woodsie since VJ has pet names for everyone.
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-04-2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

At the rate at which Gruden is picking up draft picks, I'd jump at his job if it became available soon!! (he may not be nearly as stupid as some think)

As long as there's no "hair code" in the organization....

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                At the rate at which Gruden is picking up draft picks, I'd jump at his job if it became available soon!! (he may not be nearly as stupid as some think)

he's copying off he way the browns made their team, i'm telling you. we wont have to worry about the raiders for a few years but after that they might be good with lots of young talent, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Hahaha hair code!

Comment

he's copying off he way the browns made their team, i'm telling you. we wont have to worry about the raiders for a few years but after that they might be good with lots of young talent, who knows?
                    It’ll be interesting to see which side of the ball he targets in the draft early!

Comment

last play of the game and carr throws the ball away the moment the ingram freight train closing in on him.

the rumor is jordy nelson is going to retire after that game, that's two players the chargers have forced to retire this season, who's going to be next? keenum? sanders? pacman?

Comment

How nice it is to not be a fan of the Raiders, Broncos, or Chargers. :thumb:

Comment

last play of the game and carr throws the ball away the moment the ingram freight train closing in on him.

the rumor is jordy nelson is going to retire after that game, that's two players the chargers have forced to retire this season, who's going to be next? keenum? sanders? pacman?
                          Carr's acting like a female dog right now. Well ever since the mysterious Washington game last year. The Dolts are not the first to expose his dress and high heels.

The Chargers are hot right now. It's a two horse race to see who's going to choke first. My guess is both.

We didn't bet this game but I'll hit you up with CP. Eventually. Congrats.

Comment

Yeah I saw that play live and what crossed my mind?

Carr and Gruden both on the same wavelength: Tank is on organization wide
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Gruden's magic is working...

He's devised a master plan to lose almost every game, and to rid himself of players for even more high level selections...even super stars!

It's working!

And the timing is brilliant....moving to Vegas before Oakland fans get big time ticked!!

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                                Carr's acting like a female dog right now. Well ever since the mysterious Washington game last year. The Dolts are not the first to expose his dress and high heels.

The Chargers are hot right now. It's a two horse race to see who's going to choke first. My guess is both.

We didn't bet this game but I'll hit you up with CP. Eventually. Congrats.
                                the defense was playing hard all game but carr, he's a broken QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X