Wake up broncos fans!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    no its because when your team is bad which is virtually every year...you disappear

when you run your big mouth and loose...you post a couple times and disappear for days...you did a few posts after the bolts lost to Denver then you disappeared for two days

but when you win , specially if the broncos lose you set records for attendance and posts, 21 posts after the bolts win and here every single day

meaning your nearly as fairweather as noring
    100% lies.

you act like everyone else doesn't see when i'm here.

my team has been winning every week yet there have been times i haven't been here all week, including this week. last week i know for a fact i wasn't here all week until Saturday. again, you are lying through your teeth. my schedule has been like this for a few years now, football has nothing to do with it.

but go ahead and keep the lies up and keep up not owning any of the smack you talk. just like norings said, all you do is post some empty meaningless thread after your team loses and then disappear. you don't ever eat crow, ive literally never seen it before in 12 years

you have been proven wrong about so many things yet refuse to eat your words, you would never do it.

I dare you to prove otherwise, go dig up a post where you actually ate your words for being wrong.........your words mean nothing, you can't even stand behind the smack you run.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      100% lies.

you act like everyone else doesn't see when i'm here.

my team has been winning every week yet there have been times i haven't been here all week, including this week. last week i know for a fact i wasn't here all week until Saturday. again, you are lying through your teeth. my schedule has been like this for a few years now, football has nothing to do with it.

but go ahead and keep the lies up and keep up not owning any of the smack you talk. just like norings said, all you do is post some empty meaningless thread after your team loses and then disappear. you don't ever eat crow, ive literally never seen it before in 12 years

you have been proven wrong about so many things yet refuse to eat your words, you would never do it.

I dare you to prove otherwise, go dig up a post where you actually ate your words for being wrong.........your words mean nothing, you can't even stand behind the smack you run.
      Lies I can easily look up your disappearing act after you got beat by the broncos

You know that’s searchable right

Every body in smack laughed at your disappearing act in 2016 after losses

You took so much crap you made it a point last year to show face after a loss

Just like your excuse last year for not showing up after a loss until a few hours passed was what

I watch games at a bar and it takes a while to get home

When you show up immediately after a win

Must watch the winning games at a local bar huh
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        Lies I can easily look up your disappearing act after you got beat by the broncos

You know that’s searchable right

Every body in smack laughed at your disappearing act in 2016 after losses

You took so much crap you made it a point last year to show face after a loss

Just like your excuse last year for not showing up after a loss until a few hours passed was what

I watch games at a bar and it takes a while to get home

When you show up immediately after a win

Must watch the winning games at a local bar huh
        it's literally no different than when my team wins dude and i always show up after a loss. last week i want here all week, like i said before. i also don't just make one post and dip like you, either. the only time i didn't come here after a loss was last years week 1 when i didn't even get home until like 1 am and had to work the next day and i even told you all i wasn't going to be back before the game and you still cried about it.

there have been other times i have not come back after a win though and oddly enough you didn't notice.

by the way, still waiting for you to dig up a post where you actually ate your words for being wrong. yet you want to try to cry about when i show up? until you do you are an inferior fan with no guts and are beneath me

Comment

Working...
        X