Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baphamet the Denver Bronco's are going to put the nail in the coffin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    you're trying but i don't care.......9-3

Ha ha, and no way the Broncos catch the Bolts let along sniff at the playoffs.
    Can wait to put the Broncos out of their misery and with complete beat down in week 17.

Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 12-03-2018, 11:25 PM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      Can wait to put the Broncos out of their misery and with complete beat down in week 17.

Oh you guys will still have to come to play week 17 but hey if Anthony Lynn wants to sit players then so be it.

If you guys are serious contenders and the broncos turn out to be as well then perhaps they meet a third time in the AFC Championship.

Of course we’ll see the Pansy fans and the chefs fans scoff but Ive seen crazier things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        you're trying but i don't care.......9-3
        Trying or throwing your insessive cry baby fit back in your hypocritical lap
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Hey did bap call you back to help troll?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            Hey did bap call you back to help troll?
            what in the aho are you talking about?

Comment

what in the aho are you talking about?
              just your usuall troll tactics, only come when the goings good

weak
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                just your usuall troll tactics, only come when the goings good

weak
                have you looked in the mirror lately? Never mind, I just realized that the trapamoles live in pitch black holes, are blind and don't even know it

They pop their poopers up every now and then

Comment

have you looked in the mirror lately? Never mind, I just realized that the trapamoles live in pitch black holes, are blind and don't even know it

How do you know when he's here? You only show up once every couple months..... Then....... Gone.......
                  sigpic

Comment

only when I comb my hair

too bad your false smack is fake news

I have posted nearly every day in smack
                    in fact 25 times in the last 5 days

you? nope your usual cowardly tactic of hiding in baps basement until it looks good
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                      How do you know when he's here? You only show up once every couple months..... Then....... Gone.......
                      he thinks he knows...lol

im pretty sure nobrain is an alter ego of bap
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey RoD where you been?
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Do you all not realize that the Bolts are just 1 game behind KC and very well could take the division from them if the seams start falling off down the stretch?
                          The Chargers have a viable shot at the #1 seed in the AFC with a first round by and the road to the Championship game through LA if they can roll over everyone the rest of the way and then week 17 just absolutely DESTROY Denver and send them packing with their donkey tails between their legs. I know you Denver fans think no way in HE double hockey sticks but it can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            Hey RoD where you been?
                            Whos RoD, what is it? If it has threads would that be a BoLT?

Comment

Do you all not realize that the Bolts are just 1 game behind KC and very well could take the division from them if the seams start falling off down the stretch?
                              The Chargers have a viable shot at the #1 seed in the AFC with a first round by and the road to the Championship game through LA if they can roll over everyone the rest of the way and then week 17 just absolutely DESTROY Denver and send them packing with their donkey tails between their legs. I know you Denver fans think no way in HE double hockey sticks but it can happen.
                              HFA is possible for the chargers but only if they win out.
                              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Correction: The Chargers currently have no shot at the number 1 seed. If the Chiefs lose against the Ravens then the Chargers will be in control of their own destiny when they face the Chiefs and so they will have a shot. If the Chiefs win then the Chiefs remain in control....even if they lose to the Chargers and so the Chargers have no shot. The Chargers need the Chiefs to lose two games with one of those being the Chiefs/Chargers game or lose all of their games except the Chargers game. 3 of the Chiefs remaining games are at Arrowhead....including the Charger game. If they lose another it will most likely be at the Seahags. And all of that is just for the division. You need NE to lose also for the championship game to go through LA...and possibly the Texans also....not sure there. So before you declare that the Chargers have a viable shot....you should wait until you have a bullet in the chamber.....currently you have none.
                                Last edited by obi-groo; 12-06-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X