Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baphamet the Denver Bronco's are going to put the nail in the coffin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    or it must be the fact you cry about it every time?

by the way......

Nnnn

9-3

No crying sonny boy

Just pointing out how you whined, sniveled, begged about your loss to us as a gift

And ya I know your in unusual territory even if being gifted the 9-3 record

But rivers will blow it as usual with his choking disease
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      No crying sonny boy

Just pointing out how you whined, sniveled, begged about your loss to us as a gift

And ya I know your in unusual territory even if being gifted the 9-3 record

i didn't whine, i just said we did it to ourselves and that bothered you immensely. there are lots of "gifts" in this game, arapaho. you thought your team still had a chance to get to the playoffs because the chargers would choke it away to you. they still have a chancre but if it happens? that will be the biggest gift of all.

kind of like in 2008 when the broncos gifted us the division. very similar to that

But rivers will blow it as usual with his choking disease
      that's what you said about the steelers game. this is a different team who usually win the games they used to lose. ironically there have only been two games this year that the chargers beat themselves in, both were division games.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        i didn't whine, i just said we did it to ourselves and that bothered you immensely. there are lots of "gifts" in this game, arapaho. you thought your team still had a chance to get to the playoffs because the chargers would choke it away to you. they still have a chancre but if it happens? that will be the biggest gift of all.

kind of like in 2008 when the broncos gifted us the division. very similar to that

that's what you said about the steelers game. this is a different team who usually win the games they used to lose. ironically there have only been two games this year that the chargers beat themselves in, both were division games.
        You did it to yourselfs really?

It wasn’t the fact Denver drove the ball right down your throats with seconds on the clock to kick a winning fg

Which they shouldn’t have had to do with a gift to the bolts on a Denver conversion called down

But I guess lying and making the excuse that you did it yourself is better then the fact the refs did it for you against the Steelers
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
          Way early prediction alert!

Bronco's are going to beat the Chargers week 17 to kick the Chargers out of the wildcard playoff race (if the chargers are even in the race at that time.)

All in good fun Baph.
          Well that went up in smoke earlier than I thought. Congrats to the Chargers for their success and congrats to their fans for persevering and believing in the Chargers.

I should be rooting for Denver to beat the Chargers week 17 to spoil their seeding in the playoffs, but really the Chargers for me are more "likeable" than the Chiefs only because I'd rather see Phillip Rivers dominate in the playoffs than some new kid named Mahomes. Nothing against Mahomes as he'll have plenty of success in the NFL but I just feel like the NFL gods should give Rivers a nice swan song about now...

If Rivers manages to make some noise in the playoffs, he'll have a lot of non Chargers fans rooting for him. Just my opinion.

(Yes Baphamet, I am eating Crow now. Not sure how it tastes. I do wonder about the origin of the phrase "eating crow" though. I'll google it. At least I'll have learned something by "eating crow".)

Comment

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
            Well that went up in smoke earlier than I thought. Congrats to the Chargers for their success and congrats to their fans for persevering and believing in the Chargers.

I should be rooting for Denver to beat the Chargers week 17 to spoil their seeding in the playoffs, but really the Chargers for me are more "likeable" than the Chiefs only because I'd rather see Phillip Rivers dominate in the playoffs than some new kid named Mahomes. Nothing against Mahomes as he'll have plenty of success in the NFL but I just feel like the NFL gods should give Rivers a nice swan song about now...

If Rivers manages to make some noise in the playoffs, he'll have a lot of non Chargers fans rooting for him. Just my opinion.

(Yes Baphamet, I am eating Crow now. Not sure how it tastes. I do wonder about the origin of the phrase "eating crow" though. I'll google it. At least I'll have learned something by "eating crow".)
            i'm guessing it's because crow doesn't taste very good?

look at the bright side, the broncos still have a chance to prevent the chargers from winning the division and getting a first round bye. unless they lose to the ravens and the chiefs beat the seahawks.

Comment

Working...
            X