Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baphamet the Denver Bronco's are going to put the nail in the coffin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Well that went up in smoke earlier than I thought. Congrats to the Chargers for their success and congrats to their fans for persevering and believing in the Chargers.

I should be rooting for Denver to beat the Chargers week 17 to spoil their seeding in the playoffs, but really the Chargers for me are more "likeable" than the Chiefs only because I'd rather see Phillip Rivers dominate in the playoffs than some new kid named Mahomes. Nothing against Mahomes as he'll have plenty of success in the NFL but I just feel like the NFL gods should give Rivers a nice swan song about now...

If Rivers manages to make some noise in the playoffs, he'll have a lot of non Chargers fans rooting for him. Just my opinion.

(Yes Baphamet, I am eating Crow now. Not sure how it tastes. I do wonder about the origin of the phrase "eating crow" though. I'll google it. At least I'll have learned something by "eating crow".)
    i'm guessing it's because crow doesn't taste very good?

look at the bright side, the broncos still have a chance to prevent the chargers from winning the division and getting a first round bye. unless they lose to the ravens and the chiefs beat the seahawks.

Leave a comment:

• justabroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Way early prediction alert!

Bronco's are going to beat the Chargers week 17 to kick the Chargers out of the wildcard playoff race (if the chargers are even in the race at that time.)

All in good fun Baph.
    Well that went up in smoke earlier than I thought. Congrats to the Chargers for their success and congrats to their fans for persevering and believing in the Chargers.

I should be rooting for Denver to beat the Chargers week 17 to spoil their seeding in the playoffs, but really the Chargers for me are more "likeable" than the Chiefs only because I'd rather see Phillip Rivers dominate in the playoffs than some new kid named Mahomes. Nothing against Mahomes as he'll have plenty of success in the NFL but I just feel like the NFL gods should give Rivers a nice swan song about now...

If Rivers manages to make some noise in the playoffs, he'll have a lot of non Chargers fans rooting for him. Just my opinion.

(Yes Baphamet, I am eating Crow now. Not sure how it tastes. I do wonder about the origin of the phrase "eating crow" though. I'll google it. At least I'll have learned something by "eating crow".)

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i didn't whine, i just said we did it to ourselves and that bothered you immensely. there are lots of "gifts" in this game, arapaho. you thought your team still had a chance to get to the playoffs because the chargers would choke it away to you. they still have a chancre but if it happens? that will be the biggest gift of all.

kind of like in 2008 when the broncos gifted us the division. very similar to that

that's what you said about the steelers game. this is a different team who usually win the games they used to lose. ironically there have only been two games this year that the chargers beat themselves in, both were division games.
    You did it to yourselfs really?

It wasn’t the fact Denver drove the ball right down your throats with seconds on the clock to kick a winning fg

Which they shouldn’t have had to do with a gift to the bolts on a Denver conversion called down

But I guess lying and making the excuse that you did it yourself is better then the fact the refs did it for you against the Steelers

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    No crying sonny boy

Just pointing out how you whined, sniveled, begged about your loss to us as a gift

And ya I know your in unusual territory even if being gifted the 9-3 record

i didn't whine, i just said we did it to ourselves and that bothered you immensely. there are lots of "gifts" in this game, arapaho. you thought your team still had a chance to get to the playoffs because the chargers would choke it away to you. they still have a chancre but if it happens? that will be the biggest gift of all.

kind of like in 2008 when the broncos gifted us the division. very similar to that

But rivers will blow it as usual with his choking disease
    that's what you said about the steelers game. this is a different team who usually win the games they used to lose. ironically there have only been two games this year that the chargers beat themselves in, both were division games.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    or it must be the fact you cry about it every time?

by the way......

Nnnn

9-3

No crying sonny boy

Just pointing out how you whined, sniveled, begged about your loss to us as a gift

And ya I know your in unusual territory even if being gifted the 9-3 record

But rivers will blow it as usual with his choking disease

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied

Show me where you called the Steelers loss to the bolts

A gift win

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    how delusional...must be the narcissism
    or it must be the fact you cry about it every time?

by the way......

9-3

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

and then when you play the steelers and win by 3, despite being gifter 14 points from the refs with horribly missed calls

you take it without calling that a gift

hypocrite

i'm not denying it was a gift

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    lol arapaho cries every time another fan besides me talks smack to him, he can't handle smack unless it's like 10 broncos fans vs me.
    how delusional...must be the narcissism

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    how am i being a hypocrite in any way? lol

i'm not denying it was a gift except to say that no calls happen on virtually every single play and that there were multiple off sides no call;s on the steelers that game, fact, justb like the was in the broncos game. yet you say it is a gift after arguing with me that the chargers implosion at the end of the broncos game was not a gift.

who's the hypocrite again?

you're literally the most hypocritical fan here dude, being a hypocrite by calling someone else a hypocrite, it's a twisted conundrum.
    how are you a hypocrite...really?

lets try the fact you cried obsessively for a week about a single call robbing a guaranteed win from the bolts and somehow gifting it to the broncos

despite ignoring the broncos still had to drive the length of the field with no tos

despite the fact the bolts were gifted multiple game changing call
    like the call where CHJ was called for interference despite the tape showing allen grabbed his facemask and nearly pulled the helmet across his face

or the loss of the 2 points where it clearly showed case got it...those two points would have won the game without the fg

how about the opi on Patrick where he somehow interfered with the defender climbing his back...with his back

you whined and cried calling it a gift win delegitimizing it

and then when you play the steelers and win by 3, despite being gifter 14 points from the refs with horribly missed calls

you take it without calling that a gift

hypocrite

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    No...I'm not wrong. They could win out and not be in the lead. Having a shot means you are in control and they are not. If the Chiefs lose to the Ravens they have a shot at the division….and if NE and the Texans lose as well then they have a shot at HFA. Right now they are hoping the Chiefs will give them the bullet for a shot at the division. No bullet....no shot. (I'm not saying there is no chance for them....just that they are not in control of it)
    what the hell kind of nonsense is that?

having a shot means you still have a shot

no we don't control our own destiny in the division but wayyyyyy crazier things have happened than the chiefs losing at home to the ravens (a very good defense) while the chargers beat the beat up bangles without their QB and best player on offense.

which would put them in the drivers seat instantly, wouldn't it? and even if that doesn't happen the chiefs then have to go to seattle, a very hard place to win. this thing is far from over, even if the chiefs are still the favorites to win the division.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    what in the aho are you talking about?
    lol arapaho cries every time another fan besides me talks smack to him, he can't handle smack unless it's like 10 broncos fans vs me.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Trying or throwing your insessive cry baby fit back in your hypocritical lap
    how am i being a hypocrite in any way? lol

i'm not denying it was a gift except to say that no calls happen on virtually every single play and that there were multiple off sides no call;s on the steelers that game, fact, justb like the was in the broncos game. yet you say it is a gift after arguing with me that the chargers implosion at the end of the broncos game was not a gift.

who's the hypocrite again?

you're literally the most hypocritical fan here dude, being a hypocrite by calling someone else a hypocrite, it's a twisted conundrum.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Ok.....lets say it this way then.....they have a shot.....but they don't have control of the gun.
    No but KC will just shoot themselves in the ass with it AGAIN so does it really matter.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Ok.....lets say it this way then.....they have a shot.....but they don't have control of the gun.
    lets say it this way...they have a shot but they usually shooting blanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X