Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s Getting in the Playoffs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I am revising my list given the Sanders and CHJ injuries:

    NE - 1

    KC - 2

    Houston - 3

    Baltimore - 4

    San Diego - 5

    Pittsburgh - 6
    I'm in agreement with this. For denver fans their team is a day late and a dollar short. The competition for this years AFC seeding is just to competitive for the Broncos. They won't be able to even back into the playoffs even though A Rapatroll thinks they have an outside shot.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      I'm in agreement with this. For denver fans their team is a day late and a dollar short. The competition for this years AFC seeding is just to competitive for the Broncos. They won't be able to even back into the playoffs even though A Rapatroll thinks they have an outside shot.
      The CHJ injury definately hurts but what you guys gotta understand is that the broncos have enough talent in the secondary to switch guys around. Justin Simmons moved to the nickel CB position after Harris left the game and did a fine job while Su'a Cravens played some ILB when Jewell left the game. Yes any further injuries would most likely be the final nail in the coffin but until then the Broncos will be competitive.

      As far as Emmanuel Sanders going down, I am trying to look at it from the glass being half full stand point by taking it as a blessing in disguise, Denver needs to get Desean Hamilton onto the field more and now they have no choice but to do just that.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        The CHJ injury definately hurts but what you guys gotta understand is that the broncos have enough talent in the secondary to switch guys around. Justin Simmons moved to the nickel CB position after Harris left the game and did a fine job while Su'a Cravens played some ILB when Jewell left the game. Yes any further injuries would most likely be the final nail in the coffin but until then the Broncos will be competitive.

        As far as Emmanuel Sanders going down, I am trying to look at it from the glass being half full stand point by taking it as a blessing in disguise, Denver needs to get Desean Hamilton onto the field more and now they have no choice but to do just that.
        Sanders is a a bigger loss than Harris.... Harris is my current favorite Bronco, but there's a lot of parts to that defense that should hopefully help with that loss. Very true that this will get some much needed eyes on Hamilton and also Patrick. We have to see what the future is there because I don't see Sanders back next year. Time will tell.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
          Sanders is a a bigger loss than Harris.... Harris is my current favorite Bronco, but there's a lot of parts to that defense that should hopefully help with that loss. Very true that this will get some much needed eyes on Hamilton and also Patrick. We have to see what the future is there because I don't see Sanders back next year. Time will tell.
          I couldn’t agree more. One thing that we will miss from Sanders is his work ethic because our WR room is very young now but hopefully somebody takes charge and keeps these young guys motivated.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            I couldn’t agree more. One thing that we will miss from Sanders is his work ethic because our WR room is very young now but hopefully somebody takes charge and keeps these young guys motivated.
            The Leadership!!!!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
              I'm in agreement with this. For denver fans their team is a day late and a dollar short. The competition for this years AFC seeding is just to competitive for the Broncos. They won't be able to even back into the playoffs even though A Rapatroll thinks they have an outside shot.

              lil bap can you back any of this drivel up

              You got the substance in the sack
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • #22
                Sammy Watkins done for the regular season...Chiefs are now without Watkins and Hunt
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  Sammy Watkins done for the regular season...Chiefs are now without Watkins and Hunt
                  Bet your just licking your chops, you'd like nothing more than for the AFC to be gift wrapped to the pansies once again.

                  Well with all the injuries to all these teams you just may get your wish but there'll be no excuses when they lose again...

                  But I already know, you and your counter parts or multiples will disappear until July again.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Bet your just licking your chops, you'd like nothing more than for the AFC to be gift wrapped to the pansies once again.

                    Well with all the injuries to all these teams you just may get your wish but there'll be no excuses when they lose again...

                    But I already know, you and your counter parts or multiples will disappear until July again.
                    We’ve had our share of injuries over the years. Heck, we almost won the super bowl without Edelman and Hightower last year.
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      We’ve had our share of injuries over the years. Heck, we almost won the super bowl without Edelman and Hightower last year.
                      Not having them is most likely why you lost though, right?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        sorry to hear about the loss of both harris and now sanders. i know arapaho would disagree and call it excuse making but multiple key injuries like that can really handcuff your team. the good thing (for the broncos) is they still have lindsay and the potent running game. as long as the defense still plays good they still have a chance IMO

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          lil bap can you back any of this drivel up

                          You got the substance in the sack
                          no clue what this means but i don't entirely agree with him. sucks not to have multiple key starters but then think nothing has changed because your name is arapaho.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I will give it a stab. Since I am a Chiefs homer and am fully aware of our ability to choke, I assumed we lose 2 of our final 3 and the Chargers win out. Other than that, I honestly picked who I thought would win/lose using the ESPN simulator.

                            AFC

                            1. Chargers
                            2. Patriots
                            3. Texans
                            4. Ravens
                            5. Chiefs
                            6. Dolphins


                            NFC

                            1. Saints
                            2. Rams
                            3. Bears
                            4. Cowboys
                            5. Seahawks
                            6. Packers

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
                              I will give it a stab. Since I am a Chiefs homer and am fully aware of our ability to choke, I assumed we lose 2 of our final 3 and the Chargers win out. Other than that, I honestly picked who I thought would win/lose using the ESPN simulator.

                              AFC

                              1. Chargers
                              2. Patriots
                              3. Texans
                              4. Ravens
                              5. Chiefs
                              6. Dolphins


                              NFC

                              1. Saints
                              2. Rams
                              3. Bears
                              4. Cowboys
                              5. Seahawks
                              6. Packers
                              i know what you're trying to do and it isn't going to work lol

                              one of our team,s has to stop choking at some point.........right?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                i know what you're trying to do and it isn't going to work lol

                                one of our team,s has to stop choking at some point.........right?
                                Tonight could be the deciding factor for the AFC West....but I'm starting to hear people yesterday and today imply that the Chargers don't have much of a chance and so that makes me say "uh oh".....because often when people say something is a sure thing.....everything goes wrong. I expect a big fight.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X