Who’s Getting in the Playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    Tonight could be the deciding factor for the AFC West....but I'm starting to hear people yesterday and today imply that the Chargers don't have much of a chance and so that makes me say "uh oh".....because often when people say something is a sure thing.....everything goes wrong. I expect a big fight.
    Pats need the Chargers to come up big tonight. Right now the 2 seed is ours to lose, but there is an outside (although unlikely) chance at the 1 seed.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Pats need the Chargers to come up big tonight. Right now the 2 seed is ours to lose, but there is an outside (although unlikely) chance at the 1 seed.

Don't the Pats need two Chiefs losses? I don't think that is happening. If it is happening then one of those losses will have to happen tonight....because they aren't losing to the Raiders at home with all of their starters playing.

Comment

The best thing would be for the Chargers to lose out and, if other teams do their job, be eliminated from the playoffs. It's not out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
          Don't the Pats need two Chiefs losses? I don't think that is happening. If it is happening then one of those losses will have to happen tonight....because they aren't losing to the Raiders at home with all of their starters playing.
          Yes, the Pats need KC to lose to LAC and Seattle as well as for LAC to lose to Baltimore. Basically, if NE and KC win their respective divisions and have the same record then NE gets the 1 seed. It’s an unlikely scenario but possible.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            i know what you're trying to do and it isn't going to work lol

one of our team,s has to stop choking at some point.........right?
            I've been a Chiefs fan too dang long. I think I have Battered Wife Syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
              I've been a Chiefs fan too dang long. I think I have Battered Wife Syndrome
              you been hanging out too much with Kareem? Its must be absolutely "missourable" and utter "missouri" living in "Missouri". People must be very depressed over there.
              Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

uhh it would do you no good because then you would need a loss from the chargers

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                  you been hanging out too much with Kareem? Its must be absolutely "missourable" and utter "missouri" living in "Missouri". People must be very depressed over there.
                  it can suck to live in the mid-west but the beauty is we can travel to places like southern cali where i would definitely not want to live anymore, but visiting is still cool.

talk about depressing? just the cost of living and the traffic there alone makes you want to kill yourself.

Comment

In order

KC
                    NE
                    Hou
                    Bal
                    LA
                    Ind

LA
                    NO
                    Chi
                    Dal
                    Sea
                    Car

Comment

Yes, the Pats need KC to lose to LAC and Seattle as well as for LAC to lose to Baltimore. Basically, if NE and KC win their respective divisions and have the same record then NE gets the 1 seed. It’s an unlikely scenario but possible.
                      There is still a scenario where NE misses the playoffs while Denver makes it....ah to dream
                      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
                      BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

Comment

it can suck to live in the mid-west but the beauty is we can travel to places like southern cali where i would definitely not want to live anymore, but visiting is still cool.

talk about depressing? just the cost of living and the traffic there alone makes you want to kill yourself.
                        Well tonight for sure if you live is misery....I mean "Missouri" and are a chiefs fan you are for sure misserable
                        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                          Well tonight for sure if you live is misery....I mean "Missouri" and are a chiefs fan you are for sure misserable
                          No, not really. I seen it coming from a mile away. I wish I was smart enough to figure out how to place bets in Vegas. Betting against the Chiefs in important games is like betting that humans will continue to need oxygen. It's just free money

Comment

i know what you're trying to do and it isn't going to work lol

one of our team,s has to stop choking at some point.........right?
                            i was right about one thing

it's not the playoffs yet , though.

Comment

i was right about one thing

it's not the playoffs yet , though.
                              Yes you were. But I was too, so it don't count. LOL

Good game and a quality, come from behind win :thumb:

Comment

I don't think the Pats are getting past the divisional round this year. They are most likely the 3rd seed and would be lucky to to advance past the WC round. I honestly think it's the Chargers year to go to the SB.

Comment

Working...
                                X