Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well a totally unprepared team meets a prepared well coached 2-10 team and gets rippe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well a totally unprepared team meets a prepared well coached 2-10 team and gets rippe

If this doesn’t get VJ fired I don’t know what kind of blackmail thing he gots against elway

Once again case flat out sucks, the oline got blew up in both pass pro and rush blocking

And the offensive play calling was attrocious

VJ shows once again he is totally out of his league

Bring it on we deserve it
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

I agree!

This is a very talented team of personnel for the most part but with extremely horrible coaches who should be banished back to the high school ranks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      I agree!

This is a very talented team of personnel for the most part but with extremely horrible coaches who should be banished back to the high school ranks!
      Musgrave and woods should be barred from getting on the plane they both sucked so bad today

Clueless
      sigpic

Comment

so arapaho, when you said "you might only when one game the rest of the season" you were actually talking about the broncos?

Comment

the only consolation is chubb is a freaking beast

12 sacks with three games to get 2.5 sacks and break the rookie record...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            so arapaho, when you said "you might only when one game the rest of the season" you were actually talking about the broncos?
            lol you barely beat the bengals...without their best defender...your weak schedule will expose your team

the chiefs and ravens are going to beat the bolts, and well I will still say the broncos beat the bolts...although getting shredded by the browns and raiders is s possibility

you will still make the post, but that's where rivers chokes the best so no worries
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              lol you barely beat the bengals...without their best defender...your weak schedule will expose your team

the chiefs and ravens are going to beat the bolts, and well I will still say the broncos beat the bolts...although getting shredded by the browns and raiders is s possibility

you will still make the post, but that's where rivers chokes the best so no worries
              oh look! whinny excuse making, i'm shocked!

10-3 > 6-7

just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                oh look! whinny excuse making, i'm shocked!

10-3 > 6-7

just sayin'

wheres my excuse...did you barely beat the bengals without their best defensive player or not

whats rivers record in the post ? FYI you wont be playing scrubs like you have all season
                sigpic

Comment

wheres my excuse...did you barely beat the bengals without their best defensive player or not

whats rivers record in the post ? FYI you wont be playing scrubs like you have all season
                  this is literally all you have been saying all season, it's what you said before the steelers game. i don't know how many broncos games i have seen where they have squeaked by with a win against inferior teams and you have come in here running your mouth.

good teams win those kind of games, they are the type of games the chargers used to lose.

again, you lack the guts to ever man up and admit being wrong, it's why you are ignoring the thread i have directed at you. you are a gutless hypocrite, this has been proved time and time again.

enjoy your off season!

Comment

Musgrave and woods should be barred from getting on the plane they both sucked so bad today

Clueless
                    I’m still so irritated over Musgrave running Lindsay up the middle on 4th and 3, why couldn’t he run Freeman or jano if he absolutely had to call a running play on day when they couldn’t get the run going at all!

I know it doesn’t accomplish nothing right now but we’re good morale Bil Musgrave should be fired tomorrow.

Comment

The Chargers are on fire and the Doncos can't even win a game against the worst team in the league.
                      Yet Donco fans can't give credit where credit is due. You're team is clearly better baphamet. Congrats on the impressive record.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                      Accept it or seek therapy !
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        I’m still so irritated over Musgrave running Lindsay up the middle on 4th and 3, why couldn’t he run Freeman or jano if he absolutely had to call a running play on day when they couldn’t get the run going at all!

I know it doesn’t accomplish nothing right now but we’re good morale Bil Musgrave should be fired tomorrow.
                        I heard a lot about the Raiders making a mistake letting Musgrave go, but it wasn't. His pro as a coach in Oakland was he helped develop Carr into an MVP candidate. But during that time, his play calling was suspect at some crucial times. He wasn't awful by any means but he was for the most part... how I put this? He made a bunch of "what the heck was that??!!" play calls, just as you've seen I'm sure on many occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                          I heard a lot about the Raiders making a mistake letting Musgrave go, but it wasn't. His pro as a coach in Oakland was he helped develop Carr into an MVP candidate. But during that time, his play calling was suspect at some crucial times. He wasn't awful by any means but he was for the most part... how I put this? He made a bunch of "what the heck was that??!!" play calls, just as you've seen I'm sure on many occasions.
                          too many occasions already
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            Not to bring up the past but I wonder what Del Rio would say today about the Broncos decision to hire Musgrave?

Hell he probably laughed his ass off over the whole situation. Seeing Elway letting Wade go, hiring VJ, Musgrave and McCoy!

He and Elway weren’t the best of friends so I’m sure he felt some type of amusement after seeing Elway make all those horrible coaching hires following the 2016 season.

Comment

I think it’s absolutely comical how you immediately start these whiny “woe is us” threads after your garbage team loses. How pathetic. You know you are not genuine, just a sore loser who predicted his team would have a better record than the Bolts this year. Please don’t start any more of these threads man, just a bunch of excuses taking up space.
                              Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X