Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arapaho, remember our bet in the pre-season?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • arapaho, remember our bet in the pre-season?

    remember when you bet me that the broncos would have a better record than the chargers and the loser would have to leave the forum until the 2019 draft? yes i told your scared ass that you must stay and face the music but this thread was made to remind you that..................




  • #2
    why are you ignoring this thread arapaho? what's the matter? can't think of any excuses or something to whine about? why don't you tell me how the chargers barely beat the Bengals? or how the chargers have only beat 10 nobody's this season? because you damn sure won't be eating any crow or admitting you were wrong, that would never happen.

    GUTLESS!

    Comment


    • #3
      Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
      Accept it or seek therapy !
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        remember when you bet me that the broncos would have a better record than the chargers and the loser would have to leave the forum until the 2019 draft? yes i told your scared ass that you must stay and face the music but this thread was made to remind you that..................



        [IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/gl6ZMVsW36Ixi/giphy.]
        of course I remember fool ....and I will leave the boards as betted after the superbowl....that we both know both our teams will be watching from the couch


        guys team has built a record beating scrub teams and your all puffy at ten wins

        I forgot you haven't been in in this position in years...but I'm sure you will call the disappointment when rivers chokes another post season game away
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          why are you ignoring this thread arapaho? what's the matter? can't think of any excuses or something to whine about? why don't you tell me how the chargers barely beat the Bengals? or how the chargers have only beat 10 nobody's this season? because you damn sure won't be eating any crow or admitting you were wrong, that would never happen.

          GUTLESS!


          ignoring...its called supper time you idiot
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • #6
            Both of you...be civil ..... smack has limits too.,,
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              all puffy over ten wins....I forget you haven't been in this position for years

              well its been close to a decade
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • #8
                From the Superbowl to the Draft? That's like the most boring time in the offseason lol.

                The funny part is (I know I'm setting up for a lot of one liners) but what if the Chargers actually do win the Super Bowl. Then Baph can't rub it in his worst enemy's eFace for close to 3 months. Should've bet money lol

                For the Mods that are watching, for the forum awards, we need a Best Rivalry for posters because clearly these two are ahead of everyone else.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                  From the Superbowl to the Draft? That's like the most boring time in the offseason lol.

                  The funny part is (I know I'm setting up for a lot of one liners) but what if the Chargers actually do win the Super Bowl. Then Baph can't rub it in his worst enemy's eFace for close to 3 months. Should've bet money lol
                  well we both know that wont happen

                  even then what if the bolts make the superbowl and get absolutely waxed...I cant have the fun either...but we also both know bap wouldn't be here anyway
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                    From the Superbowl to the Draft? That's like the most boring time in the offseason lol.

                    The funny part is (I know I'm setting up for a lot of one liners) but what if the Chargers actually do win the Super Bowl. Then Baph can't rub it in his worst enemy's eFace for close to 3 months. Should've bet money lol

                    For the Mods that are watching, for the forum awards, we need a Best Rivalry for posters because clearly these two are ahead of everyone else.
                    It’s a nice little bro-Mance.....
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      ignoring...its called supper time you idiot
                      oh yeah, i forgot....supper time, come and get it!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        all puffy over ten wins....I forget you haven't been in this position for years

                        well its been close to a decade
                        there may be a little truth to that but i knew you wouldn't take your crow so i had to force feed it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          Both of you...be civil ..... smack has limits too.,,
                          sorry, had to throw a few hay makers. judging my the neg i got from him, they landed!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            well we both know that wont happen

                            even then what if the bolts make the superbowl and get absolutely waxed...I cant have the fun either...but we also both know bap wouldn't be here anyway
                            no man, you don't get to run and hide, you have to stay here and take your lashings like a big boy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                              From the Superbowl to the Draft? That's like the most boring time in the offseason lol.

                              The funny part is (I know I'm setting up for a lot of one liners) but what if the Chargers actually do win the Super Bowl. Then Baph can't rub it in his worst enemy's eFace for close to 3 months. Should've bet money lol

                              For the Mods that are watching, for the forum awards, we need a Best Rivalry for posters because clearly these two are ahead of everyone else.
                              i told arapaho when we made the bet that if i win he isn't allowed to leave the forum. that is why i never wanted to make that stupid ass bet that he insisted we make, rather than a sig bet. he gets to disappear from smack and hide. he has always wanted to get rid of me somehow, he's afraid of the words i type apparently.

                              but if my team was to ever win the SB i'm retiring from smack and riding into the sunset on top . so arapaho should be rooting for the chargers in the playoffs.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X