Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arapaho, remember our bet in the pre-season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    no man, you don't get to run and hide, you have to stay here and take your lashings like a big boy.
    when did I agree to that...I didn't did I

you know what the bet was...you adding conditions later cause you were scared to leave your bridge isn't my problem...the bet is what I stated it was
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

i told arapaho when we made the bet that if i win he isn't allowed to leave the forum. that is why i never wanted to make that stupid ass bet that he insisted we make, rather than a sig bet. he gets to disappear from smack and hide. he has always wanted to get rid of me somehow, he's afraid of the words i type apparently.

but if my team was to ever win the SB i'm retiring from smack and riding into the sunset on top . so arapaho should be rooting for the chargers in the playoffs.
      no you didn't ...to be a bet both agree on the, your stipulations wasn't the bet we agreed upon

your add ons were not agreed to by me were they? I cant recall that

in the end its my choice right
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        no you didn't ...to be a bet both agree on the, your stipulations wasn't the bet we agreed upon

your add ons were not agreed to by me were they? I cant recall that

in the end its my choice right
        hahaha! yes i did! i said if i win you're not allowed to leave the forum and that you must stay and take your smack and if you win i would leave because that's what you want. see, this is why i didn't want to make that bet, because the loser can just leave the forum and not have to face the music. you clearly want to leave, you are such a damn sissy!

you're so good at digging, dig up the post where we made the bet and prove me wrong because i know for a 100% fact it's there.

Comment

when did I agree to that...I didn't did I

you know what the bet was...you adding conditions later cause you were scared to leave your bridge isn't my problem...the bet is what I stated it was
          you're such a damn liar.

dig it up, you're lucky i can't find it. i'm still trying though! lol

Comment

hahaha! yes i did! i said if i win you're not allowed to leave the forum and that you must stay and take your smack and if you win i would leave because that's what you want. see, this is why i didn't want to make that bet, because the loser can just leave the forum and not have to face the music. you clearly want to leave, you are such a damn sissy!

you're so good at digging, dig up the post where we made the bet and prove me wrong because i know for a 100% fact it's there.

Nope I made the bet I did right

I didn’t agree to your sissy crap

Just because you tried to give yourself a back door doesn’t mean I agreed to it

The bet is the way I stated it

I said if you lose and want to wear a sig that’s you and I will agree

I never said I would
            sigpic

Comment

Nope I made the bet I did right

I didn’t agree to your sissy crap

Just because you tried to give yourself a back door doesn’t mean I agreed to it

The bet is the way I stated it

I said if you lose and want to wear a sig that’s you and I will agree

I never said I would
              LOL this right here proves what i said. you are afraid and want to leave the forum rather than face the music and you won't dig up the post because you know i'm, right.

go ahead and leave the forum then, go run and hide with the rest of the fairweathers.

Comment

LOL this right here proves what i said. you are afraid and want to leave the forum rather than face the music and you won't dig up the post because you know i'm, right.

go ahead and leave the forum then, go run and hide with the rest of the fairweathers.

hide or honor a bet ...which you were scared of without a back door
                sigpic

Comment

arapaho you can either stay or leave the forum, whichever you decide, it's cool. the important thing is i won and you lost.

we should definitely make a thread next time so its easy to find, though.

Comment

@Chargers
                    Following Following @Chargers

tHe cHarGeRs hAveN’t bEatEn aNyOne gOoD

Comment

Did ya'll ever find that thread? Because I did. But I'm staying out of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        Did ya'll ever find that thread? Because I did. But I'm staying out of this one.

you're no fun!

Comment

you're no fun!
                          I kid you not. It actually took me two minutes to find it because I used the word: "leave" and your username.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...AFC-West/page4

Anyway, I don't think anything was finalized but I didn't read the rest of the thread. Rap made his bet, you made your's but I don't think you guys shook on it... which probably would've turned into a thumb wrestling match anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            I kid you not. It actually took me two minutes to find it because I used the word: "leave" and your username.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...AFC-West/page4

Anyway, I don't think anything was finalized but I didn't read the rest of the thread. Rap made his bet, you made your's but I don't think you guys shook on it... which probably would've turned into a thumb wrestling match anyway.
                            you're right, i don't think he did. i won though, that's all that matters.

Comment

arapaho you can either stay or leave the forum, whichever you decide, it's cool. the important thing is i won and you lost.

we should definitely make a thread next time so its easy to find, though.
                              Kinda assumed I would easily find it

As I said since we both recall different things and neither can find it

It’s your choice
                              You won I lost
                              sigpic

Comment

you're right, i don't think he did. i won though, that's all that matters.
                                Bet will stand your choice of punishment
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X