No Melvin Gordon Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i wish people would stop crying about bad calls.
    I'm not crying I just think it is funny that karma bit the Chargers int the backside, the same tackle that jumped in Pitt on a play that should have been called dead instead turned into a td is the same Tackle that jumped and they missed the call yet again but turned into an int. Just funny to me that is all.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
      I'm not crying I just think it is funny that karma bit the Chargers int the backside, the same tackle that jumped in Pitt on a play that should have been called dead instead turned into a td is the same Tackle that jumped and they missed the call yet again but turned into an int. Just funny to me that is all.
      that guy is trash, the chargers need a new RT badly. no idea why forrest lamp doesn't get a shot, that guy might be a bust. I can see how that can be comical but i just think bad and no calls happen every game. what's funny is i thought the chiefs got help from the refs more than the chargers did but because of that last TD and that questionable no call, a lot of chiefs fans are crying and saying the refs beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        that guy is trash, the chargers need a new RT badly. no idea why forrest lamp doesn't get a shot, that guy might be a bust. I can see how that can be comical but i just think bad and no calls happen every game. what's funny is i thought the chiefs got help from the refs more than the chargers did but because of that last TD and that questionable no call, a lot of chiefs fans are crying and saying the refs beat them.
        I actually don't watch any football except the Broncos games. (Yes I am a glutton for punishment lol). But i saw that highlight and man he was like 1 second early again, i mean clear as day just like the other one and I was like damn man how does that not get seen hahah. But yes bad calls happen a lot and even more recently than I can remember in a long time. but... it's like I told my kid in boxing leave it up to the judges, you're bound to be disapointed lol.
        GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X