good game chief fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good game chief fans!

i'm still shocked over what i just witnessed......good game guys! see you again in the playoffs.

I think at the end of the game, Lynn was standing on the sidelines thinking, "Man, we get the ball first in OT, we can win this thing." Then Rivers runs over, and goes, "Ok, here's what we're gunna run..."

Comment

Wow. Great game to watch...
      sigpic

Comment

Chargers may lead the West and control the #1 seed going into Week 17. More fun for this forum.

Next week, the Chiefs go into Seattle. Not easy especially against a team that is fighting for a playoff spot, Legion of Boom or not.

Chargers should beat the Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
          I think at the end of the game, Lynn was standing on the sidelines thinking, "Man, we get the ball first in OT, we can win this thing." Then Rivers runs over, and goes, "Ok, here's what we're gunna run..."
          it was gutsy as hell, i bashed vrabel for doing that and disagreed with the call but man i'm glad to be wrong!

Comment

Congrats Baph ............ I really enjoyed that in some confused way
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              it was gutsy as hell, i bashed vrabel for doing that and disagreed with the call but man i'm glad to be wrong!
              That is exactly what I was thinking, it definitely took some guts but it was an epic ending. Good for Philip, he beat a tough team tonight but he has a strong defense to help carry him and fight for his cause so let’s see what he can actually do with it.

Comment

i'm still shocked over what i just witnessed......good game guys! see you again in the playoffs.
                Good game to you guys. The Chargers played and fought like they wanted it!

Comment

Terrific win for the Chargers! Credit to them. PR almost gave it way arguing penalties at the end of game rather then leading his team - but ultimately, he made the plays.

Comment

That was very gutsy.....but why not....they had nothing to lose. They have a real chance now at the West....and maybe more. The Chiefs better get ready for this.....teams are going to keep taking risks like this against them. Trying to score instead of trying to run the clock out might be the way to go. Seattle is going to be tough.....and now it's much more important to win. No relaxing the rest of the way......but that's ok. More interesting that way.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                      That was very gutsy.....but why not....they had nothing to lose. They have a real chance now at the West....and maybe more. The Chiefs better get ready for this.....teams are going to keep taking risks like this against them. Trying to score instead of trying to run the clock out might be the way to go. Seattle is going to be tough.....and now it's much more important to win. No relaxing the rest of the way......but that's ok. More interesting that way.
                      The worst part of this is now I'm going to have to listen to all these sports talk show people get all giddy over Phillip Rivers and the Chargers. Ugh. This game was a tough loss but not the end of anything. The Chiefs are still in control of their own destiny. They lost a battle but they can still win the war.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        Congrats Baph ............ I really enjoyed that in some confused way
                        Its called "Good football played by two competent teams" something us denver fans haven't had in 3 years

Comment

Chiefs CB Kendall Fuller having wrist surgery after breaking it last night
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            That is exactly what I was thinking, it definitely took some guts but it was an epic ending. Good for Philip, he beat a tough team tonight but he has a strong defense to help carry him and fight for his cause so let’s see what he can actually do with it.
                            I think the Chiefs will end up the 5 seed and the Chargers the 1 seed. It’s not a great year to be the 1 seed since the 1 seed will likely have to play either LAC or KC (basically whoever is 2nd in the AFCW). I’d rather play Houston than have to deal with the Chiefs or Chargers in the divisional round.
                            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              I think the Chiefs will end up the 5 seed and the Chargers the 1 seed. It’s not a great year to be the 1 seed since the 1 seed will likely have to play either LAC or KC (basically whoever is 2nd in the AFCW). I’d rather play Houston than have to deal with the Chiefs or Chargers in the divisional round.
                              The Chiefs have a history of securing the number one seed and then losing the first game they play. After last night....if they manage to hold on to the number one....I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again.....disgusted....but not surprised.

Comment

Working...
                              X