• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Chiefs CB Kendall Fuller having wrist surgery after breaking it last night
    That is another big blow.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
      The Chiefs have a history of securing the number one seed and then losing the first game they play. After last night....if they manage to hold on to the number one....I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again.....disgusted....but not surprised.
      A rematch between LA and KC in the divisional would be epic. I wouldn’t touch either of those teams until the conference championship.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

A rematch between LA and KC in the divisional would be epic. I wouldn’t touch either of those teams until the conference championship.
        And I don't think where it's played would affect the outcome much either.

Comment

Huge win for the Chargers. If those two meet up again it will be quite a battle.

Comment

I think the Chiefs will end up the 5 seed and the Chargers the 1 seed. It’s not a great year to be the 1 seed since the 1 seed will likely have to play either LAC or KC (basically whoever is 2nd in the AFCW). I’d rather play Houston than have to deal with the Chiefs or Chargers in the divisional round.
            crazy to see a pats fan say that about the chargers. the chargers are still undefeated outside of the city of LA, the fact that they have to always play in front of an opposing crowd and always play with a silent count has helped them,

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
              And I don't think where it's played would affect the outcome much either.
              i agree with this, i think both teams could win again regardless where it's played.

Comment

People seem to call going for the win instead of the tie at the end of the game, gutsy ......... I disagree

Despair maybe. But not even that .... honestly what it was was the right thing to do.

Keep the ball out of Mahommes hands. By going for the conservative 'tie' - you really aren't being very conservative when the opponent is Mahommes the way he's played this season.

The easier decision is to try for the 2 pts and win while you're right down there - and DENY the hot KC offense a chance to even touch the ball
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  crazy to see a pats fan say that about the chargers. the chargers are still undefeated outside of the city of LA, the fact that they have to always play in front of an opposing crowd and always play with a silent count has helped them,
                  We’re not as strong a team as we were 2 years ago. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t think the Chargers are unbeatable as they have played a lot of close games. I’d just rather deal with them in the AFCCG. They look like the best team in the AFC right now.
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

The Chargers have shown they're a really good team this year. Definitely amongst the contenders for the Super Bowl. They can run the ball and they can beat teams with the pass, and defensively they're strong. I think as it stands they're the strongest team in the AFC without question. KC is KC, no defense and they've still got Andy Reid coaching them, which means they've got a 75% chance of being one and done in the playoffs. The Steelers have been in a free-fall, which strangely makes me think they're dangerous (often Super Bowl teams face adversity late in the season), I think he Texans are fools gold, and there's just something about New England that makes them look off this year.

Baph, enjoy this season, because right now it looks like one that should go very well for you in January.

Comment

Working...
                    X