X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
    Manning should be MVP. It's painfully obvious that every team he leaves returns to the dumpster they were previously in before he arrived.
    Seriously..... Who loses to the Browns?

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    replied
    Manning should be MVP. It's painfully obvious that every team he leaves returns to the dumpster they were previously in before he arrived.
    Seriously..... Who loses to the Browns?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Hunter Henry
    I love how smith was getting roasted for that by literally everyone

Leave a comment:

• brianfrommissou
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    That would've been my vote until Derrick Johnson shut him down Thursday night.
    That's all the proof we need that Johnson is one of the best ever. Never heard Henry's name all night!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• brianfrommissou
    replied
    I had not given the MVP any thought until I seen this thread. So I went and did some snooping just out of curiosity. From what I seen, most every talking head I seen has Brees or Mahomes as top pick. Then I checked the all time list of MVP's. I knew the Chiefs have never had one, but it turns out the Saint's have not either. So IF it ends up either one of those two, it will be the first one for either club. That's kinda cool.

Tomlinson, of course, has won it for the Chargers before.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I chose Brees, but Mahomes on paper is worthy as well. Just that sentimental value goes to Brees. And though this won't be a popular comment, Rivers has had a fantastic season! Those come from behind wins are a combination of talent, experience and competitiveness. The Chargers could easily be fighting for a wild card, not in the running for AFC #1. Heck, the win against The Steelers was an incredible display, by the entire team, and this last victory over KC came without their #1 WR and #1 and #2 RBs.

But yes, Brees should win it, unless he has a collapse. Got to admit, I did not like his game at Dallas, and the start of his next game in Tampa. BUT, he found his groove in that win.

As for Mahomes….he's the QB I wished we could have drafted!

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Hunter Henry
    That would've been my vote until Derrick Johnson shut him down Thursday night.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Hunter Henry
    Ingle Martin... like every other year.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Hunter Henry

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    All I know is the winner of the MVP never wins the Super Bowl the same year. At least it hasn't happened since 1999...

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    started a poll M.v.p.

M.v.p.

Brees
    50.00%
    Rivers
    7.14%
    Mahomes
    35.71%
    other (post below)
    7.14%

The poll is expired.

I never thought i would say this earlier in the year but rivers has a legit shot at MVP right now. it's definitely a 3 man race right now unless you consider aaron donald a contender. i don't unless Donald gets 6+ sacks in the last 3 games then maybe.

I honestly believe that whichever QB looks the best the last 3 weeks will win it but i still think brees will likely get it.

my ranking right now (in terms of MVP)

1. brees (he's been dominating all year)

2. rivers (how can you deny two 14+ 4th quarter come backs on the road in 3 weeks to two playoff teams?)

3.mahomes (deserves it but he's young and i do think some voters will take that into account plus he's 0-2 in prime time games which hurts him a little bit as well i think)
Working...
X