Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting aside teams, smack and differences

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Putting aside teams, smack and differences

    I would like to wish each of you a Merry Christmas, I hope you families are well and will have a good upcoming year. I pray for health and happiness for you all.

    Myself I am 11 months into a fight with stage four cancer and I truely value the time spent talking football with you all, Even bap lol

    I hope you all spend time with your families, see joy and happiness

    Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

  • #2
    Merry Christmas, arapaho. And good luck on your fight!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Merry Christmas, arapaho. And good luck on your fight!
      Merry Christmas DS
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

      Comment


      • #4
        Cancer sucks - kick its butt!

        Merry Christmas

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          I would like to wish each of you a Merry Christmas, I hope you families are well and will have a good upcoming year. I pray for health and happiness for you all.

          Myself I am 11 months into a fight with stage four cancer and I truely value the time spent talking football with you all, Even bap lol

          I hope you all spend time with your families, see joy and happiness

          Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year
          same to you brother, we've been smack talking a long time, more than 12 years. now beat that caners ass and lets make it 12 more!

          merry Christmas!

          Comment


          • #6
            Merry Christmas Now go beat cancer Like Baph does to you in smack.....






















            Ok I couldn’t resist. All the best.,
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Merry Christmas Arapaho! Best of wishes, you’re a tough cookie and you’ll win the battle!

              To the rest of you guys, thanks for making this place interesting! We all talk a lot of trash but I do enjoy the company as do the rest of you otherwise we would not be here Merry Christmas!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                Cancer sucks - kick its butt!

                Merry Christmas
                Working on it

                Merry christmas
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  same to you brother, we've been smack talking a long time, more than 12 years. now beat that caners ass and lets make it 12 more!

                  merry Christmas!
                  Has been many years

                  Merry Christmas bap
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Merry Christmas Now go beat cancer Like Baph does to you in smack.....






















                    Ok I couldn’t resist. All the best.,
                    I hope you got coal in your sock

                    Merry Christmas EM
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      Merry Christmas Arapaho! Best of wishes, you’re a tough cookie and you’ll win the battle!

                      To the rest of you guys, thanks for making this place interesting! We all talk a lot of trash but I do enjoy the company as do the rest of you otherwise we would not be here Merry Christmas!
                      Merry Christmas Sam
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hope you had a Merry Christmas! You got this - it's a winnable battle! Never give up! :thumb:
                        To infinity...and beyond.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Damn, did not see this until today. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and may I add...…...HAPPY NEW YEAR.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X