Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    even elway himself is smart enough to understand the "pedestal" you homers put him on is unfounded and dumb, that and the fact i think he's been humbled quite a bit over the last couple of years.

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...f-6c0012e76a6d

“That’s a reporter’s comment," Elway said. “I’m going to stop you right there. That’s a reporter’s mindset. We look at everything and we have a great deal of respect for Patrick Mahomes. Andy Reid’s a tremendous coach, they’ve done a great job. And with the Chargers and you’ve got (Jon) Gruden in Oakland and they’re going to continue to get better so that’s the scary part.

“We’ve got to get better as a football team. We know we can go in and compete and make it difficult. Because Mahomes and all they have going on in Kansas City is tough, but we’re not going to shy away from that."
    dude is scared out of his mind because he knows every team in the division has a serviceable starting QB......except his.

when are some of you donko homers going to wake up and realize what elway is as a GM? he's done a pretty good job overall but the wheels are starting to come off and a lot of you are oblivious to it.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Hey Baph, until your Chargers do ANYTHING relevant in the playoffs you look like a fool.

Fact is, the San Diego/Sacramento/San Bernardino/Los Pollos/Los Angeles/homeless whatever you wanna call them have never had a legend that could hold Elways jock walk through the door of whatever cardboard box they reside in.

Give all of his credit to Manning, sounds legit. The year they finally got over the top Manning was atrocious with one of the worst passer ratings in the league. But yeah, he’s the reason Elway has another ring. 😒

I swear, they breed em different out in Cali. Wish that state would shove off into the Pacific!
    now, von miller's mom is roasting elway on twitter and sounds like she's been reading my posts

https://twitter.com/RyanKoenigsberg/...31633939193857

you donko fans that are blindly stuck to elway's jock nee a serious wake up call, save me your "opinions" of my team that has talent all over the team. elway is clueless and his days are numbered in Denver but hopefully he's allowed a few more to ruin that franchise some more!

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Hey Baph, until your Chargers do ANYTHING relevant in the playoffs you look like a fool.

Fact is, the San Diego/Sacramento/San Bernardino/Los Pollos/Los Angeles/homeless whatever you wanna call them have never had a legend that could hold Elways jock walk through the door of whatever cardboard box they reside in.

Give all of his credit to Manning, sounds legit. The year they finally got over the top Manning was atrocious with one of the worst passer ratings in the league. But yeah, he’s the reason Elway has another ring. 😒

I swear, they breed em different out in Cali. Wish that state would shove off into the Pacific!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You get it!

I’m love what he did as a QB and I’m very grateful but that doesn’t warrant a free pass for years of consistent bad decisions.

I understand everyone makes mistakes but with Elway the bad grossly out weights the good.

Right now the word around centennial is that VJ will remain as head coach but Musgrave will be dismissed while Gary Kubiak is hired as the new OC.

Now I’ll always support his choice to bring back Gary but I feel we still need a better Coach especially when our current coach is hoping to go back to Cincinnati!
    We still need a better head coach I mean

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I'm surprised there isn't more backlash directed at Elway. I'm pretty confident, that under similar circumstances, New England fans would be screaming for his head. We'd still love what he did as a QB.
    You get it!

I’m love what he did as a QB and I’m very grateful but that doesn’t warrant a free pass for years of consistent bad decisions.

I understand everyone makes mistakes but with Elway the bad grossly out weights the good.

Right now the word around centennial is that VJ will remain as head coach but Musgrave will be dismissed while Gary Kubiak is hired as the new OC.

Now I’ll always support his choice to bring back Gary but I feel we still need a better Coach especially when our current coach is hoping to go back to Cincinnati!

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    One of very few but let’s see if he does what’s right in the next 24-48 hours!
    I'm surprised there isn't more backlash directed at Elway. I'm pretty confident, that under similar circumstances, New England fans would be screaming for his head. We'd still love what he did as a QB.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Elway's best decision as GM was saying "ok" when PM gave him his demands to play for Denver.

No hit on Elway - a good decision.
    One of very few but let’s see if he does what’s right in the next 24-48 hours!

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Elway's best decision as GM was saying "ok" when PM gave him his demands to play for Denver.

No hit on Elway - a good decision.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    the broncos under elway's watch still have a losing record without manning, though.
    That is the thing that is ridiculous amongst bronco fans, they consider 8-8 like it is something to be proud of when Elway himself has stated anything short of a super bowl victory is a failure.

So many ppl whining that denver has had the first back to back losing seasons since 72. So what a losing season is a losing season and sure blame VJ but Elway was the one who chose to hire him and 80 percent of us saw it coming even before it happened.

Bill O’Brien’s offense isn’t worth spit, Tom Brady is a cheater and
    Elway’s judgement stinks! There’s no way to sugar coat it.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Why are you including two years he wasn't with the Broncos? The Broncos were 8-8 under his watch before Manning. If you want to "hold him accountable" that's fine, but maybe start by looking at his actual resume, not using McDaniels years to beef up the argument.
    Btw it’s about the results that were posted during the Peyton Manning era in Denver not about John Elway however I already knew that all the John Elway supporters were going to take offense to this picture.

I know how it is, we can’t show any negativity toward Elway Because of the negative offense some of you guys take over it but this is supposed to be a place where every football fan can express their opinion and that’s what I’m doing.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Why are you including two years he wasn't with the Broncos? The Broncos were 8-8 under his watch before Manning. If you want to "hold him accountable" that's fine, but maybe start by looking at his actual resume, not using McDaniels years to beef up the argument.
    Butler, I didn’t create the picture and yes I know when Elway came on board but that doesn’t change the fact that he stinks as a GM without PFM!

The sooner you accept it the better you’ll feel! :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    how many more losing seasons will the broncos have from here on out before elway gets canned? wish i could add a poll

replacing the coach alone isn't going to solve this, as much as some of you want to believe that.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    the broncos under elway's watch still have a losing record without manning, though.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Not trying to discredit your statement and I understand that Elway lured Manning to Denver but I think we really need to start considering the fact that PFM had more to do with those stats than Elway did.

I don’t believe there are any Elway haters here side from baph but those who attempt to hold Elway accountable seem to get attacked more that the flat earthers however the number of people who are holding Elway accountable are growing by the day!
    yes i'm a bonafide elway hater but that's just truth right there.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Not trying to discredit your statement and I understand that Elway lured Manning to Denver but I think we really need to start considering the fact that PFM had more to do with those stats than Elway did.

I don’t believe there are any Elway haters here side from baph but those who attempt to hold Elway accountable seem to get attacked more that the flat earthers however the number of people who are holding Elway accountable are growing by the day!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X