X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Sounds like someone desperately seeking validation

Lol
    it's as if every smack angle you've ever had on me has been thrown back in your face or something. guess me saying the chargers are a well rounded tam and more well rounded than the broncos wasn't so crazy, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      It’s time for full contact with Sam and Baph..... where they they don’t fake the hate!
      if there was a radio show with sam and I, i think you would all be surprised how much we got along. i mean, it would be a 4 hour segment of elway thrashing 5 days a week.

Comment

Baph, I’m pulling for Rivers to get his ring, and although it will be a tough road I think the Chargers have the team to do it.
        Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 01-06-2019, 12:05 PM.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I am a big fan of this Chargers team and have always liked Phillip Rivers, I hope they can do some damage this post season, next week will be the real challenge though.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            Baph, I’m pulling for Rivers to get his ring, and although it will be a tough road I think the Chargers have the team to do it.
            thanks Al!

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
              I am a big fan of this Chargers team and have always liked Phillip Rivers, I hope they can do some damage this post season, next week will be the real challenge though.
              I honestly thought the ravens would be the biggest challenge but going to NE in January has never been easy, especially for rivers and the chargers.

Comment

Working...
              X