Brady + Rivers = The Whiner Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I have no idea what the score is going to be but I am going to say that the Chargers win it by three!

I’m also going to pick the Colts over the Chiefs. The Colts have a strong O-line and they’ll give Luck the time to make the plays so in this one I’m gonna say Colts 42 Chiefs 38
    Well i guess im gonna lose the 750 i put on the ML

Comment

Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
      Well i guess im gonna lose the 750 i put on the ML
      Most likely but no one here cares

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        You and I are on the exact same page. Rivers is apparently a really nice dude, and I like a lot of what The Chargers have. Nice team. Not our team, but definitely worthy of making the playoffs.

But yes (to all)....Rivers can whine with the best of them!! Brady just flat our cries like a 3 year old.
        been trying to tell you guys this for the last decade plus. rivers on the field is a fiery competitor and plays with a lot of emotion. but he's the ultimate leader and a great dude. you would never have the turmoil on a rivers lead team than you have going on in Pittsburgh right now, you would never have to worry about the lack of leadership in your locker room with rivers in there keeping the entire team close and literally loving each other.

rivers may not have the physical ability at the QB position that some guys have but the intangibles and leadership he brings is second to none. yes i'm biased but nobody has ever deserved a ring more than rivers does right now, except maybe elway at the same point in his career.

Comment

this is the rivers you guys don't see, this is just one of many reasons i'll always have rivers' back on the forums.....this is my QB.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

this is the rivers you guys don't see, this is just one of many reasons i'll always have rivers' back on the forums.....this is my QB.
            que terrel owens, my qb video
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              que terrel owens, my qb video
              that's right! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                forgive me I forgot to add that they also bring their feeling to the forum!

I understand the truth hurts but Brady is in fact a cheater, why can’t you guys just accept that?
                Well aware of your opinion regarding Brady...

I was mostly joking in my statement you responded to

Comment

My picks:
                  - Pats
                  - Colts
                  - NO ( Nick finally runs out of rocket fuel)
                  - Dallas

2 x home teams an 2 x visitors. I'm having a hard time picking Dallas - no faith in Jason Garrett
                  Last edited by Mainrnxile; 01-08-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X