No announcement yet.

Antonio Brown (Merged) - now a Raider - just kidding, he's not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor floating on Twitter is the Raiders are trying to land AB, Bell, and draft Murray. That would be unreal.

Comment

• Sanders and Brown dont get along. I cant see us putting them in the same locker room. I think they would rather have Sanders mentor the young guys too

Comment

• Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
        Sanders and Brown dont get along. I cant see us putting them in the same locker room. I think they would rather have Sanders mentor the young guys too
        They were teammates for a few years. I don’t think a few tweets says much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
          Sanders and Brown dont get along. I cant see us putting them in the same locker room. I think they would rather have Sanders mentor the young guys too
          Also if Broncos got Brown they could still trade Sanders or cut him with only a small amount of dead money.
          sigpic
          "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
            Rumor floating on Twitter is the Raiders are trying to land AB, Bell, and draft Murray. That would be unreal.
            Brown and Bell do have all of those rings that they'd bring over from Pittsburgh...

I truly hope they do it because that team would be a disaster for a long long time with that recipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
              Brown and Bell do have all of those rings that they'd bring over from Pittsburgh...

I truly hope they do it because that team would be a disaster for a long long time with that recipe.
              Nothing Like Seeing The Oakland ( Homeless Raiders ) get destroyed by their own doing lol

Comment

• I want no part of Antonio Brown. Don't care if he goes to Oakland/Las Vegas, I don't want him with the Broncos.

Comment

• Broncos no longer interested in AB

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...be-traded-soon

Ian mentions us being out in the video.

Comment

• Good.

Don’t need that guy messing up this team.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• I dont think we ever really were

Comment

• What changed in a day Rap ? Hmmm, I would guess that we were never actually interested, it makes no sense on any level, and as usual I think the media and their "sources" were playing guessing games. Great news by the way, I can't fathom anyone wanting this guy on their roster after the way he has carried on in the media as of late. A 30 plus year old wide receiver whose game is built on speed, Brown may be in for a rude awakening in the next 2-3 seasons when he can't outrun the young boys anymore. Man I hope he ends up in a terrible quarterback situation and slowly fades away, he is a loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                          What changed in a day Rap ? Hmmm, I would guess that we were never actually interested, it makes no sense on any level, and as usual I think the media and their "sources" were playing guessing games. Great news by the way, I can't fathom anyone wanting this guy on their roster after the way he has carried on in the media as of late. A 30 plus year old wide receiver whose game is built on speed, Brown may be in for a rude awakening in the next 2-3 seasons when he can't outrun the young boys anymore. Man I hope he ends up in a terrible quarterback situation and slowly fades away, he is a loser.
                          he is gonna end up in oakland. mark my words here.
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm
                          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                            he is gonna end up in oakland. mark my words here.
                            That's fine, Chris will shut him up and then down, or visa versa

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                              That's fine, Chris will shut him up and then down, or visa versa
                              Yeah, not really.

That being said, it’s not like Brown made the Steelers unbeatable.

I don’t think there’s a reason to fear Brown going to the Raiders.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                                Yeah, not really.

That being said, it’s not like Brown made the Steelers unbeatable.

I don’t think there’s a reason to fear Brown going to the Raiders.
                                As long as Chucky is coaching the Raiders I will not fear them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X